Twenty two

The Thirteen Powers!!!

After their hot session...Athena saw something coming while she was washing the dishes so she left it and headed outside to see what she saw but then right when she opened the door it jumped right in front of her but she failed to coles the door when it came in....

Aether came out with Kris and Darian when they looked...Athena was covered in blood because it scratched her body....

Aether grabbed a knife and ran to it but then somehow it used it power and made Aether hit the wall and then it threw her at the kitchen making her fall off the table while it was nearing her ready to pounce on its prey....

Aether squirmed slowly since her legs won't move when Kris held his hand to help her up but it stopped her from moving as it had a foot on her and growled at Kris...

Kris wanted to free her but then he saw the rest coming so one of them grabbed Kris and threw him in the hallway while they grabbed Aether and made her stand up....

Both of them held her arms while dragging her away...she began screaming " KRIS DARIAN MOM  HELP ME!!!!!!!" that loud enough for EXO to hear as Chen said " Suho hyung Aether is in trouble!!!!" Then Kris called them saying " I need your help...Aether is kidnapped and she needs help....!!" 

Aether was dragged inside of a car and sped to the highway when they had a needle with liquid (which is for sleeping)...they were getting it ready when one of them held her arm out as she tried to free it but then she failed when one of them inserted the needle into her and injected the liquid feeling the liquid go through her veins when she felt sleepy so she fell asleep....

Next thing she knew...she woke up in unfamiliar place when she was tied to the bed...her arms were tied to each side...her legs were spread wide and not only that but she's and exposed as she shivered from the coldness...

Then someone came in and looked at her smirking and his lips...then he came closer while she tried to close her legs but failed he began to her making her wet when he positioned himself rubbing his on her then in one movement he fully inserted into her and began pumping out and in fast and hard while he clawed her neck making it bleed tasting her sweet blood but then he put his hands on her waist and made him go deeper and pumped harder than before....

He still was pumping her when he felt his stomach twitched then he grabbed her waist and gave one last hard pump he squirted very deeply inside of her when he went again and again nonstop...

23 rounds and Aether can't no more...

So he pulled out and alot of his juices were flowing out....

Kris and Suho were finding her but they failed but when Sehun found a unfamiliar place so he went to check it out....

Will Sehun rescue her???