I LOVE YOU

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, they headed to their dome where most of other SNSD members already fell asleep. 

Tiffany immediately went into her room and did her daily routine. She washed her face, applied night cream and others and was ready to sleep. But before that, she got out of her room and walked to the kitchen to drink milk as usual. Tiffany poured no sugar milk to the glass. She put the bottle back to refrigator and when she the dining room lamp, she almost spilled her milk because she saw surprised seeing Taeyeon who was sitting without any sound and in the dark. 

"Oh my god Taeyeon! What the heck are you doing in the dark?" Tiffany approached her. 

She saw Taeyeon poured soju into her glass and drank it in one shot. Tiffany sighed seeing her bestfriend. Taeyeon was still in full make up. Her eyes were red and swollen, dry tears on her cheeks could be seen. 

Tears was running down again from Taeyeon's eyes. She poured soju and was about to drink it, but Tiffany stopped her. Tiffany sat on the chair and drank the soju instead. 

"You shouldn't pour it yourself, you will be unlucky" Tiffany said. She looked at Taeyeon and that friend just blankly stared at her phone. 

"I don't know what's happening between you two, but it's the first time i see you this broken"

"He don't even answer my call" Taeyeon blabbed out. She cried silently.

"Look" Taeyeon took her phone and called Jiyong. But Jiyong didn't answer it. "He don't want to answer my call. aaaaggghh~  what should i doooo" she cried out. 

"Yaaahh.. maybe he already slept. You never know.." Tiffany tried to calm her down, slapping her arm. 

"I'm going to call him until he answer it" she said between sobs. 

Taeyeon kept calling Jiyong for good 15 minutes and Tiffany who was sleepy left her alone in the dining room. 

**

While Jiyong also was drinking alone in home. He opened the window and the cold air of midnight blew into his home. He never took his eyes from the phone that kept vibrating. Taeyeon's name has been showing since 20 minutes ago. But Jiyong was still kept his pride high and chose to ignore her calls. He actually wondered why Taeyeon kept calling him non stop. 

Jiyong drank soju and folded his arms staring at his phone. He really wanted to answer it and hear her voice but he couldn't. He wanted to see her face which he missed because he was so mad so that he couldn't bear seeing her face at the club. 

Anyway, everything between them had ended anyway. 

Is it really ended?

Jiyong who said that confidently then regretted it when the thought of Taeyeon came into his mind. How could he easily forgot about her. How could he broke things easily like that. His mind told him to forget about her, but his heart still cried out her name. But for this moment, his mind was the winner. Maybe he could forget about her in days because it wasn't that long since that things between them started. 

A message sent by Taeyeon just now. Jiyong checked it immediately. 

KTY : why didn't you answer my call?

KTY : Are you still mad at me?

Jiyong got confused. What's wrong with her suddenly. She continuously sent messages to Jiyong.

KTY : can you pick me up?

KTY : let's go to hangang

KTY : yah. Answer my call!

KTY : don't ever call me, i'm practicing right now

She's drunk. Jiyong guessed it right while reading Taeyeon's strange messages. 

KTY : I wish you could stop with your cheesiness

Jiyong chuckled at Taeyeon who sent her old messages. So cute. He wondered how drunk she was. Wait. Jiyong's logic stopped him. Then he turned off the screen and drank his soju again. 

**

Days later, Jiyong and Taeyeon completely break off their communication. They haven't seen each other since that night, Taeyeon also stopped sending messages which she continuously sent. She also tried to talk to him, but he always refused by giving her reason that he was busy. Weeks later, Taeyeon gave up doing that. Her feeling towards Jiyong was grudge.  

"That bastard even whispered 'let me take your pain away'. Those flirty and cheesy drunkass..." Taeyeon spilled all of Jiyong did to other SNSD members. They were in practice room, taking a break. 

"He made me cringe like what the ! You guys already knew how i hate sweet words! I was about to go because i couldn't hear his bulls anymore, but he pulled me and he KISSED ME!" Taeyeon shouted the last words which made others's jaw dropped. 

"OMG!" 

"HE KISSED YOU?!"

"G-DRAGON KISSED YOU?!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

Tiffany was shocked hearing that but she didn't like Taeyeon who suddenly being like this. She just sat there without talking. 

"What was your reaction to his kiss?" Sunny asked. 

"Did you close your eyes and enjoy the moment being kissed by G-Dragon?" Hyoyeon said naughtyly which brought different respond from others. 

Taeyeon hesitated at first. They guessed it just right. 

"O-of course i did not! Stop saying nonsense. I pushed him with all my might and he almost fell from the chair you know!" Taeyeon didn't fully lie about that because she really did push G-Dragon. 

"Eyyy but don't you realise that your face was redden right now?" Yuri slapped Taeyeon's leg. 

"That's because i'm..tired.." Taeyeon held her face with her palms. 

"So you two didn't date?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Right. You two used to hang out together whenever he was in Korea" Hyoyeon agreed. 

"Unnie, i've seen you and G-Dragon together in the car" Yoona said. 

"Of course we didn't" Taeyeon answered but her eyes was looking at her phone. She was reading the lyrics of Bigbang's new song, Let's Not Fall In Love that just released recently. 

Let's not fall in love? Where's that idea come from... geez

**

While on other side, Jiyong became alive zombie since he and Taeyeon stopped hang out together. There were times when Bigbang and Taeyeon-Tiffany had dinner but he always never got chance to see her face. He always late so Taeyeon had left already, or Taeyeon herself who busy with her schedule so couldn't able to attend the dinner. Actually, Taeyeon tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter