CRUSH

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015

 

That night was the release date of Bigbang's first single series, M. After 3 years hiatus, Bigbang finally made their come back that being highly anticipated by people. The thirst from VIPs, even from the public were real. LOSER went #1 on chart as soon it released, while Baebae following behind with came to #2. At the same time, that night also marked as the launching date of Xin's cloth shop. Xin used to be Bigbang and 2NE1 stylist. So Bigbang and 2NE1 and other YG artists came to congratulate Xin. 

 

G-Dragon who was one of closest Bigbang's member to Xin and others just having fun at the rooftop of the shop while drinking and enjoyed to the music. Many people attended the party, include Jiyong's ex-girlfriend Kiko Mizuhara who also was Xin's bestfriend. They used to hang out together back then but now Jiyong and Kiko only remained as awkward friends, so they weren't really hang out together as much as before. 

 

Jiyong was a little bit high to care about people that surrounded him but someone catched his eyes. Blonde lady, not European or American but korean with blonde hair sat not far from GD's crowd. That girl was sitting with her companies while talking and laughing. Jiyong then put his glass on table while he couldn't take his eyes from that girl. 

 

"How could she sitting and laughing beautifully like that?.." he muttered himself. 

 

Even though he's drunk but he knew what's going on and even appreciated the beautiful lady. 

 

"Wow wow wow. Who's you looking at dude..." said Soohyuk who also looked at Jiyong's direction. "I don't even know how Xin that bastard could knew and even invited SNSD's members here.." he continued. 

 

Jiyong couldn't take his eyes away from SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon. There. Yes, there. His chest strangely pounded so fast. He barely could breath. It's been really long time since the last time he felt this such feeling. 

 

"You look like you want to marry her right then and there.." Jiyong heard Soohyuk. Then he heard Soohyuk laughed. "Our dragon finally found his love again" Soohyuk declared loudly but people probably couldn't hear due to loud music. 

 

While on that side, the girl who made G-Dragon's heart went crazy still unware that she had been eyed. Actually it was Tiffany who invited by Xin to attend the launching party. But Tiffany forced Taeyeon to go with her because she needed company. Taeyeon actually didn't really want to hang out with people she didn't recognize. She also wasn't party girl and she rarely went to club. She prefered to spend her precious time with her friends at home or somewhere else than club.

 

"Taeyeon, wait for me for a while. I need to go to toilet. I'll come back fast~" Tiffany said before she disappeared leaving Taeyeon with other friends who really weren't her friends. 

 

Those friends who weren't her friends also left her. At the end, she was alone. Taeyeon then drank her 3rd cocktail and she realized that someone was walking towards her. Damn, why would G-Dragon approaching her? 

 

Taeyeon finished her drinks and saw G-Dragon sat at the sofa not far from her. She looked at other way as she didn't want to make any contact. She just literally ignored the most famous leader in Korea. 

 

"Hi, are you really Kim Taeyeon from SNSD?" She heard him talking to her. 

 

Finally she looked at him and made eye contact. 

 

"Yes, I am. well, nice to meet you" Taeyeon showed a little smile to Jiyong. 

 

And she saw he smiled at her too. Not just smile, but really wide smile. Jiyong looked like a lion who just found his prey.

 

"It's been a long time, right? I saw you this close.. 2007? 2008?" Jiyong tried to make friend with Taeyeon.

 

"Yeah. Back then, we appeared in the sameshow..bigbang and snsd.." Taeyeon actually felt uncomfortable as she saw some people around them started to looking at them.

 

"I thought you were with Tiffany before, Where is she?" Jiyong asked as he poured vodka to his glass. 

 

"Tiffany went to toilet" Taeyeon answered shortly. She started to play with her fingers. Taeyeon only stared down at the table because this strange atmosphere, and awkward. 

 

"Can i move closer to you?" Jiyong asked but before Taeyeon could even answer the question, Jiyong just moved to sit beside her. "I want to talk to you" he said.

 

Taeyeon's heart started beating. Because Jiyong sat really close to her. She could even smell him. But the fact that they didn't even know each other, she felt really uncomfortable and hated this the most. She was alone. And worst, being with G-Dragon.

 

"This is the first time i see you close like this a long time. Wow you're indeed really beautiful, Taeyeon shi.." G-Dragon said to Taeyeon. 

 

What?! Why did just he said?! Really G to the D?! 

 

"Yes. Well.. thank you" Taeyeon replied awkwardly. Did he just compliment h

 

"Do you have a boyfriend, Taeyeon shi?" Jiyong said bluntly to Taeyeon. He just said exactly what's in his mind. 

 

Jiyong saw Taeyeon raised her eyebrows when he asked that. She really looked surprised. She smiled a little. Damn this woman, why just now i noticed her...

 

WHAT THE HECK WITH THIS MAN?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OR WHAT?! IS HE DRUNK? yes, he's definitely drunk. 

 

"Ummm.... n..no?!~" Taeyeon confused what to respond. This man really unpredictable. She was about to reply him with 'none of your bussiness, mr. Kwon' but she held it back. 

 

"Oh really? Great!" He said then drank his another vodka.

 

WHAT?! GREAT WHAT? 

 

"Taeyeon sshi, i want to tell you something. I think, i like you" Jiyong said out of the blue to Taeyeon which surprised her.

 

"I'm attracted to you" he told her again and surprised her even more.

 

Taeyeon was about to ignore him, but "G-Dragon shi... are..y-you..drunk? You seem...drunk.." Taeyeon slowly moved her position. 

 

"No, of course i'm not. I'm serious. I like you.. as a woman..." He said even made gesture with his hands. 

 

WHAT THE HECK?! WE JUST MET AND TALKED FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR YEARS AND HE SAID HE LIKES ME?! GOD, HOW TO REMOVE THIS DRUNK JACKASS FROM ME...

 

Taeyeon only respond Jiyong with awkward smile. Inside, she cried out how to get out of this situation. She just wanted to go home right now. Where the hell is Tiffany. Why she take it so long?

 

She saw Jiyong poured beer alcohol into the glass. Then he looked at her with smile on his face. For the first time, Taeyeon stared at Jiyong right at his eyes. His dark brown eyes which surprisingly beautiful. 

 

Then he slowly moved the glass of beer alcohol in front of Taeyeon. "If you drink this, you will be mine." He said. Taeyeon just couldn't believe what just he said. She stared at the glass blankly. 

 

"And i'll be yours.." he continued. 

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe the situation she faced this time. She just being dragged by Tiffany one and half hour ago. She thought she would just have fun, drink couple glasses of drinks and go home. But she was wrong. Someone just confessed to her. Even hit on her. Not just someone, but the swag and cool leader, famous star G-Dragon. Did she drink too much alcohol? Did she just imagining? No. She's sober enough to feel G-Dragon's breath who moved closer to her. 

 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon?" 

 

Taeyeon's heart went crazy because it's been long time since someone confessed to her. She never experienced such a guy who just she met and confessed right away. She felt disgusted with this man now

 

While the guy who confessed his love to Taeyeon just waited to hear her answer. His heart has been pounding fastly. But as time passed, Jiyong felt dizziness. Am i drunk? He blinked couple of times but now he saw freakin two Taeyeons. How could he... but he knew what's happening. The girl just stared at him with no expression. 

 

"Taeyeon?" Jiyong and Taeyeon turned their head only to see Tiffany standing before them.

 

Taeyeon immediately got up from her seat, took her bag with her.

 

"Where are you going?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm..i'm tired. I'm going home. See you tomorrow.." Taeyeon then just left like that without even glanced at Jiyong who has been waiting for her answer. 

 

But Jiyong showed no expression and that was the last scene he remembered from that night before he fell to the couch.

**

 

Jiyong woke up and found himself at Seunghyun's house. He held his head when he felt the pain from being too drunk last night. He hurriedly ran to the kitchen and drank water like he had been not drink water for 3 days. 

 

Then he walked to dining table and found a note from Seunghyun who told him that he didn't cook anything and Jiyong should cook byhimself or eat somewhere else. 

 

Jiyong scratched his bottom and walked to the room and got his phone. When he it, he got so many messages and calls. 

 

The first thing he checked was Bigbang group chat. 

 

SH : Yah Jiyong you better not play with her. She's good lady

 

SR : Uri hyung is the best. Hyung introduce me later with her

 

DS : Hyung, i guess you don't remember

 

YB : Jiyong ckckck a player

 

SR : you are so cool hyung

 

DS : Seunghyun hyung, you know SNSD's Taeyeon?

 

GOD?! OH MY GOD! CRAP!

 

Jiyong finally remembered what he did last night. 

 

SH : Of course, we had dinner last time. She is Tiffany's bestfriend after all

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter