YOU'RE MY

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait for me" Jiyong left Taeyeon, heading to his car. 

He opened his car and took a key. He went back and saw Taeyeon was still at the same spot. The yard light iluminated her. She seemed so beautiful especially with that glowing blonde hair. He just wanted to kiss her and ran away with her. 

Jiyong moved closer to Taeyeon and took her hand. He put the key on it. She looked at him, asking what the meaning of him giving this key to her. 

"Tomorrow, a package will arrive to your apartment. Inside the package, there will be a box that only can be opened by this key.." 

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon. For hurting you, for ignoring your calls and texts, for leaving you freezing to death. I'm sorry that i treated you coldly.." he chuckled. 

"I know i'm a bastard who only think of himself. But i don't want us to end. That's my answer to your question. I thought that i would be fine without you, but i'm so wrong. I can't..."

"I want to continue my one sided love. I want you to be my girlfriend"

"Until your heart beating for only one person which definitely is me, i'll wait for it.  Whenever your heart beating only for me, open the box with this key, you'll now what to do with the things inside.."

"And you know the lonely tree, right?"

Taeyeon nodded her head a little bit. 

"I'll be waiting for you there at 5 PM everyday. Of course seeing my schedule, i won't be there everyday, but still." He smiled. 

This time, Jiyong confessed with his usual talking way. He didn't try to sound sweet, he just wanted to looked sincere. But he was cheeky and playful by nature. 

"Don't you know that i really want to kiss you so bad right now?" He smirked. 

Taeyeon immediately covered with her hand. "What are you going to do?! ert." 

"Why? I thought you want to kiss too. Thinking about it, you're such a good kisser, Kim Taeyeon.." Jiyong teased. 

Her eyes widened. She turned awkward when she remembered when they kissed passionately just few hours ago. 

"Look at your face. Aigoo... tomato taeng..." Jiyong pinched Taeyeon' reddened cheek. 

He laughed at blushing Taeyeon. 

"Can you stop please?" Taeyeon said formally. But Jiyong couldn't stop laughing. She was just too cute to resist. 

Taeyeon was tired and annoyed seeing Jiyong who was teasing her. She turned around and walked away, but Jiyong held her hand and pulled her. Her body turned so they faced each other. Jiyong stepped forward so that his body met with Taeyeon's.  He moved forward slowly as he held her face. Taeyeon didn't try to stop him. So he leaned closer, and closer, and closer. Taeyeon closed her eyes and felt his breath touched her skin. 

There was only inch between their lips yet they still haven't kiss yet, and then the door suddenly opened.

Jiyong and Taeyeon jumped in shock. Especially Taeyeon. She was panicked and wondering around thinking what should she do. 

"Pany ah! Let's go" It was Sooyoung who opened the door. 

Taeyeon pulled Jiyong hurriedly and took him behind a giant plant near them. 

"Yoona said she want potato chips and choke" Tiffany's voice could be heard. 

"Yah. What are you going to do with Taeyeon? You two should make up soon.." Sooyoung's voice slowly faded away, but Jiyong and Taeyeon could hear it clearly. 

Jiyong glanced at Taeyeon beside him. Taeyeon realized him staring at her, but she ignored him and got out of their hiding place. 

"Yah. What's wrong between you and Tiffany?" Jiyong stopped Taeyeon by holding her arm. 

"None of your bussiness" Taeyeon walked away to the dorm. 

"I'm going ask her by myself!" Jiyong shouted. 

"Yah. Can you shut up? Do you want the girls catch us here?" She shush him. 

Taeyeon was walking to the dorm while Jiyong walked to the fence. 

"Don't miss me!" He shouted. 

Taeyeo turned around and showed disgusted face. 

"If you can't help missing me, you can google my name" he did typing hand sign. 

"Or if you really really really miss me, you can call me" he winked at her. 

"Just go juseyo. Before Sooyoung and Tiffany see you.." Taeyeon was irritated. 

"I'm going to make you like me more than Seunghyun hyung" he said before he went out. 

Taeyeon was speechless. She never liked sweet words back then, but when Jiyong did that to her, she actually liked it. She used to it. She used to Jiyong who always cheesy and playful. She even surprised that the G-Dragon would be like this. He's so different from people judgement of him. He's indeed cool but he was more affectionate more than people think about him. 

Taeyeon remembered when she was in the car with Hyoyeon.

"What should i do? How could i know which one i do like the most?" Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon didn't answer for a while. 

"Have you ever heard about Johnny Depp's quote?" Hyoyeon said gesturing with her hand.

"What is it?" Taeyeon leaned her head on the seat.

"Ummm.. if you love two people at the same time, choose the second..." Hyoyeon told her, still focused on the road. 

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.

"Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." Hyoyeon glanced. 

Taeyeon only stared blankly at Hyoyeon after that. 

Did i like Jiyong more than i like Seunghyun? You're so frustating, Kim Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon went to her room.

**

Tiffany and Sooyoung were in 24 hours mini market near their dorm. As thet got out of it, they saw very familiar person was waiting them at the outside. 

"I have no problem with my vision and i'm sure that's G-Dragon sunbaenim" Sooyoung whispered to Tiffany as she was the first one who spotted Jiyong.

They walked down the stairs and it was indeed G-Dragon they recognized. 

"I was right!" Sooyoung muttered. She smiled at him as soon as they walked closer to Jiyong. 

Jiyong smiled back at her and bow his head a little, "Can i borrow Tiffany for a while?" He said to Sooyoung. 

Tiffany and Sooyoung exchanged glance. 

And the very next moment, Tiffany already sat on passenger seat in Jiyong's car. 

"What are going to say oppa?" Tiffany asked. She was unlike herself. She used to be cheerful and smile never left her face, but Jiyong saw Tiffany was being serious and gloomy.

He was thinking for a while. He wanted to ask about the problem that probably was going on between Taeyeon and her. 

"Are going to talk about Taeyeon?" Tiffany guessed it right. 

"Umm.. actually.. i was there when Sooyoung-shi said there was problem between you and Taeyeon that you should make up with her.." he glanced at Tiffany. 

Tiffany didn't seem surprise and didn't even ask how could Jiyong heard about it.

"Yeah, we're fighting" Tiffany crossed her arms and was looking at the outside. 

"Allright. I guess i'm not in position to ask about it, so i should just drive you home now" Jiyong started the engine.

"I told Seunghyun about Taeyeon's feeling" Tiffany muttered. 

Jiyong sighed. "Is it you?" He asked, started driving the car. 

"What? So you already knew about Seunghyun finally found out about Tae's feeling?" She asked back. 

Tiffany sighed even louder. "So is it like Seunghyun who confessed to Taeyeon that he likes her too?"

"It's not like he confessed to her, but why did you say that? Did he tell you that he likes Taeyeon too?" Jiyong saw Tiffany. She looked at him. 

"Oh, i'm sorry. I don't mean to offend you" he said, glancing at Tiffany. 

"It's okay. We're already ended anyway. I saw his expression when i told it to him. It's so painful" Tiffany said bitterly. 

Crap. 

Jiyong sighed hearing that Seunghyun and Tiffany already broke up. 

"So did Taeyeon angry at you when she knew that you told him?"

"Of course. That was when it started. To be honest, I told him because i think i can't see her kept hiding her true feeling anymore. I knew her too much just from her expression, she was brokenheart. I was the stupid one. So just did it for her, without even thinking. But she misunderstood it. Shouldn't she happy? Seunghyun likes her too"

Jiyong continued to drive until they reached SNSD dorm. 

"Are you going to let him go like that?" Jiyong asked when Tiffany was about to get out of the car. 

"They're in love, oppa. What can i do? And i think you should be alert,oppa. Or you're gonna lose her" Tiffany was standing already. 

"He's gonna realize how much he loved you, Tiffany" Jiyong gently said. 

Tiffany chuckled. "I don't care about him anymore"

"No, you're still love him" Jiyong exclaimed. Tiffany was fall silent. 

"Eyes can't lie, Tiffany. You're just about to cry when we're talking about him. And i promise i'll make that weirdo kneeling in front of you later" Jiyong stared at her, putting his elbow on steering wheel. 

Tiffany sighed and looked away. "But we don't know his feeling yet which i doubt that he'll choose me" 

"That's why we should help each other. I'm going to make Taeyeon mine and i'm going get rid of him for sure"   

"And you have to work harder to make it happen" Tiffany put her hand on her waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter