LOVE SONG

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon opened her eyes and found herself on the plane. She lift up the cover of the window and it seemed like they were going to land soon. She slept for two hours and was in sour mood. She felt like when she arrives she will lock herself in her room again. She is not in mood to talk or do anything. Everything's completely ruined. 

When Taeyeon has arrived at SNSD's dorm, she threw her suitcase to her bedroom and went to kitchen, finding something to eat.  

"Oh Taeyeon, you've arrived" Yuri passed by her. 

Taeyeon walked to TV's room and sat beside Tiffany while holding an apple. There were also Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon. 

"Congrats unnie for your award. I couldn't even properly do it at that time. You are so busy" Seohyun said while glancing at Sooyoung. 

"Uh, congrats sista. And how's your date with Jiyong oppa?" Sooyoung asked. 

Taeyeon took a bite of her apple. "It was really fun. He's so experienced and good at being a nice boyfriend" she answered. 

"Oohhh" 

"So did he drive you home earlier?" Tiffany asked. 

"Did you take first class with him?" Sooyoung continued. 

"No, we're end" Taeyeon casually said while watching TV show before her. 

"WHAT?" they were surprised. 

"What did you just say?" Tiffany asked. 

"We're no longer couple. We broke up" Taeyeon answered again. She took another bite of apple.

The girls were speechless and didn't know how to react. 

"Why? Why did you two broke up?" Sooyoung looked sad. 

"Did you fight with him?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"No, we didn't. He even proposed me" Taeyeon said. 

Their jaw dropped. 

"So? What's your answer?"

"I rejected him" Finally Taeyeon looked at them all and sighed. "He proposed me at the most incredible restaurant ever and that was the most romantic proposal that i didn't even expect it coming, but i was speechless and didn't know what to do, so i rejected him..." 

"I.. he said he didn't understand this uncertainty. He want to think of the future. He said if i can't give them to him so we should break up. So.. i.. said yes. Let's do that, i said.." Taeyeon reminded of that scene in Hongkong. How everything had gone perfectly but destroyed in the end. 

"Why? Why did you reject him?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon remembered what did she say that night. 

"Ah i don't know" Taeyeon got up from the coach, leaving the girls still speechless to her room. 

While in her room, Taeyeon put the apple on table and threw herself onto the bed. She sighed and held her forehead, thinking how her relationship with Jiyong ended just like that. They never fight, they never break up. And they broke up without even fought or argued. Jiyong was just same even when they officially broke up, when she had said 'let's do that, let's up break up'. 

"I am not dumped. This is not my fault. That jerk" Taeyeon muttered. She got up and looked at teddy bear that given by Jiyong. 

She took it and stared at it. 

"Why? Why did you do that? Bastard" she asked to teddy bear as if it was Jiyong. 

Taeyeon threw herself again. She didn't expect all of this. Everything went perfectly. He has been such a perfect boyfriend. They were just perfect. But it just had to turn upside down in one night. And what frustated her was she couldn't take away this feeling. It felt like she barely could breathe. Something that burdened her heart. Is this feeling of break up? If they broke up for good, then why would she feel like this? If she was fine with breaking up, then why it felt like her life started to destroy slowly?

Before Taeyeon could go farther with the thoughts, she fell asleep with teddy bear in her arms. Dreaming about her beautiful memories with Jiyong. 

And none of them expected that it would be their last night together. For long. Neither of them wanted to talk first. Jiyong was busy with Bigbang's tour and barely in Korea. While Taeyeon has been working her upcoming project. So they didn't talk anymore. They didn't check on each other anymore. Both of them didn't make effort to see or call each other. Yes, just like that. Without any fights, without any arguments, their relationship officially ended... just like that. 

 

****

 5 months later...

May, 2016

 

"Oppa, can't you stop drinking? Wine isn't good for your health" Taeyeon said as Seunghyun sat across her. 

She was in his home like museum somewhere in Seoul. She stared around his kitchen and it felt like she wasn't i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter