Twelve

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Suho has one problem...who's going to be able to give Aether a third child??...Kris came to Suho and said " well you have to pick either your EXO-K or one of my members it only takes two leaders to decide!"....

Kris is right so Suho took Kris to a private room and talked for awhile when they came back from the room and looked at the rest with smiles plastered on their faces so Kris said " me and Suho had a talk for awhile and decided that one of you will be chosen to make Aether a third child...!!" 

So with members nodding their heads Kris went to one of them and chose...Byun Baekhyun...but then Suho chose...Huang Zitao...so Aether has to chose between the two...

Aether was in the doctors office when she waited for three minutes for the doctor to come back as she stood up stretching her limbs...

Aether's POV 

Ugh...my bones are killing me so with courage I stood up and cracked my body twisting side to side and began to bend down just in time when the doctor came inside and I think I saw his little smirk on his face when he cleared his throat when I lifted myself up and sitting back down...

Then the doctor explained to me " well Ms. Aether your definitely have three more eggs inside so will you mind sitting on my chair for awhile so I can go and get you something to prevent the other eggs not to develop yet!!"....

So I stood up and walked to sit on his chair and left closing the door when I looked at the screen...A GIRL!!...why is there a girl and showing her s...well my is already wet but I happened to click on his documents and showed some videos so I clicked on one and began to massage my  pumping my fingers out and in....

I didn't see the doctor come in when I felt his inside of me and started to me harder and fast making noises but the doctor put his hand on my mouth preventing me from screaming then I was nearing when he kept ramming my sweet spot over and over sending me to the clouds....

Then I felt it...his seeds splurting inside and flowing out when he it up...

That felt so ing good...I never had with the doctor but he's really good...Dr. Jung or he prefers to be called Yunho...he's so handsome...I wish I was his wife....when he said " my love I think I might gotten you pregnant!!..." oh I love his deep husky voice it just turns me on and the way he calls me " my love" Yunho I'm all yours now!!!

End of Aether's POV

Yunho can't believe he had with his patient....but he can't keep his eyes off of her...she's the perfect girl for him...he knows she's pregnant by him...

So after her checkup she smiled at him and bowing at him when she headed back to them...Suho saw her smiling and looking at the man who's nearly on his 40s (ok it's gross to be with a man that old)...they all headed back home when Chen looked at the results....she's ready to be pregnant again...

Aether took the results from Chen when she said " I am already pregnant...my doctor did the honors for me so just leave me alone!!" When she stormed off....

That night Yunho came to a shop full of flowers and chose a red rose with lilies to make it perfect...then he headed to a store with engagement rings and chose a chocolate ring with matching wedding bands...

He was nervous and excited for awhile...he came to her house and grabbed the stuff and headed to her window and threw a little rock when she opened it she saw him there...

Aether headed downstairs and opened the door and hugged him when he got on one knee and presented her with a chocolate ring with matching wedding band and asked " Aether you make me the happiest man on earth and I wanted to be the only one in your heart...will you marry me??"...

Will she accept???