WHAT CAN I DO

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I don't know. She told me that she left but didn't tell what's the reason" Jiyong stood beside Yongbae. 

He looked at Taeyeon and then tall figured man appeared from behind her and pulled her into his tight embrace. Jiyong was shocked when he saw that it was Seunghyun hyung. He locked his arms around Taeyeon's neck and body. The members froze in their place, so did Taeyeon. 

They heard Seunghyun was crying while burried his face in Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"Don't leave.. i'm sorry.. please don't leave..please.." Seunghyun cried. 

Jiyong stepped closer and tried to separate Seunghyun from Taeyeon. 

"Hyung. What's wrong with you" Jiyong moved back and they all witnessed Seunghyun's red and wet eyes. 

"Let's go hyung. Let me walk you to your room" Daesung and Seungri helped Seunghyun and walked away. Seunghyun groaned and seemed like he was drunk.  

"They fought. We didn't know anything but Tiffany just left like that" Yongbae sighed and then left Jiyong and Taeyeon to follow others members. 

Jiyong stared at Taeyeon who still couldn't move from her place. She was still in shock. Jiyong knew that Seunghyun just made her heart raced. And Jiyong hated that. He hated the fact that Taeyeon still liked him. 

Taeyeon looked at Jiyong. She seemed nervous, "i-i'll take it myself" she took her bags and walked to her room. 

Because the door closed, Jiyong held it. He walked in and found Taeyeon was about to take out her souvenirs. She looked at him. Jiyong looked back and in swift motion, he approached her and pulled her into his embrace. He held the back of her head. 

"Ji.." Taeyeon whispered. 

"From this moment, don't ever let your heart race for him again.." he declared in strong tone yet calmly. 

They hugged for a while until Jiyong released his arms. They stared at each other.

"I'm going to wash.." then Taeyeon disappeared from his sight. 

**

Later in the morning, Taeyeon woke up. She sat at the edge of bed and checked her phone. 

She saw notification from Seunghyun. He told her that he will wait for her at his room. Taeyeon then immediately took a bath. She wondered why Seunghyun did that to her. But he never knew how nervous she was when he hugged her like that. Then she remembered that Seunghyun fought with Tiffany. Taeyeon wanted to call her, but she will call her later. 

Taeyeon was standing in front of Seunghyun's door room. She clicked the bell and seconds later, she was very handsome and fresh man opened the door. 

Seunghyun smiled at her, "come in" 

Then Taeyeon followed him to the living room. Seunghyun sat on the sofa, so did Taeyeon. 

"Do you want coffee or juice?" 

Before Taeyeon could answer, "Coffee" Seunghyun answered himself. They laughed at it. 

"I knew you too much, Taeyeon" Seunghyun walked to the kitchen near where they sat. Taeyeon could see him. 

Taeyeon turned her body and rested her chin at the chair. 

Later, Seunghyun sat again while putting two cups of black coffee. 

"So, let me hear something from you" Taeyeon took a sip. 

Seunghyun folded his fingers, "yesterday, i got into a fight with Tiffany which made her left. It was our biggest fight.." he told.

Taeyeon stared at him. 

"I was hurted, too. You know, if i wasn't in good mood.. i'll drink.. yeah i think drank too much yesterday which made me did something bad to you" he stared back. 

"I was too drunk and i couldn't tell if it was you. I thought you was Tiffany from behind... so.. for hugging you.. i'm sorry. I'm sincerely sorry, Tae.." 

Somehow, Taeyeon felt bitter. So he only mistook her as Tiffany. What she could expect though.. She knew that he was drunk, but her heart silly still expected something. Babo. 

"It's okay. It's not like you did worse to me. It's nothing. I didn't mind it" she lied. 

"I don't want to intervene with your relationship, but i guess Tiffany still has to say something to me. That woman just left like that" Taeyeon got up. 

"See you in Korea" Taeyeon forced a happy face. 

"Oh. You are going to leave today? I forgot. Crap. We didn't have chance to visit exhibition.." Seunghyun got up too. "Damn, i promised that i'll take you to exhibition once we visited Japan."

"It's okay. We'll visit Japan again sometimes. You still promise me..." Taeyeon walked away. 

"Ahhhh.. Tae, i'm sorry. I really really wanted to show you though." Seunghyun followed her. 

"Sometimes. I won't forget that. Good luck with your concerts!" She walked at corridor. Seunghyun waved at her. 

"Take care!" He shouted. She waved back.

The moment she opened the door, revealed the other man who confused her. Kwon Jiyong. Seemed like he was about to come in. And he looked surprised seeing Taeyeon who just came out from Seunghyun's room. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"Nothing.." Taeyeon just walked away. 

"Yah.." Jiyong held her arm. 

"We're just talking, okay? Are you jealous?" Taeyeon sighed. 

"Of course i am. I wonder what did you do at the room of the man who hugged last night?" 

Taeyeon released Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter