THIS ISN'T IT

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong opened his eyes slowly from his sleep. There he was. In his home sweet home. He remembered that he got wasted last night and it wasn't something new for him. He sat up and realized that he wore different clothes than yesterday. And he also wondered how he got home. Did his friends take him? No way. He couldn't even remember anything from last night. 

He rose from the bed, headed out to find out who brought him. But he couldn't find anyone in his home. He walked back to his bedroom and called his friend. 

"Hello?" Jiyong hang it up as soon as he heard woman's voice. 

If it wasn't him, then who?

Jiyong cautiously walked around his home. 

My cat. Where's my cat?

He couldn't find his cat either. He stopped when he saw the door of balcony opened. 

Is there someone right now? Why can't i remember anything?

Wait. Did i sleep with someone?

He checked on his body and he wore everything. And then his cat ran approached him out of nowhere. He immediately took it and caressed it. And just then, someone came out. 

Holy mother ing god

His jaw dropped at the sight before him. The last person who took him home he could ever expect stood there, none other than Kim Taeyeon. 

It seemed like his cat has been missing its mom, because it jumped from his arms and ran toward her. 

"Oh. How could you get in here.. i wonder" he was so nervous. 

Taeyeon looked the same. "I..." she scratched the back of her head. "You haven't change the password, have you?". She could easily got into his home because Jiyong still used the same password, which is her birthday date. 

'Gosh, this is so awkward' she screamed in her mind. 

"But didn't you go on d-date, did you?" 

"Yeah, i did" 

His cat kept on Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon couldn't help but laughing. It hugged her and wouldn't stay still. 

"Yahh" Taeyeon was a bit surprised by how agressive the cat was. 

Jiyong saw that and immediately took his cat from her. 

"Sorry. He's just.. excited seeing you" he said carressing it. 

"Oh, well, i'm also excited seeing him"  Taeyeon smiled. 

Then silence. Taeyeon got closer to Jiyong and played with cat in his arms. It was the first time he looked at her this close after long time. 'Nice to see you' was the words he badly wanted to say. 

I still love you

I wanted to tell you, the one who couldn’t take it anymore and gave up in the end.

The silence broke by the sound of Taeyeon's phone. She literallly jumped because she was surprised. 

She walked away to accept the call. She came back, "i have to go now" then she took her handbag and walked away. 

But she stopped, "Ji, i made porridge for you. Mushroom porridge. Your..favorite" she said and then continued to walk. 

"Wait!" Jiyong stopped her. 

She turned her body, waiting what will Jiyong say. There were thousand questions he wanted to ask. 'Have you been well?' 'Do you miss me?' 'Do you ever think about me' 'will you stay here for a while?'. But he couldn't say any of them. He just stood looking at her instead. 

"Nevermind" was came out from his mouth. 

Disappoinment showed in Taeyeon's face. She expected something but turned out nothing. Without saying any words, finally she left. 

There he was, again. Once again Jiyong could only watch her back from behind, disappearing from his sight. 

I miss you more than I hate you

I long for you more than I’m sad

Is this not it? Is this not it?

Remember, remember, remember! How could she bring me? How could she know where i was? Remember! Why didn't i remember anything?

Jiyong usually didn't care about what happened when he was drunk. But this time is totally different. The last scene he could remember was when he jumped in the crowd. Then his friend approached him. After that he went to drink again. Until then, he couldn't remember what happened next. 

Jiyong went to kitchen to drink. He poured water into glass and drank it. A scene of him last night appeared in his head. It was when he kept pouring alcohol to his throat. Jiyong walked away from there to bathroom. Then he remembered. When he called Taeyeon. 

Flashback

"Taeyeon ah, i miss you.. i'm missing you, Taeyeon. I feel like i'm going crazy" Jiyong confessed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter