EVENTUALLY

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night at Victoria Peak..

 

"What did you say, oppa?" Taeyeon heard what Jiyong said to her, but she thought she misheard it. 

Jiyong placed his hand on hers. "Let's get married, Taeyeon ah" he said gently. 

Her beating heart could be heard. She didn't know what to say or what to do. This was so unexpected where she wasn't ready for it. They never thought or discussed about marriage though. Obviously when they just started this relationship not so long ago. Taeyeon wondered if he even meant. Was it just a joke? He liked to play around though. 

Taeyeon removed her hand from Jiyong's and finally reacted. 

"Wahh, i thought that was real. I almost fall for it" she wagged her hands and laughed. 

"No, i meant it. Every words i just said to you, i meant it. I want us to build family. Be my wife, Taeyeon" Jiyong said. 

"Do you even know that we just started our relationship maybe like three months ago?" Taeyeon glared at Jiyong. 

"No, it's been seven months since i fell in love with you" 

"I mean, oppa... we are.. kinda not know each other that well. But i'm sure we will though, but it's just too risky to have marriage"

"Risky? What do you mean? I love you, Taeyeon. Isn't that enough? I can know each other then"

I love you. Wow she was still surprised every time he said that. 

Taeyeon shook her head. Jiyong saw that. 

"Don't you love me too, Taeyeon?" 

Jiyong didn't want to force Taeyeon to marry him, but he thought why didn't they give it a try. He always thought about having kids, having a wife who always welcomed him when he goes home from work. And for him, Taeyeon is the one. He loves her so much, he needs her, and he is sure that she can give her home. 

Taeyeon looked hesitated by question Jiyong just gave. 

"I.." Jiyong wanted to hear that words once from her. "I do" she said instead. 

"I mean, i'm not prepared for this. I'm not ready to think about future. Jiyong, why don't we just enjoy our time, like now? We are so perfect right now. And why don't we take our time to know more about each other... and just having fun..?" 

Disappoinment showed in his face. Taeyeon turned out has opposite opinion from him. 

"So you just think this relationship as having fun, huh?" He sounded bitter. He could hear Taeyeon sighed. 

"What are you think about?" Taeyeon raised her voice. But then she looked around her and moved her head forward, "Okay, let's just stop it until here. I don't wanna fight with you" She said, lowing her voice. 

Then, a waitress came bringing the appetizer. Jiyong seemed not to touch his food and just looked at Taeyeon. 

"Do you ever think of marriage?" Jiyong asked. 

Taeyeon who was slicing the shrimp, stopped. 

She stared at him for seconds and sighed, "Like you see, i am a dreamer. I have a lot things that i really want to do. There are a lots that i want to achive. And meeting and having relationship with you actually don't even included in the list of my life" she honestly answered. She realized that he was upset. 

"Look, i don't want our night ruin by that. I don't want us to fight, Jiyong. So just stop ruining the mood" Taeyeon said while gesturing her hands that holding knife and fork. 

That was their first argument. And the reason just happened to sensitive topic such as marriage. 

"So do you want to marry me?" Jiyong asked again.

Taeyeon was kinda annoyed but actually she was confused too. She didn't know what to do. What if she say yes? Would they will marry soon?

"Just--stop, Jiyong. Can you not, please?" 

"Okay, then let's not get married" Jiyong looked down at his food. It left Taeyeon speechless. Ten seconds ago he asked her to marry him and talked about his dream and then he said let's not get married? 

"Are we fighting right now? Because i don't want to marry you?" 

"Why would we? If you don't want to get married, then i take it back.. the proposal" Jiyong didn't even look at her while talking.

Despite they declared they weren't fighting, but the arguments completely changed the mood. Jiyong wasn't like his usual self who is playful and flirty. He kept mum and focused on his meal. Sometimes he checked on his phone which frustated Taeyeon. It was killing her. The silence sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter