SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tell me why, why does my heart keep shaking?

From Mr. Lion, JY

All of SNSD members were looking at huge wreaths at the showcase hall. 

"It's for you, Tae" Yuri voiced out. 

All of attention paid at Taeyeon who was speechless. She was scpeechless because she knew it was from Jiyong. It was obvious. 

"It must be from G-Dragon sunbaenim. I thought you two already "broke up"?" Sunny gestured quotation mark. 

"True. Did you getting back with him?" Hyoyeon said. 

While Taeyeon also didn't know why Jiyong sent it to SNSD showcase for her. She really didn't know. It was been almost a week since she last saw Jiyong. 

Tell me why,why does my heart keep shaking?

Taeyeon was blushing at the thought of hearing Jiyong saying it to her. 

Wait. What am i thinking?

Taeyeon didn't know about her feeling towards Jiyong. She didn't know what's happening between them. What are they. Sometimes Jiyong was so gentle towards her, like the first time. But then Jiyong acted cold. She was so confused. She felt like he was hanging her up. 

"That's his true color, Taeyeon. I don't know his feeling, but he is doing push and pull towards you for sure.."

"Just be careful, don't fall too deep for him.." 

"Jiyong is dangerous man. He is a playboy. He has so many girls before"

Taeyeon kept getting advices from Jiyong's friends. Most of them suggested her that she should avoid Jiyong. But it made Taeyeon only more curious about him. 

"Where are you?" 

Taeyeon was waken up by the call in the middle of night. It was Jiyong. 

"I'm at home. Why did you call me in the midd--'"

"I'm sick. Can you come to my apartment right now?" His voice sounded weak. 

"Right now? But it's too late." Taeyeon refused. 

"But... i can't even get up from my bed. My head is so hurts. Please..." Jiyong begged her. 

And in the middle of night, Taeyeon drove her car to Jiyong's apartment. She was scared because she was sleepy and she could get into accident. She also didn't know why she was willing to do this for the man who said mean things to her just days ago. 

"Can you get closer to me?" Jiyong pulled Taeyeon to his side on the bed. 

"Let me check you, Ji. I brought medicine" Taeyeon said, her face faced Jiyong's chest. 

"I don't want to take medicine. You should be enough for me" Jiyong hugged her even tightly. 

Taeyeon was a littlw uncomfortable by Jiyong sudden act. He was so cold to her when he brought her to his villa. But look at him now. 

"I'm so confused, Jiyong" Taeyeon said. 

Jiyong's eyes opened. Taeyeon released herself from Jiyong's arms.

"I thought you didn't want to hang out with me anymore. What is this? Huh? Tell me." Taeyeon laid beside Jiyong with her head rested on Jiyong's arm. But Jiyong already closed his eyes again. 

"What is this? Jiyong" Taeyeon shook his body. "Tell me. Oppa!" Taeyeon shouted.

Her word "oppa" woke him up. Their eyes met. It was their first time to get this close. Their first time laying on the same bed at the same time. 

"I knew that you are doing push and pull right now. But i suggest you, don't do that to me. Huh?" Jiyong only stared at Taeyeon. He was still silent. 

"Like you said, i'm not a toy either. Don't playing around with me..." Taeyeon got up from the bed. 

She stood looking at Jiyong who was still stared at her. She wondered if he was alive. But Taeyeon chose to leave. And before she opened the door, she turned around and said,

"And.. for the wreaths, thank you"

And then she left. 

Just after 5 minutes since Taeyeon left, Jiyong ran, getting out of his house, and then hurriedly took lift. He ran to the outside of apartment and wondering around to find Taeyeon. He regretted that he didn't stop her from leaving. Actually, he wasn't sick physically. He only missed her. His mental was sick from missing her. 

Jiyonh caught breath and went back to his house. 

**

"You startled me!" Yoona shouted as she was shocked.

Taeyeon was doing dishes while others were having breakfast. Last night, instead went back to her home, she went to SNSD dorm. 

"Why are you wearing sunglasses in the morning?" Yuri asked. 

It's only 5 in the morning. 

"Why? I just want to look cool while jogging" Tiffany 

Tiffany was wearing sports clothes and she also wore sungglasses. Taeyeon finished washing dishes and then walked to Tiffany. She realized that there was something wrong with Tiffany. These days, Tiffany often went to her room right after they arrived and locked her room. Taeyeon also got goosebumps whenever she heard someone crying at night. She knew it was from Tiffany's room. 

Did she break up again with Seunghyun?

"Wait for me. I wanna jogging too" Taeyeon said to Tiffany and headed to her room to get ready. 

*

Taeyeon and Tiffany were jogging around their neighborhood. Tiffany has been avoiding Taeyeon since then. Taeyeon tried to catch up, but Tiffany was a good runner. 

"Yah! This is not jogging! Tipany!" Taeyeon shouted to Tiffany who was far before her. Tiffany stopped. She waited for Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon finally caught Tiffany up. She was so tired from running. 

"Youh..... are.. so ffhast..." Taeyeon leaned her hand to Tiffany's shoulder. 

But then Taeyeon saw tears were running down on Tiffany's cheeks. Tiffany removed her sunglasses, revealing her swollen face and eyes. 

"Pany ah.." Taeyeon was surprised.

"I don't want to talk about this. You can go home now. I still want to jogging" Tiffany put her sunglasses again and started to jogging. 

Taeyeon didn't stop her. She knew that Tiffany just wanted to be alone and tried to forget something. 

**

That night, Tiffany and Taeyeon invited by Bigbang members to their party at the club. Taeyeon has to go alone since Tiffany said that she was a little bit sick. 

But the moment Taeyeon arrived, not only Bigbang members, but also others friends were there. She spotted Nuthang and +82 members. Taeyeon was about to go back but Seungri saw her and pulled her hand to the crowd. 

"WOOOOOWWW"

"IT'S TAEYEON!"

"YEAAHHHH!"

"Whatz up!"

"Long time no see!"

The crowd screamed for Taeyeon. They became excited seeing the great leader, Kim Taeyeon was hanging out with them. 

Taeyeon only smiled at them. Even though she has been met them before, but they seemed really strange to her. She wasn't used to be in the crowd surrounding her so close like this. Especially when most of them were dancing like crazy beside her. They seemed so high which made Taeyeon wanted to get out of there. 

When Taeyeon got out of the crowd, her eyes spotted someone right away. She saw Jiyong was flirting with 2 girls before her. He spreaded his arms so that the 2 girls leaned on it. Such a strange feeling was coming when she witnessed this. 

Their eyes finally met. Jiyong also saw Taeyeon stood looking at him. She seemed not angry or she didn't show any sign of jealousy but she looked like someone who expected this moment. 

Taeyeon turned around and let herself drown in the crowd. She wondered did he always been like this even after he confessed that he truly fell in love with her. Last night, like a child, he begged her to come to him in the middle of night. But now, he was flirting with girls. 

Jiyong got up right away. He was looking for Taeyeon, but her fragile figure was hard to be spotted. And then Jiyong spotted Seunghyun who was standing at the bar. He saw Seunghyun was staring at the crowd so Jiyong followed his eyes. It turned out that Seunghyun was staring at Taeyeon. Finally Jiyong could saw her. But he realized that Seunghyun's eyes seemed like didn't want to leave her. Seunghyun stared at her deeply. 

The light centered at Taeyeon. She was dancing to the music with others. The two guys were still have eye on her without her knowing. And then, Jiyong saw Seunghyun took a step towards Taeyeon. His movement got him nervous. 

Why am i feeling like this?

He sensed that something will happen. He saw Seunghyun got closer to Taeyeon. Until when Seunghyun stood right before Taeyeon, he stared at her. Taeyeon stopped dancing and looked up at Seunghyun. 

He ignored the eyes who watching him, he ignored the crowd right near him, he ignored that the spotlight was on him and Taeyeon, Seunghyun leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon's eyes widened when Seunghyun suddenly pressed his lips against hers. Jiyong witnessed all of this. His jaw dropped like his heart when he saw Seunghyun kissed Taeyeon, in front of everyone. 

Seunghyun kissed Taeyeon for about 20 seconds. He even pressed his lips harder and then he stopped. Taeyeon was still in shock. Her knees were melting. Her legs wanted to give up. Her heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter