Eleven

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Luhan and Aether were still in the kitchen with their foreheads together when Suho appeared and asked " what we're you two lovebirds doing??"....

Luhan pulled away and cleared his throat which makes Aether look...Suho wanted to know why they were so close to each other...so Aether answered him " well Luhan wanted to ask you if it's alright with you to have me tonight!!" Suho nodded when the rest appeared with "idiotic" smiles plastered on their faces after they saw Suho's head nod in agreement....

Well Suho gave permission to Luhan but when he saw the rest he shook his head...the rest were all pouting after he noticed them...now Luhan alongside Suho's permission gets to have "fun" with Aether...

Lay was still sleeping (recovering from a very bad headache) since he couldn't been sleeping well...sometimes Aether finds him sleeping on the couch or outside in the little tree house....

Aether finds weird but when Suho looked at her with confused look he went andasked her " what's with the face??" She said " Lay has a very bad headache which by tommorow it will be gone but he's been sleeping in different spots....!!!...." Suho found it weird...

Then one night Aether decided to stay in the little tree house when she saw Lay coming when she blew the candles off and covered herself completely when she heard shuffling noises....

Lay crawled inside and started to take his clothes off leaving himself ...when he covered himself he saw a lump there so he uncovered but failed...smiling he knew it was her...so he turned to her backside and wrapped his arms around her waist making her turn to him....

Aether was now face to face with Lay when she asked him " why are you sleeping here??" Lay only said " this place heals me like it brings me memories of when I was a kid...!" She smiled when they were only few inches and in one movement Lay's lips were on hers tasting her sweet strawberry chapstick she put on so he bit her bottom lip asking for permission to enter so she responded letting Lay enter his tongue in hers and attack her tongue dominating each other....

Lay's hand roamed every inch of her body when he stopped at her stomach slowly rubbing it when he said " I'll make you pregnant!!!" Aether wanted a child but Suho couldn't give her just yet....

Aether said " Lay let's make a baby please!!" Lay said " with pleasure my lovely darling!!" So Lay went on top of her while his arms gave him support when his hand went down to and slowly rubbed it against her making her wet....

Lay knew she's ready so he ed and began pumping slowly then he moved faster sending chills up to Aether's spinal cord and giving her goosebumps as well...Lay will have trouble with Suho on making Aether pregnant....

Lay just kept ing out and in fast when Aether said " ohh Lay I'm nearing!!!" Then she came coating and making her womb opening ready for then Lay came deeply and he had it close to her womb when it began pulsing knowing it's going inside....

Aether woke up when she saw Lay not there so she still was so she hurriedly put on her clothes and climbed off and headed inside only to find Luhan sitting on the couch watching TV while Sehun was learning how to cook....

Aether went to EXO's bathroom and took a light shower when she felt sick and had the urge to throw up when she saw drips of blood as she wiped ...she flushed it and quickly put on her clothes when it came again so she put the toilet seat up and bend down and threw up and this time blood came out...oh no...she's definitely pregnant...so she stood up and flushed it down and washed and headed towards her room.....

Aether had some pregnancy tests in her room in case of she is or not...so she headed inside her own bathroom and ripped the package and took out the test...she got it wet a little bit and waited when " beep beep" she looked..."++"... she's pregnant!!...ok she's freaking out but at the same time she's happy......

So with guts...she put the test in the back pocket of her jeans and headed out to join Sehun and Luhan who were watching TV...she asked them " where's the rest??" Luhan said " they'll be back...they had some groceries to do that we've hadn't done!" She nodded while she stood up and Sehun saw a pregnancy test in the back pocket so he questioned her " why do you have a pregnancy test??"...

Aether froze when Sehun asked the question again when she answered " can you keep a secret and do not tell either Lay or Suho cause I don't want them to fight!" They both nodded so she said " I'm pregnant with Lay!!" They jumped in joy and hugged her (not tightly) as Luhan showered her with kisses....

Then the rest appeared with groceries in their hands when Sehun helped them get the rest of it when Lay was in the kitchen putting the stuff away not paying attention to Aether whom she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion...

Kris came and said " Lay had a serious talk with Suho and almost cause Suho to hit him!!" Baekhyun then added " Suho hyung never yelled at Lay hyung before but it went to seriousness after a while!!" Aether asked " what happened??" Tao and Chen came but Xiumin answered " Suho-ssi wanted to get you pregnant!!" Aether doesn't know whether to tell them that Lay got her pregnant...

Lay stormed off to the room and locked himself...when Suho came to Aether and said " I want us to start a family and I want you to be pregnant by me!!" Aether pushed Suho even though she wasn't really suppose to do that and headed in front of the door where Lay shut himself inside and yelled " SUHO I KNOW YOUR READY TO GIVE ME A CHILD BUT THEN I ASKED LAY IF HE COULD DO IT BUT IT WILL ONLY BRING TROUBLE TO AND LAY!!!" Suho said " I know Lay got you pregnant and it didn't caused us trouble but after you give birth to the child and hopefully me and you could have a second one!"....

Aether hugged Suho with tears in her eyes...then Lay opened the door and saw her pregnancy test and asked " what's this??" She turned and said " Lay baby were having a baby!!!" It took Lay five seconds and he twirled Aether around...

Lay's headache was gone and now he's happy with the arrival of their first baby...he's never more happy than ever...

Aether's stomach was growing from time to time and EXO were helping her with stuff she can't do and plus her mood swings that kick in once in a while but sometimes she can get moody or nice...

Lay and Suho were there for her then after her 8 months along she's ready to give birth to their child...she had a baby girl named Zhang Ziyoo...she's perfect....

Then they stopped at the hospital while Aether gets a checkup if she's ready to have another and to her surprise she has two more eggs which Suho needs a member of EXO to make them the third child....

Who will be the one to make the third child???