Twenty four

The Thirteen Powers!!!

ok guys only two chapters (this one and the bonus one) so hopefully this one will have many more subscribers and please wait for the finale cause I think you might need tissues (just in case)...

I've put alot of effort in making my stories longer for you guys to read so hopefully you guys will understand....

This is awkward for me but I will make sure that everything goes ok for my stories *winks* (it's so cheesy for me to write it) and plus you guys make me feel better just by subscribing to one of my stories....ok I should just shut up and write....thank you guys so see you in the finale...ok I should just begin writing ;)....

**************************************

It all went too fast for Aether now that she's living with EXO ever since her kidnap but everything seems normal but for her...she's been quiet but Chen wanted to let her join the rest when he saw her spaced out in the living room with her legs tucked in when Chen came and said " I know you don't like to talk but it's been three days and you've said nothing and we know that you've been kidnap but you have to tell us what's going on!" She looked and untucked her legs and quickly laid on Chen's lap with her head on his legs while he her hair when she began crying.....

Chen is such a sweet guy letting her lay down and putting her head on his lap while he her hair but then he heard her sniffling and wiping her tears....

Then in matter of seconds she fell asleep while Chen gently lifts her head and pulled her upwards towards the arm of the couch while he puts a cushion on it to make it comfortable for her while he goes and gets a blanket for her to not get cold....

Lay comes and sees Chen covering her with his blanket he asked him for so he can cover Aether with it...then the rest came out seeing Aether sleeping when Tao came and uncovered her a little as he put a big panda plushie on her then he covered her up and gave her a kiss on her forehead....

Chanyeol and Luhan saw that when Tao said " what she might need something huggable so I gave her my big panda plushie so she can sleep well!!" They smiled and nodded when Chen saw her with a big panda plushie and holding it tightly as he smiled on how cute she looks holding such a big plushie....

Then Suho came in and asked " where's Aether??" Chen pointed to the couch while he says " don't wake her up she needs her sleep because Lay is now taking care of her so he doesn't like nobody waking her to that's what he told me!" So Suho looked and sure enough she's sleeping peacefully her steady breathing and her body moving up and down makes Suho calm....

Then Sehun comes in with his big mouth yelling " YO WUS UP MY BROTHERS!!!" Suho hushed him down when she stirred in her sleep when Tao came and sang her a lullaby then she stopped moving and continued to dream when Chen thought of a song that she'll make her fall into her dream even more..

"ohh everytime I see you...geudae nuneul bol ttaemyeon
jakku gaseumi tto seolleyeowa
nae unmyeongijyo
sesang kkeutirado
jikyeojugo sipeun dan han saram" 
​​​​- (ost Descendants of the Sun)

Then everyone followed making Aether fall into her dream even more with Chen's sweet honey like voice...then hours passed Aether woke up and saw a huge panda plushie on the floor...strange she doesn't remember who put that while she was sleeping...then Lay comes with her food since she needed to rest when she asked Lay " how long I was sleeping??" Lay said " well right now the time is 4:30pm so about 2 hours and thirty minutes!!" She nodded and sighed while she sat up making Lay set her tray of food on her lap....

She began eating slowly when she had the song stuck in her head as she began singing "ohh everytime I see you...geudae nuneul bol ttaemyeon
jakku gaseumi tto seolleyeowa
nae unmyeongijyo
sesang kkeutirado
jikyeojugo sipeun dan han saram!!" 

Lay smiled when he said " Chen sings it...he sang it for you so that your dreams will be filled with happy things!! Oh and it's an OST he did for the drama Descendants of the Sun!"

Aether wanted Chen to sing the full song but then she feels better after it though when she said " Lay I'm done eating!!" So Lay takes the tray and walks over to the kitchen and sets it in the sink for washing when Aether stands up but her legs were wobbly so she tried walking but ends up falling down...

Chanyeol comes out and sees her having a hard time standing when she tries again while Chanyeol leans on the wall and folds his arms that's when she falls onto Chanyeol grabbing him by his arms for support when Baekhyun comes and helps her stand up...

Baekhyun says " I don't think your ready to stand on your own just yet!" So Chanyeol takes her to her room and sits her down when Sehun appeared leaning on the doorway when he asked " what are you doing??" Chanyeol said " I...umm...brought her to her room!!" So he left leaving Sehun alone with Aether....

Sehun asked " can you stand up??" Then she stood up making her legs wobble when he asked " can you walk towards me??" Then she took a few steps keeping her balance but her wobbly legs won't allow her to move further so she fell down...

Sehun said " ok I know your still not ready so I'll just leave..." Then he was grabbed by her while standing on her legs...wait a second ago she fell but why is she standing...then Sehun said " I thought your not ready to stand on your own!" Aether said " I may not but with Lay's medicine it healed through me even my legs...I know Lay took care of me but the medicine kicked in and I feel better!!"....

Then he asked again stepping farther away from her " can you walk towards me??" Then before he knew it she was walking normally towards him then she gently pushed him away then she walked through the hallway and stopped when Sehun wrapped his arms around her waist as he whispered in her ear " I think you've proved much today!!" Then he bit her earlobe....

Then he headed onwards to the kitchen when she walked over when Lay saw her walking and said " well well looks like the medicine finally healed you!!" She nodded when she had a vision....

What will that vision be???