All My Love Is For You Part. 1

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello oppa?" 

 

Taeyeon was in her room when Seunghyun suddenly called her. 

"Taeyeon ah.. let's meet up. I'm in your apartment basement right now" he said with his husky voice which she always liked. 

"O-okay. I'll go down soon" 

"See you here" 

Taeyeon ended the call. It's the first time he called her since he kissed her at the club. She knew that he has broke up with Tiffany. Taeyeon felt bad about it. She knew how much Tiffany liked him and actually didn't want to break up. But these time since that night, Taeyeon has thought wether her feeling toward him still the same. 

 

Taeyeon went out of her room after changed her clothes. She saw Jiyong was standing faced the window and he turned back. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

Somehow, Taeyeon suddenly didn't want to leave. She felt like she just wanted to sit there and talked with him. She wanted to hear all of his jokes all night. She wanted to stare at that handsome face for a little bit more. Taeyeon was conflicted with herself. She didn't even know what's going on in her heart. 

"Just stay for a while. I'll come back soon" she said to him. 

Why my heart feels heavy?

He didn't say or ask anymore so Taeyeon walked to the door. She stepped out of her apartment. She walked in the corridor while her heart was still loading to show the final answer.

 

His gaze. His face. His figure. His scent. Taeyeon couldn't believe those of him made her feel like the happiest woman ever. His touch. His smile. His laugh. His lips. His warmth. He has melted her in such way. 

 

Dugeun. Dugeun. Dugeun. 

 

She went into the lift. She closed her eyes. That person appeared. 

She felt like she wanted to run to him. She wanted to jump into his embrace, smelling his sweet scent. For her, he's the brighest star at the moment. He was the light that iluminated her life. He filled the heart that has been craving for love. He filled the place that she thought it was narrow place, turned be it was such spacious place. He filled her heart. He warmed her heart. 

Taeyeon could hear her beating her. 

She was more in love with this person than him. She realized how much this person made her falling in love with him... deeply. She finally saw the answer. 

 

Calm sound could be heard and the lift opened. Her step became lighter. She has decided her heart. She wanted to make all of these things clear and done. 

Another steps she took, then she saw the very good looking man. Her mind went blank upon seeing the man closer. 

"My manager just left. Can you take me to my house?" Seunghyun looked at her, handing car key. 

"Allright" Taeyeon took it without hesitating. 

He walked with her to driver's door and opened it for her. Taeyeon was about to get into the car, but she saw another man held the door in front of her. 

"Where are you going at this late?" He asked to her. Giving deathly stare to Seunghyun. 

"She'll go with me" Seunghyun tried to close the door, but Jiyong held it. 

"Are you not going to remove your hand?" Seunghyun returned Jiyong's deathly stare. 

But Jiyong didn't move an inch. 

"Jiyong stop it!" 

Taeyeon firmly told him. Jiyong was surprised by it. He never expected it from Taeyeon. 

"I'm going with him, so remove your hand please" 

Jiyong slowly removed his hand from the door. He painfully stared at Taeyeon who didn't even bother looked at him and just sat in the car. 

Seunghyun closed the door and headed to passenger seat. Jiyong couldn't take away his eyes from Taeyeon who started the engine, she never looked at him back. He couldn't be more heartbroken than this, watching Taeyeon openly rejected him. 

 

The car started moving, leaving Jiyong alone. He looked at the car until it disappeared from his sight. 

 

***

Seunghyun and Taeyeon were arrived at his house. They immediately went to it. No one talked while they were on the way. Taeyeon just focused driving while Seunghyun didn't bother to make conversation after such event with Jiyong. 

"Have you eaten?" Seunghyun walked to the kitchen while Taeyeon sat on dining room chair. 

"Yes. I want coffee" she said. 

"Allright, ma'am" he answered which brought laugh from Taeyeon. 

Seunghyun brought two cup of coffee and put one of it in front of Taeyeon. They fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter