BREATHE

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon became a little calm after 30 minutes cried like a child, showed no shame crying in front of G-Dragon. 

 

"Is it possible to feel the pain like this.." she said between sobs.

 

Jiyong couldn't do anything but seeing Taeyeon who suddenly cried like she lost the world. He really wanted to give her a hug so bad, but he knew he shouldn't. He just fell in love. But is it really that bad? Seeing her cried like this made Jiyong wanted to cry too. He knew he should make this lady his. 

 

"Jiyong shi, do you have Baek Jiyong's 'That Woman'? Or 'like been shot by bullet'? Do you have those songs?" She said suddenly which made Jiyong got goosebumps because this strange woman. She called him by his real name. 

 

"How much, how much more~ i must look at you alone~" Taeyeon started to sing. "That woman loved youuuuuu" then she cried again. Jiyong just flabbergasted. And speechless. 

 

Silence surrounded them after great 10 minutes of Taeyeon cried. Then Taeyeon just stared blankly somewhere in front of her. Jiyong saw the watch and it was already 11.15 PM.

 

"Did you just break up or something?" Jiyong the first one who talked. 

 

Taeyeon looked at him. Damn this woman is so beautiful. 

 

"No, i didn't even have a boyfriend" she said bluntly. 

 

Oh girl. You shouldn't say that. Taeyeon caught off the guard. She realized that she had boyfriend. Yeah. She had a boyfriend. But actually not. Byun Baekhyun. Honestly, he never dated with him. Those photos were real but it wasn't date. Baekhyun was just cute dongsaeng of her. But SM faked it to cover up another scandals. Fortunately it worked but unfortunately it brought disaster to Taeyeon. All of Exo-ls went menboong because of the confirmation. Yeah. Taeyeon never forgot how people talked dirty about her. Flooding her instagram comment with malicious comments. It hurted her. She was been called , , old ugly ahjumma. How Baekhyun comforted her but actually it didn't make any better. 

 

"I mean...ummm.." Taeyeon tried to think hard. She looked away from Jiyong's eyes finding an excuse.

 

"It's okay. I didn't mean to make you that way.." Jiyong said. 

 

"No, no. I mean... whatever.." Taeyeon rested her back to the seat. 

 

"Allright. Should i take you to hotel now?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Oh, ya. Let's go now" Taeyeon said without even glanced at Jiyong. 

 

And then they became silent again. No one talked but Jiyong felt urgent to break this awkwardness. 

 

"Should we listen to some musics?" He glanced at Taeyeon.

 

"Oh, sounds good" he heard her and he clicked the play button. 

 

I'm the only one hurting tonight

 

"Oh, it's 2NE1's playlist" Jiyong said. 2NE1's it hurts seemed the last song the driver listened to. Taeyeon just smiled. 

 

Have you changed? Am I no longer in your heart now?

 

Taeyeon's smile faded. The song just represented her feeling. Jiyong caught Taeyeon's current mood.

 

When I, I think about you, It hurts---

 

Jiyong changed the song. 

 

"I guess we need something more hype tonight" he said awkwardly.

Then the next song played. And it was none other than G-Dragon's song, Heartbreaker. 

 

A yo! finally! Is this what you been waiting for?

brand new G.D! I'm all by myself but its all good

yo ma heartbreaker DJ and YG

Let me take this over

 

"Oh, i like this song actually" Taeyeon said. 

 

"Really?" Jiyong excited. He saw Taeyeon nodded and moved her body to the rythm of the song. Somehow he felt relief seeing Taeyeon finally smiled after cried niagara falls minutes ago. 

 

So then, when they arrived at their hotel, Jiyong and Taeyeon saw their friends were standing at the lobby with worried face.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany shouted as soon as she saw Taeyeon entered the hotel with G-Dragon behind her.

 

"Yah! Where do you have been?~ I'm so worried about you! Even Bigbang oppadeul waited for you!" Tiffany said after hugged Taeyeon. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah. Oh my god. I was near to call police. We thought you've been kidnapped or something.." said Seunghyun who approached them.

 

"I'm sorry. I...." Taeyeon tried to find reason.

 

"Hyung. Did you arrive together with Taeyeon?" Seungri said. 

 

And then all of their attention paid to Jiyong who just confused what to answer. 

 

"Yeah. I saw Taeyeon when i went out.  She looked sick, so i drove her to hotel" he said smoothly. The rest exclude Taeyeon just having blank face. 

 

"So, why did you two arrive just now?" Seungri asked. 

 

Damn, this kid. I would definitely kill him later. 

 

Taeyeon just stood without sound and when Jiyong was about to give explanation, Daesung cut him off.

 

"Oh. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Hahaha" Daesung suddenly shouted which brought confusing to them. 

 

"What is it?" Seunghyun asked.

 

"At group chat. Few weeks ago..." Daesung said while hiding his laughing face. He teased Jiyong. And Jiyong knew it. He understood.

 

"Ahh... it's okay hyung. Allright! We have to sleep now. C'mon" the maknae who understood smirked at Jiyong when they walked to their own room. He even blinked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter