HEAVEN

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was came back to the reality. Jiyong has gone. And this moment, Taeyeon could only laying on the bed in his room, smelling his scent through the sheet cover. She remembered every moment they made love vividly. He always gave her more. He was always unexpected. All he did to her, she never expected him to do that. This is so perfect. My life is a beauty, my life is so perfect. I succeed as solo artist and i got a perfect boyfriend. He's the best among my previous boyfriend. The more time passed, the more they understood about each other. He's my ideal boyfriend, he is matched for me. 

How can you be so pretty?
Will you believe me if I say I have more butterflies than when we first met?
Day by day, I get nervous that I’ll lose you
Hey hey hey

Taeyeon has been replayed the song Jiyong gave to her since he left. This song is so special. This is the first time someone confessed to her through a song. 

When you hear this song, will feel my genuine feelings?
I call and call out your name but I still miss it
Everyone looks at us and gets jealous

Jiyong said that this song was supposed to be released along with made series, but got replaced with another song. 

When I’m struggling and tired
When I sometimes fall
Girl you always pick me up
Just like now, by my side
Next to me, every single day
Stay like that
Sometimes we fight
Because it’s different from the start
You are in me
You know
that I love you ma baby

"I was thinking about while i made this song. I hope this song can represent how much my love for you" he stared at Taeyeon like he wanted to marry her right there and then. 

Yes I have a girlfriend
And I’m never lonely
Just looking at her makes me happy
Yes you’re my girlfriend
You’re my one and only
I don’t wanna wake up from this dream of you

"I hope this isn't a dream. If it is, i don't want to wake up neither.." she muttered. 

My girlfriend my girlfriend
She ain’t no side chick
mistress girlfriend
My girlfriend my girlfriend
Cuz Ain’t nothing in the world
compare to my girlfriend

Taeyeon was chuckling at the lyrics.

I was simple, I was companion-less, my temper was like fire
But I pouring out a pretty color of your flower
After I met you, I was born again
All night, we make harmony, we make fireworks, lovely

I thank God again today
That I can look at a picture like you
I’m enjoying you right now
Because you’re more beautiful
Than any other masterpiece

"I wonder if the 'you' you meant as another paintings" she said. 

After I met you, I feel strange
All the girls on the street look like you
Whatever they say, I can only hear your voice
After I met you, I became a fool
This smile never leaves my face
Just thinking about you makes me happy

The more Taeyeon listened to this song, the more she realized how sincere Jiyong to her. She never stopped smiling like a little girl since then. 

Do you love me that much? Am i that loveable?

KTY : Oppa, what are you doing?

Taeyeon decided to text Jiyong. It was only 30 minutes but she missed him already. 

KJY : I'm on the way. Incheon Airport, 2 km away. Perharps... do you miss me already? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

KTY : is it obvious? I've tried to not miss you though

KJY : yes. I can see you laying down somwehere, realising that life is so boring without me.

KJY : You've tried hard enough ㅎㅎㅎ

KTY : What's with "chick
mistress girlfriend"? Oppa you.. do you read fanfiction or what

KJY : Do you listening to the song? 

KJY : ....

KTY : Oppa don't be too nice to me. 

KJY :  why?

KTY : there are two. Maybe i'll get bored with you or i'll fall in love deeply with you

KJY : don't worry. You'll fall in love deeply with me soon. Just wait, Taeyeon. 

                                                ***

December, 2015. D-day of Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hongkong. 

"Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

Bigbang members were running in hotel's lobby to the van that MAMA has prepared for them. They were late already. The red carpet will start really soon, but here they were. Bunch of lazy grandpas who just woke up. 

"We can't make it, we can't make it. There will be trafic jam, we can't get to there in time. The red carpet will start in 5 minutes.." manager said. 

They were still in their t-shirt and hoodies while stylists and staffs were busy carrying clothes. 

"TOP, TOP. Where is TOP?" Stylist asked. 

"I thought he was with us in the lift. I guess he's still in his room.." Daesung said.

"Gosh... oppa! Run and get him right now.." 

A staff ran to the lift immediately. A phone suddenly rang. It was from a staff. 

"Oh look. It's from mama" she showed the screen. Others just stared at it. And then the staff got out of the van to take the call. 

And after a while, Seunghyun was seen running with a staff and got into the van immediately. When everybody got into the van, they finally headed to the venue. 

"Hyung are you going to stay here for one more night?" Seungri asked Jiyong. 

"Uh. I have a date with Taeyeon. It's been pretty long time since the last time we met" Jiyong answered. 

"Since you're going to date in foreign place, you should be careful.." stylist said. 

"Maybe we'll just going to club for a while and then stay at hotel" Jiyong said while looking at his phone. 

"Hyung, did you do that with her?" Seungri slyly asked. 

"What?" Jiyong glanced at him. 

"The certain activity you usually do with the one you love" Seungri smirked. 

"This little bastard. What the are you talking about" Jiyong threw a neck pillow to Seungri. 

Seungri laughed. So did the others. 

"He did it. He did it. Look at his face. Omo uri Jiyongie" Stylist pointed at Jiyong. 

"Stop it" Jiyong blushed. 

"Yah. You are amazing" Seunghyun offered his hand to hand shake. The entire people in the van laughed. 

"They will go to club for 10 minutes and then spend the whole night at hotel" Yongbae said. 

"Yah... Jiyong is totally in love with her. Waaah" another staff said. 

It's been a long time since Jiyong was like this. Just hearing her name made him fluttering and smiled like a little boy. He missed so much. Even though they got to see each other through video call, but it wasn't enough. He missed her touch, her scent, her ahjumma laugh, her fragile body, he missed everything about her. Every single night before sleep, she always came to his mind. He felt like half of his body was missing. He never expected that he would be so in love with her. He loved her more than anything. 

KTY : are you arrived already?

KJY : I'm on my way

KTY : what? The red carpet has started though.

KJY : we're all late. I think we can't make it to the red carpet. 

KTY : you're going to see my performance, right?

KJY : Of course. I really want to see my girlfriend so bad. 

KTY : Good. I will be the first performance.

Jiyong didn't know what to answer. He hasn't even got his make up done, so how could he see her performance live?

KJY : I'll try to get ready and see you on stage

KTY : all right. See you soon, oppa

KJY : see you soon, my princess. I love you

Jiyong never forgot to say 'I Love You' to Taeyeon. When they called, when they texted, he just ended everything with those magic words. Those words weren't mean nothing to him. With those words, he could express his sincerity feeling toward her and hoping that she see that and feel the same way as him. He understood her. That those words weren't just words to her. So she told him that she will say those words when she was ready and really meant it. 

But the thing between them is so perfect at the moment. Everything passed slowly and not being rushed.  They took their relationship slow and just wanted to enjoy the moment. But for Jiyong, himself, from day one, he always been thinking about getting married early. He wanted to make family and live a normal life with family like when he woke up he will find his wife beside him. And then he will sitting and having breakfast with wife and children, and then the wife will put tie on him. He will get ready to work and kiss his wife telling her that he will come back home later. He will drive his children to school. And when he come back home, his family will welcome him. The warmth of family, Jiyong always dreamed about that. And did he think about it with Taeyeon? He did. He has imagined of building family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter