R.O.D

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will help you to get over of him" Jiyong faced Taeyeon. Their face separated only in inch. She stared at him. Jiyong couldn't tell her thought from her expression. 

"But one thing.." he leaned foward. 

"You knew it that i had one sided love toward you. So, let it be. I don't want you to do anything about it. Just Let me love you. Let me replace his place in your heart, Taeyeon.." 

Taeyeon was the first one who looked away. She played with her fingers. 

"Are you going tell him about this?" Taeyeon looked Jiyong again. 

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Jiyong asked back. 

She bowed her head. "Don't. He should never know about this. Tiffany too" 

Jiyong realized that what he just said to Taeyeon didn't effect her. She only thought about Seunghyun. Jiyong somehow became competitive. This thing became the mission of his life. How to make Taeyeon his. How to make Taeyeon fall for him. 

Jiyong got up. "Let's go" he said as he pulled Taeyeon's hand. 

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon tried to release her hand.

Jiyong stopped and gazed at Taeyeon. "Do you want to come with me or not?" He asked her. 

Taeyeon confused and didn't say any words. 

"Then i'll take that as a yes" then he took her hand into his palm and pulled her. Taeyeon didn't say anything nor didn't do anything. She just followed wherever Jiyong will take her to. 

They arrived at the parking lot. Jiyong opened the passenger door for her and let her got into the car. In seconds they already sat in the car. 

"Where are we going?" Taeyeon said calmly. 

"Wherever that will make you feel better" then Jiyong started to drive. 

Taeyeon stared at Jiyong for pretty much long time. Actually she was confused. She surprised herself for didn't do anything. She could just refuse or said no to his invitation but couldn't open as her mind told her to. She didn't know what's actually going on. 

"You make me nervous, Taeyeon. You've been stared at me too long" Jiyong glanced at her. 

Taeyeon realized what just she did and turned her head.

"I've told about you to Tiffany.." Taeyeon said while staring at the road. 

"She told me to not give false hope to you. I don't want to play with your feeling." Then she looked at him. "If your feeling toward me was sincere, if you really liked me, then you should erase it." She told. 

Jiyong glanced at Taeyeon. He felt hurt about it, but he chose to keep calm.  

"Let me make this clear to you. I don't have a single feeling toward you, G-Dragon shi"

G-Dragon shi. After i called you Taeyeon.....

"To be honest, i pity you. You looked like you're the most lonely person in this world. I saw myself in you. Because i'm lonely too. So i don't want to hurt you. You are just stranger who i met few weeks ago and who kissed me last night..."

Shoot. Jiyong felt like knives stabbed his chest. He forced himself to stay focus or not they could get into accident.

"It's none of your bussiness to get rid of my feeling. It's my feeling, i will take care of it. I don't need your help or whatsoever" Taeyeon declared in the most serious way he ever heard. Jiyong kept mum and just drove. 

Taeyeon felt annoyed because he ignored her. "And now you're completely ignore me. I never can understand you, G-Dragon shi. You always showed and told me about your feeling and now i'm telling about my honest feeling, you're just silent thousand words" she leaned her elbow to window. 

"I will tell you about how i feel toward what just you said to me later. When we arrive" Jiyong still didn't look at her. 

"What? Where are we going?" Taeyeon asked. 

"You'll find out when we arrive" Jiyong felt resentment from Taeyeon. But he determined to win this war. He will fight until the end. Because it won't end until it really end. He won't lose her. 

 

Jiyong turned off his car and Taeyeon surprised where Jiyong brought her to. He drove her to the airport. Jiyong put his jacket he found in the car to Taeyeon and also gave her a cap. He also wore cap so they won't stand out. 

"Why are you bring me to airport?" She asked as soon as Jiyong stepped out. 

"We will fly to Okinawa" Jiyong said calmly which made her surprised once again. 

"WHAT?! G..G-Dragon shi. Are you crazy?!" Jiyong pulled her hand and got into the airport. 

"G-Dragon shi!" Taeyeon tried to shout and made Jiyong stopped. 

"Are you want to show everyone that G-Dragon is trying to force Kim Taeyeon to go with him?" Jiyong shut her up. 

"Are you really going to take me to Okinawa?" she whispered. 

"Yes, i am. I guess you've never been in Okinawa" he said while pulling her. 

"You're such unpredictable guy i've ever met" Taeyeon muttered. Jiyong could only smirked. 

"You will like it a lot" he took her hand again when he paid for tickets. 

"Let's go! We will take off 30 minutes later" he walked fastly. So did Taeyeon. 

**

 

They got into the fastest flight time. After waited for 30 minutes, they found themselves sat at the bussiness class area. Jiyong enjoyed his wine while Taeyeon stared at the outside which dark. It's 10 PM already. 

"Do you want glass of wine?" Jiyong asked. 

"Do i look like i want glass of wine?" Taeyeon asked back sarcastically. 

Jiyong just sighed. 

"I can't believe that i've been kidnapped by G-Dragon. Ooh i'm so lucky~" she muttered and could heard by Jiyong. 

Jiyong ignored her and closed his eyes while folded his arms. Taeyeon was annoyed by him. She tried to wake Jiyong by poking him with her finger. 

"Mmm" Jiyong just hummed still closing his eyes. 

"Are you really going to do this? What if people recognize us? Tiffany will worried about me" she whispered. 

"No need to worry. We will call Tiffany as soon as we arrive" Jiyong said. 

Taeyeon leaned against the seat and after spent 2 hours 40 minutes, they arrived at Naha Airport. It was 00:40 and they had to find hotel. 

They took taxi and headed to Kouri Island at Northen region. 

"Wait. I know this brigde. I've seen this on tv" Taeyeon said when they were crossing the Kour island Ohashi bridge. 

"We will cross this bridge later and see the day sight" Jiyong looked at Taeyeon who became excited. 

They arrived at the traditional hotel and rested to travel around Okinawa few hours later. Taeyeon was taking a bath and she still couldn't believe that she was in Okinawa and with G-Dragon. Just two of them. 3 hours ago she was still danced at the club with Tiffany and other friends and look where she was. 

Taeyeon folded towel around her body. The towel was too short that her inner thigh could be seen. Taeyeon was about to step out from bathtub. She opened the curtain and found Jiyong just came in to the bathroom.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" she shouted with all her might. Taeyeon started to throw things she found to Jiyong.

"OMG! STOP IT! GODDAMMIT TAEYEON! STOP THROWING THINGS! THAT HURTS!" Jiyong tried to eschew but the tissue box was thrown right to his wide forehead.

**

Taeyeon came out from the bathroom with bathrobe. She approached Jiyong who was sitting on the couch. Taeyeon actually felt sorry because she was reacted too much. She sat in front of him and saw bruise on his forehead. 

"This. You can wear this, the owner lend us. We will buy your clothes at nearest market this morning" he handed her a pajama dress. 

Taeyeon took it without said anything. 

Then they slept at their own room until morning. Jiyong and Taeyeon went to a shop that sold woman clothes. They only spent 10 minutes at there and ready to travel Okinawa. 

"Wait" Taeyeon walked away leaving Jiyong. 

After 5 minutes, she came back with carrying plastic bag. 

"Come here" she pulled Jiyong's arm and they sat at couch beside the street. Jiyong saw her took out ointment and hansaplast. 

"Move forward" she held his face and put oinment on his forehead. Their faces only a few inches and Jiyong couldn't help it but stared at Taeyeon. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her skin has no flaw. He could smell her shampoo. 

Taeyeon's eyes met Jiyong's. She moved back immediately. She took hansaplast and put it too on his forehead. 

"Done" she said. 

"Look what just you did to the most handsome face in Korea" Jiyong . 

She looked disgusted and sighed in disbelief. 

"If you did not sneak out to bathroom when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter