1AM

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong drove his car back to the hotel he stayed at. He couldn't help it but anger filled him up. He absolutely didn't expect that Taeyeon would do that. Taeyeon accepted his idea to break up never acrossed to his mind. He couldn't do anything but speechless earlier. Did she hate the idea of marriage that much? The look on her face and her cold voice still ringing in his head. He knew he couldn't blame anyone. Should he blame himself or blame her?

His heart had affected his body. Jiyong couldn't sleep. His couldn't even closed for one second. He ran around hotel and even digested four cans of beer but her disappointed voice stucked in his head. 

Did we really end? Just like this? Then what should we do? Should we ignore each other? Will we make up after this? Do we even really break up?

In the end, both of them woke up from long and sweet dream. They finally have to face the reality that they were no longer a thing. Did they really want all of this? Neither of them sure about that. They tried numerous times to contact each other, but something just had to happen when they were going to do that. 

They ended up not seeing each other for five months. In that period, Jiyong's schedule packed with Bigbang's world tour and fanmeetings. He barely even in Korea. He spent couple of weeks abroad, then went home to Korea. In Korea, he couldn't even get rest because he and other members have to prepare their album that has been delayed forever. While Taeyeon were also busy with her solo activities. Since she has nothing to do, she kept releasing songs and prepared for her upcoming new album that will be released in summer. 

For five months, they naturally forgot about each other. Even though they never tried to, the situation made them to. At first they would thought about each other at least ten times in a day, but then they never had time to remember. But, the question is, did they really forget each other? 

 

May, 2016

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon. What are you doing? Are you really accept him that easy? Yah, you are not an easy woman. Why are you being like this?" Tiffany called Taeyeon who was standing, waiting for her date to pick her up at Seunghyun's home. 

"It's been two days since the last time we met.." Taeyeon said and then she found that Tiffany turned out eyeing her from above, through the huge glass window. 

"Taeyeon ah, are you really that desperate being in relationship?"

"Isn't it you that always nag me for not seeing someone for years?" Taeyeon shouted. 

"Ya.. i mean it's not that long since you broke up with him.."

Taeyeon's expression changed upon hearing "him" a little bit. But Tiffany didn't see that and just continued. 

"It took you forever to finally open your heart for someone and it wasn't easy for him too. Gosh, i still can't understand why did you two--"

"Yah, he is calling! I'm hanging up" Taeyeon cut her off. 

"Kim Taeyeon, don't be an easy woman!" Tiffany shouted but seemed like Taeyeon didn't hear it. 

"Why are you screaming in the middle of night?" Seunghyun came from behind. 

"That woman~ geez she agreed immediately when that guy called her for a date. Ahh, i wonder if her heart has changed for real. But she's not someone who easily forget about a man" 

Seunghyun approached Tiffany, "Let her be. Do you prefer seeing her heartbroken?" He hugged her from behind. 

Tiffany broke the hug, "oppa. Do you forget? We can't let them being apart for any longer" 

"But seems like Taeyeon already found someone new" Seunghyun said. 

Tiffany sighed. "What about Jiyong oppa? Does he find new woman too?" 

"Huh i wish he does" Tiffany turned around and questioned what just he said. 

"Not just me see that, but other members, managers, even staffs knew it too.." Seunghyun said. He looked down and spotted Jiyong came out from house. 

But he continued to talk, "even though he never said it loud, but his face told it all.. as if he lost the country..." he looked at Tiffany. 

"Woman? You know what we call him? One woman's man. He's someone who is hard to move from the past"

Tiffany sighed once again, "then what should we do?" 

Seunghyun looked at the outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter