Two

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Once in Earth...Aether was shocked to see EXO there staring at her when Kai said " ummm...we haven't seen you in like 14 months...what happened before we were born???" Aether said " well before you guys my mother wanted to keep me safe when something was chasing me but never told me!" Chen was nodding his head...

Aether said " my name here instead of Aether it's Caroline since my adopted mother chose it!" Luhan was actually reading last newspaper and happened to find out that monsters were on the planet Earth searching for Aether...Lay looked and was surprised...then all eyes fixed on the newest newspaper while Caroline read it out loud : " the monsters are hidden in places where you may not find them but they are definitely here but they seem to be searching for something or someone...who??" The TV revealing the monsters coming to Earth and destroying everything...

EXO and Caroline have to put this to an end or else it might be worse...Xiumin saw a woman having trouble with getting some ice off the soda machine so Xiumin made ice in her cup when the woman looked surprised but then a screech was made coming from outside...

Caroline went outside followed by a few people and EXO looking at a strange ship that is leading to the city and of course looking for a place to land...Caroline saw Chanyeol make some fire while Sehun blew wind to move it while Suho went to get gasoline to make it wet..​.Chen​​​​​ and Caroline helped Sehun move the car toward Chanyeol's direction when they pushed it Chanyeol lit the car on fire while Kris used his dragon to grab it and threw it at the ship making one of the engines stop...

The monsters ship landed with a crash sending it towards the ground...the monsters opened their main doors as all of them line up in a line...when they set foot on the ground they scattered themselves looking for her...

Luhan grabbed her and ran to a nearest store followed by the rest of them...the monsters looked and followed behind when Luhan said " stay here we got this!!" So Luhan signaled the rest to fight they jumped out and took out the monster in fast speed...when Kris had the idea to throw the body outside so he grabbed a knife and cut the monsters head off...

Then Kris came out with the monsters head in his hands when all of them were looking at him with angry eyes as Kris made the run for it signaling the rest to follow...Caroline used her power to destroy the roof of the store when Luhan made metal staircase that leads up when they all reached the roof when they heard a scream when Caroline looked Kris is already pinned down and ready to be killed but then she saw two water barrels as she lured herself towards them the barrels began to shake violently as water sprang out as she controlled it making it into a gain the water ball when she pushed it making it go in Kris's direction and "splash" the monsters were splashed...

Caroline is Suho's older sister since she was born first..when Kris ran again he bumped into Luhan when he stopped looking at the rest as he put his hands on his knees giving him some time to breathe...Caroline is no more she is now Aether....

Aether is her name now with her adopted parents approving it...she is now happy that she's finally Aether...Suho is proud to have an older sister like her...EXO and Aether went to their new home and entered it...admired already.​​​​​​..enough space for the 13 of them since Aether is now their protector....

The main monster was looking at her...Aether...soon it will have her...but one problem EXO are there too...they need to lure EXO away from Aether and have her power and rule the world with her!!....

Night came and everyone besides Aether were asleep when she looked outside...bright stars shined...but then she saw a shadow as she quickly went inside locked it closed the curtains but the monster was making a big screech as it was making a big circle and opening it...going inside her home looking for her but she was in EXO's room quietly she woke EXO up when Suho whispered " what's wrong??" She whispered " there are monsters out there!!" The doorknob suddenly moved making the rest wake up moving silently going to the window opening it and climbed one by one...

They were outside kneeled down figuring out how to sneak pass them...so they had their bodies bend down and moving forward when they saw a shadow of a monster near by Aether ran silently to a tree when she saw it going straight to where EXO are when she signaled them towards the branches of the tree she was hiding from...Suho climbed first then herself...one by one and lastly Luhan and all of them were in the tree hiding but then Tao snapped a branch when Lay pulled him quickly towards them while the branch fell...

The monster quickly looked at the branch which fell and looked up nothing...so it went back to searching when they were even up higher on the tree when Zeus rumbled the skies which it got darker giving the monsters a warning signs to stay away from their kids...

Chen was proud that his father is now protecting them...when Aether saw the monster boss holding the lighting bolt on its hand when it put it back in its pocket when she said to Chen " I think I've found your father's bolt!" Chen asked " really??" So she pointed to it making Chen look but he was looking at it too much he fell to the ground when the monster boss came running when it saw him...

Chen ran as fast as his legs can carry him but failed he was held captive and lured inside of the monsters ship...the rest need to get Chen out of there but when they came down they were held captives when lured into the ship as it took off now with the engine fixed....

The monsters lured each to their own prison rooms the main monster opened Aether's door and left...she was grabbed by the monster as they uncuffed her hands while she rubbed her wrists but then she pushed one of them and fought against them grabbed the keys to each rooms and opened the doors for EXO to get out...

The boss came to see what's taking them so long but to his discovery they've escaped...making the boss yell...

Aether found the comfy chair after they got out of the ship...she sat on it so did EXO when they were lured to their own planet...EXO PLANET...as Aether looked at the big capital...that's where their parents are...

Soon they arrived at the capital but no one is there...EXO were waiting for their parents but no response...so they went to each parents room...Chanyeol stood in front of his parents door : "Park family" next was Baekhyun's parents so he stood in front of their door : "Byun family" Tao was nervous so he stood slowly in front of his parents door: " Huang family" now it was Lay's turn so he stood infront of his parents door : " Zhang family" next was Chen so he stood in front of his parents door : " Kim family".....

Next was Xiumin so he stood in front of his parents door : " Kim family (although Xiumin has the same surname as Chen he has a different family)" next was Luhan so he stood in front of his parents door : " Xi family" next was Kris so he stood slowly in front of his parents door : " Wu family" next was Kai so he quickly stood in front of his parents door : " The Kim family" next was Sehun so he stood in front of the door but it was opened and out came his mom " Sehunnie my dear baby boy!!" His mother carried him inside when they closed the door behind them...

Next was D.O so he stood in front of his parents door : " Kyung family" and finally Suho and Aether which they both stood at their parents door : " The Main Kim family"...

Each parents opened their door as each parents carried their children inside of their rooms closing their doors behind...

First the Park family discussed with their only child Park Chanyeol...Chanyeol's mom said " Channie you came sweetheart and your father and I are so proud of you keep it up!!" When his father said " be careful with Aether which she's is more powerful and please take good care of her!!" With that Chanyeol nodded his head....

Next was the Byun family while Baekhyun was going from corner to corner while his mom said " Baekhyun sweetheart stop and sit...your dealing with the strongest family so please listen to your father...!" His father said " Baekhyun your mother and I put you with the strongest family and your lucky that your alive and brought their daughter home!"....

The Zhang family don't know what to say to their only healer Zhang Yixing or just Lay...Lay wanted to be with them but his family won't let him but then his father said " Lay I am sorry for not listening to what you've said when you've turned 19 but listen to what I need to say...Lay you can go with the strongest family and protect their daughter please can you promise me that?" Lay nodded his head....

Tao was looking at his parents but could not stand it his parents they are fighting in front of him makes him nervous but then his mom said " oh Tao our little baby boy why don't you stay with Suho and Aether!!" 

Zeus and his wife were now looking at their only child Kim Jongdae aka Chen who was looking down at the floor the whole conversation when Zeus said " listen Chen your our son and only son and you have my powers but your lucky you've got away and brought Athena's daughter safe and sound!" 

Kris's parents were sitting on each side of him...his mom on his left and his father on his right...then his mom said " Kris you are the best son ever you've fight to protect them and so you'll continue to do that and me and your father will give you a gift!!" Kris smiled as he hugged his parents....

Lastly was the room which was the biggest...Aether was walking around when she spotted her picture with her younger brother Suho...then her mother appeared leaning on the doorway when she said " you know...me and your father have been together for 5 years and you and your brother are the best things in our life and we will not sit here and do nothing!!" 

All of EXO with their parents when the main monster appeared and with his powerful power he used Aether's and Luhan's mind to lure them both to him but his mother Athena prevented it when the monster yelled for them to come out....

Athena held on to Aether when Luhan ran to Aether for protection when the monster turned into a octopus and grabbed Luhan and Aether and went away...

Athena was crying over her daughter which got stolen right in front of them and also Luhan but then Zeus had a plan to reunite them...they were going to battle them if it costs their life....

And soon the battle will begin.....