Fourteen

The Thirteen Powers!!!

The day arrived and everyone were at their places when a van came and revealed EXO in handsome tuxedos and not to mention Lay's tuxedo was different from the rest he had a white tuxedo with a flower clipped on him when Kris and Suho came to Aether who seems to be getting ready...

Suho went in first then Kris closing the door when Suho came and sat on a chair when he asked " are you willing to give up or just going to break the promise your parents promised you??"....

Aether doesn't know how to answer but then the door opened revealing Mr. Jung when he asked " are you read?? Who is going to walk you me or them??"...

Aether answered " I want Suho to do it although the father was suppose to do that but I want EXO to accept Yunho as one of us!" So with that Suho got up fixing his bow tie and she linked her left arm in his while Kris handed the bouquet of flowers....

Then the music played...everyone has their eyes on Suho and whispering to each other but shook it off...then they reached the podium while Aether saw Lay playing "river flows in you" by Yiruma while the preist talked " may I have your attention please...today is a special day to congratulate Mr. Jung Yunho and Mrs. Kim Aether's wedding as I will read each of their vows..."I Jung Yunho accept my darling wife Aether to have into hold to in sickness and in health till death comes apart and never lie or hurt her"...."

Then he continued to Aether's vow " I Kim Aether accept Jung Yunho as my husband to have into hold to in sickness and in health to never lie or hurt him till death comes apart!"..." Then the preist asked Yunho " Jung Yunho do accept Aether to be your beloved wedding wife?" He said " Yes!!" Then he asked Aether " do Aether take Jung Yunho to be your beloved husband?" She said " of course!" Then it was time for the wedding bands...Yunho placed the wedding band on her wedding which she had the proposed ring now became complete while Aether also completes Yunho's ring as well...

Then the preist yelled " I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE...YUNHO YOU MAY KISS YOUR WIFE!!" Then Yunho went closer when Aether looked up he leaned and locked his lips on hers...

Aether is now Mrs. Jung and so far she's happy with him but then she happened to see EXO crying so hard that made Aether wanted to go and comfort them so bad...

EXO couldn't stop crying after they've became husband and wife...how much are they going to cry??...well time will tell but for now they have to look happy but more tears just kept coming....

Aether felt pain in her heart leaving them after so many years she stayed with them...how much longer will she bear the pain???...will she be able to endure it??...

Those questions just kept repeating several times when Yunho caught her off guard just looking at them as he asked " are you happy now??" She doesn't know what she feels but she just simply smiled and nodded while looking at him...

Yunho sure feels something is wrong but he knows she's not feeling well so they can't divorce since they just gotten married so probably when they reach to 2 years then they can....

So Yunho asked Aether " you know what I will do to make you want to go back and stay with them for the rest of your life??" She looked and asked " what??" Yunho then answered " well divorce is an option but we need to stay married till 2 years then it could be done!!" Aether said " but 2 years is too long.. way long!" So Yunho asked " ok how bout 1 year and 2 months?" She said " until February of next year!" He nodded so with that she smiled knowing that she will be waiting for that day but for now enjoy as married couple....

Soon they've arrived to their honeymoon which was in Spain...Yunho payed for the tickets and chose 3 day and 4 night stay at a hotel...

Aether couldn't believe that she's in Madrid, Spain...she dreamt of spending time with her future husband...and it came true...so she inhaled and exhaled the beautiful scent of Spain....

Yunho said " ok so we will be staying in this hotel and enjoy the outdoors of this beautiful world...ugh I feel tired!"...

Aether jumped on the bed when she kissed Yunho's lips when she put her right hand on his stomach bringing his shirt upwards touching his well toned abs while her hand trailed lower undoing his belt with one hand when he asked " my love are you at a time like this??" She nodded when she made him sit on the edge of the bed making her go on her knees and going in between his long legs bringing his jeans down to his ankles along with his boxers....

Aether is now looking at which sprung out leaking with precum when she the mushroom tip giving little whines from Yunho when she saw the vein appear when she the vein making Yunho whine...

Next Aether his balls while her hand pumped giving moans from Yunho who had his head tilted back in pleasure when he felt on now his hand on her hair grabbing it and making her go fast...

Yunho couldn't control his moans when he came inside while she drank his milky tasting the bitter sweet....

Next Aether was pushed down on the bed with Yunho hovering her but when he saw her stomach now big...he took off only her pants and underwear leaving her bra and shirt on when he inserted and pumped her out and in carefully not to damage her baby...Aether said " Yunho I'm nearing!!" Then she came coating while Yunho said " ohh baby I am !!!" Yunho came inside of her while he pulled out juices started to flow out....

Then Aether's due date was nearing so she was alone while Yunho went to see if there's a nearby hospital but he failed there's no hospital nearby...

Aether couldn't wait so she headed to the bathroom when she saw blood on the floor...so she touched her and right then her water broke so she opened the cabinet doors and took out 15 towels and unfolded them laying each of them on the floor while she took a folded towel and the other folded towel and used them as support...

Sweat was forming on Aether's forehead as she leaned her back on the wall then she pushed knowing she dilated to 10cm so quickly then she breathed and pushed and pushed then she breathed when she brought her hand to her and felt the head so she pushed one more time then she pulled it out with both of her hands when a baby's cry was heard...

Aether gave birth to a healthy baby boy...Yunho came back with a doctor seeing Aether there all sweating and holding the baby just made Yunho's heart flutter with joy...

The doctor asked(in spanish)" como estas tu y el bebè???" Aether said (also in spanish)" bien doctor pero va estar bien mi bebè??" The doctor nodded when he radio called the ambulance...

They finally arrived to the hospital when they laid Aether on a stretcher while the nurse took the baby from Yunho but they haven't cut the umbilical cord from it so it was still attached to it...

They put Aether in a hospital bed when the doctor saw the umbilical cord so he grabbed the scissors and cut it off then the nurse took the baby in a incubator since the baby was still attached to the cord and couldn't breath so they had to put it in the incubator for the baby to breath properly...

Soon the baby breathed normal and was taken out of the incubator and was now in a baby bin with the rest of the babies...

Aether woke up and was connected to many wires and medication bags when Yunho asked " are you feeling better?" She nodded when the nurse came and checked on her while Aether asked " where's my baby?" Then the other nurse came in with her baby in a baby bin wrapped in a blue towel...

The doctor came in and asked " what's his name??" Then Aether said " Jung Darian!" Then the doctor wrote it down accepting the name...

Will Yunho really divorce Aether after 1 year and 2 months??