BAD BOY

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's beating" 

Taeyeon voice was shaking. She had been waiting for 45 minutes in such cold night. She was tired of this. She had called him three times. She gave him a sign. But how could he didn't even realized that? Did he already give up on her?

"What i wanted to talk to you all this time was,  my heart was beating for you, stupid bastard" Taeyeon cleared all of this. 

"I've given you the sign. I called you three times, but you never answered.." Taeyeon explained. 

"I was so stupid to not realise that my heart was always beating when you were around" Jiyong was silent. 

"You always got me nervous, Ji. But i never thought that it would be mean other thing" 

Taeyeon was hoping that Jiyong would come out from that car. She really missed his presence. She missed even his cheesiness, his confidence, and his playful. She built expectation again that Jiyong would forgive her and talk to her again. But the scars on her heart only spilled by salt water. 

"How should i do. But i don't interest in you anymore, Taeyeon.." Jiyong replied coldly. 

"Make my heart beating back for you. Prove yourself that you aren't one of those girls who i dated for fun. Oops. But we weren't even dating" 

Taeyeon was in shock and literally speechless how mean Jiyong could be. He crossed the line. He was being too mean. Rather than angry, she found herself upset. What did she do so wrong so that Jiyong would be this resentful and mean to her. 

But before Taeyeon could respond to Jiyong, she felt dizzy suddenly. Her sight was shaking. She couldn't feel anything but she felt her body floating in the air and darkness overcome. 

*

Jiyong was in shock hearing Taeyeon's confession. He didn't even believe that she just confessed to him. 

Did she just confess to me that she feel the same as me? Does she like me too? Her heart is beating for me

Taeyeon had been called him thousand times and texted him and sent him voice mail but he chose to ignore her. Why did he so stupid? Why didn't he realise her sign early?

Jiyong got an idea from his head. 

I love you, Tae. But i want you to fight for me as the same thing i did for you. I want you to realise how deep is your love to me. Wait. Did i say that i love you? Where's that coming from...

"How should i do. But i don't interest in you anymore, Taeyeon.." Jiyong replied coldly. His true color is showing. 

"Make my heart beating back for you. Prove yourself that you aren't one of those girls who i dated for fun" 

Jiyong surprised himself said that to Taeyeon. He knew he was being too mean. But he wanted to show that he is not someone who can be played. He is not a toy. 

Then he looked at Taeyeon through mirror. She was still there. Jiyong could tell her expression. But she wasn't angry. Her face looked down telling how hurt she was by Jiyong.

But the next second, he saw Taeyeon slowly fell on to the ground. His eyes widened and immediately got out of the car and approached Taeyeon who helplessly laying on the ground. 

"Taeyeon! Tae!" Jiyong held on her face. He was panicked. 

Jiyong hurriedly carried Taeyeon to his car. He put seatbelt on her and drove the car fastly. Jiyong took a glance to her. 

"Tae! Wake up! Tae!!" He shouted, but her eyes still closed. 

Jiyong took his phone and called his personal doctor. He took Taeyeon to his villa.

*

It was been 2 hours since doctor came to check her. Doctor said that Taeyeon suffered from dehidration. Jiyong couldn't help but blamed himself for letting Taeyeon waited for 45 minutes. 

He stared at Taeyeon who slept on the bed. He has called Tiffany about it and told her there was no need to worry. Jiyong got up from the coach and stood beside Taeyeon. Then he sat on the bed beside her and removed her hair from her face gently. 

"I'm sorry" he whispered to her. 

Jiyong laid beside Taeyeon facing her innocent face. He rested his head on his palms. Then Jiyong moved closer to Taeyeon so that he could embrace her in his arms. He stayed like that for a while and even her body with gentle move. 

**

Taeyeon was waking up in unfamiliar place. She remembered when she suddenly lost consciousness. She didn't know where was and she also realized that her clothes have been changed. 

Where's my clothes?

Taeyeon looked around and spotted her clothes were on the couch. When she moved herself, she felt pain on her head. Maybe because her head hit the ground when she fell down. Taeyeon walked to take her clothes. She actually felt scared because what if someone took advantage when she passed out. 

Wait? Didn't Jiyong see me? Did he leave?

Taeyeon hurriedly lift up her clothes, revealing her underwears. She took her clothes, but the most awkward moment, the most embarrassing moment she ever had was coming when Jiyong suddenly came into the room. Taeyeon was totally surprised because of, one : It was Jiyong, two : Taeyeon was almost , three : Jiyong saw her in underwears. 

It took three seconds to Jiyong closed the door again. Taeyeon was in shock. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't. So that Taeyeon then jumped around because of embarrassment. 

"OH MY GOD! WHAT SHOULD I DO! CRAP! OMG! WHAT SHOULD I DO! GOD!! TAKE ME NOW!!" 

Taeyeon screamed but she made sure that it wouldn't be heard by Jiyong. She purposely hit her leg to the coach but she only jumped in pain after that. 

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!! HOW CAN I LEAVE THIS HOUSE? Should i just sneak out to the outside? But i don't even know where i am! But what if i bump to him when i get out of this room? What should i do? Should i tie the blanket on the balcony? Aaahhhh" she shook herself in the bed. 

Taeyeon took another 20 minutes to get out of the room. She welcomed with very artistic and unique living room. She wondered where she was. This was definitely not Jiyong's apartment because she had been there. Maybe three or four times. 

Where is he?

Taeyeon remembered what happened last night when the thought of him came. The pain was coming back. The scars still fresh. Did Jiyong really mean it when he said that? 

Her thoughts faded when she realized Jiyong's presence. Taeyeon looked at her right and saw Jiyong was standing there. She turned her body so that they faced each other. 

"Do you.. feel better.. now?" Jiyong couldn't be any awkward than this. He played with his fingers. 

Taeyeon nodded. "I'm fine" she answered. 

Jiyong didn't say anything and then Taeyeon saw he was wondering around before he got into his room. 

Later, they were facing each other when they was eating breakfast. The atmosphere between them didn't need any definition but awkward. 

"Did you the one who bring me last night?" Taeyeon broke the silence. 

Jiyong looked up, "yes, i did. I've called Tiffany about this" he looked down again. 

"Yeah. I froze to death thanks to you" Taeyeon chuckled. 

"I never said that i want to talk to you" jiyong responded, never looking at Taeyeon. 

"I thought you understood my sign. I said it was bea---"

"I knew. Funny right? You realized your true feeling when you were already hurted that person and you felt empty when that person left you.. you played with my heart like it was your toy.." he sounded bitter.  

"Really? All the things we shared all this time, all you said to me, all of your promises, all of you did to me, you really forgot and hated me and said mean things to me just because i said our three times thingy in front of your friends?" Taeyeon didn't realize that she started to shout. 

"That's true! And you made that all of i did to you seemed like a joke. I looked like a bastard who just flirting with you!" Jiyong also shouted. 

The exact word that represent taeyeon's feeling was disappointed. She thought that Jiyong shouldn't raise his voice at her. She tried to calm herself. And also keeping herself from...crying.

"You're so excessive jiyong, you don't know that? It wasn't like i did grave mistake. Wah i can't believe that you treated me like this now..." 

"So you didn't feel sorry huh?" Jiyong asked. 

Taeyeon sighed. She wipped her face.

"Look, Jiyong. I did say sorry to you, didn't i? I called you thousand times, texted you, i tried to talk to you, but you just ignored me. I... i can't understand you. Aren't you being too much? Gosh i don't know whats happening between us" she leaned against the chair. 

They stared at each other. 

"Did you really mean it when you said that your one sided love ended?" Taeyeom asked calmer. 

"Did you really end this because the reason that i couldn't just understand?" She asked again. Jiyong only gazed at her. 

Jiyong was in such dangerous position. He didn't want to end this. He just wanted Taeyeon to make efforts to get him. He wanted Taeyeon to like him more. And this was how he get a girl falling hard for him. Push and pull. All this time, it worked. But Taeyeon seemed like she just want to give up if he say the word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter