All My Love Is For You Part. 2

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But i think.. that song doesn't suit with the moment anymore..."

Jiyong couldn't react anything. He showed poker face as he was dying inside. He was just happy that this day finally came to his life. Finally Taeyeon has opened her heart fully to him. He didn't know that being accepted by one girl would make him feeling this way. This was... a new kind of feeling. He never did such hard effort to win a girl's heart. He didn't know there was this side of him.

Jiyong was came back to reality. He looked at Taeyeon who was standing before the opened window. Her face is so beautiful like a sculpture that made him just wanted to kiss her so badly. Yes, he moved to passenger seat quickly, and in swift motion, his body passed through window, and he pulled the back of her head. He kissed her gently. This kiss felt different. This was the first time they kissed without any sick feeling. 

With that kiss and confession from Taeyeon, finally.. one sided love of the romantic dragon has ended. 

 

**

 

Jiyong was arrived at his house. He was so in love. He couldn't stop smiling since he left from Taeyeon's apartment. He felt like he was the happiest man in this world and he never felt this way before. Jiyong kept shaking his head. 

"Is this a dream? I don't want to wake up" he threw himself to the bed. 

He covered his face with his palms, "this is not dream. Yes. I felt her lips.." then Jiyong slapped his cheeks and he groaned in pain. 

"This is not dream... yes.. this is definitely not dream. AGSHSGHHAHH THIS IS NOT DREAM! KIM TAEYEOOOOOON SAAARAAAANGHAAAEEEYOOOOO" He rolled around like crazy. 

And because Jiyong was too excited and was too happy, he couldn't even sleep. He really didn't close his eyes for one second. And because of that, he spent the entire night with making a song. 

 

While at the other side, Taeyeon also couldn't sleep because thinking about Jiyong. She turned around trying to find comfortable position but she ended up stayed awake until 2 am. 

"Right. Should i open the box?" She got up and headed to the desk. 

She night lamp and found a package that hasn't been opened. Taeyeon ripped the cover revealing a huge yet cute yellow box. She opened it with the key Jiyong gave to her before and found white mini dress. Taeyeon lift it up and amazed by how beautiful the dress was. 

"Waahhh" 

She also found a necklace which she recognized that it was from cartier. It was gold and also silver. 

Taeyeon covered . She was already in love with the necklace, so she tried it. It really suited on her. The colors also matched with her skin. 

She took her phone and decided to take a picture of herself wearing the necklace. And she sent it to Jiyong. 

 

KTY : I don't know whether you're already sleep or still awake, but this is so pretty. Oppa jjang xoxox

 

Jiyong was making song saw notification from his phone. He jumped in shock when Taeyeon sent her selfie to him in the middle of nigh, no it was freakin morning. But she made him excited all of sudden. 

 

Oh my god... so pretty... you're such a goddess Kim Taeyeon...you're scaring me...

 

KJY : You're so beautiful but why in the world did you send this picture at 2 am?

 

KJY : Perharps... did you miss me so you couldn't sleep? ㅋㅋㅋ

Taeyeon's eyes widened as she read replies from Jiyong. 

"Ahhh this man... "

 

KTY : or you were the one who couldn't sleep so i sent this picture to you so you can sleep after see such beautiful and calming face 

 

KJY : yes, i did miss so bad that i couldn't sleep. 

 

Taeyeon melted as she read it. She couldn't help but blushed. She smiled. 

 

KTY : then you saw my picture so you can sleep now

 

KJY : but i'm still curious about something

 

KJY : your picture at the beach in Thailand

 

KTY : what?

 

KJY : you were in... green bikini. Yeah it was green, the one you wore in snsd music video

 

KTY : HOW COULD YOU

 

KJY : I accidentally saw it when i was searching to find folder. Sooyoung approached me when i was about to see the photo

 

KTY : WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY

 

KJY : i want to see it hiiing 

 

KTY : YOU ARE CRAZY WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO SEND IT TO YOU

 

KJY : why can't i? I'm your soon-to-be boyfriend. It's not like i've never seen you in bikini anyway ㅋㅋㅋ

 

KTY : KWON JIYONG YOU'RE A DEAD MEAT

 

KJY : too bad that i saw it only three seconds. Ah i regretted it so much ㅎㅎㅎ

 

KTY : ERT. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL BE DEAD BOYFRIEND TOMORROW

 

KJY : I'm looking forward it

 

KTY : i wonder why am i falling to this such ert guy

 

KJY : wow. Thank you. I love you too

 

KTY : ....

 

KTY : I'm afraid of you seriously oppa. You are the most ert guy i ever met gosh. 

 

KTY : bye i want to sleep

 

KJY : too bad.. i want to tease you more. It's so fun

 

KJY : are you sleeping?

 

KJY : allright. now i've seen your face and talked to you, i become sleepy. See you tomorrow, my butterfly.. 

 

***

 

Few hours later, Taeyeon was just came back from recording. She was standing before the mirror, ready to try the mini dress given by Jiyong. 

She couldn't stop smiling and blushing. She was in love. She didn't confuse anymore. She was sure that she made right decision. 

"Oh? It's raining!" Taeyeon was arrived at the park where the lonely tree placed. 

People have to walk to reach the tree, and it was raining hard. She looked for umbrella in her car and found one. But she thought, how could it would be weird if she walked to there. She didn't even know if Jiyong was there. 

Taeyeon decided to wait rain to stop. It took thirty minutes until rain finally stopped. With mini dress she walked to the lonely tree while holding an umbrella because it was raining back a little bit. 

She supposed to take bicycle to reach there, but she didn't want to attract people attention. And plus, how could she do that when she was wearing this extremely short dress. 

"Is he there?" Taeyeon was arrived near lonely tree. And she has to walk through the uphill to reach it. 

And there he was. He was there. Taeyeon could see he became really tiny from where she stood. 

"JIYONG!!!" Taeyeon shouted. 

Jiyong saw her and wave his arms. He also made heart sign above his head and danced around. Taeyeon could only laugh seeing how cute he could become. 

Taeyeon heard Jiyong shouted at her, but she didn't know what he shouted. 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"COME HERE!" 

 

Taeyeon finally understood what he shouted and then she took a step toward his direction. 

But suddenly the rain became heavy and the wind blew hard. Taeyeon didn't held the umbrella that strongly so the wind blew away her umbrella. 

"Omo!" She ran after the umbrella. 

But the umbrella kept flying away so Taeyeon became wet by the rain. 

She was trying to catch the umbrella but a hand suddenly pulled her. Jiyong took her to where Taeyeon stood before as the rain were running down harder.

"Ahh.. i'm all wet!" Taeyeon looked at her own body. 

"Too bad. I wanted to date with you under that tree though..." Jiyong looked at her. 

He saw her was shivering. The dress was so short and opened. Jiyong immediately took off his jacket and put it on Taeyeon. 

"We can't be like this anymore. Do you want to run through the rain?" He offered. 

"Okay. Let's j-just run. I-i'm so c-cold.." her voice was trembling. 

Then Jiyong took the jacket and moved closer to Taeyeon. They started to run under his jacket protecting them. 

 

(Only suggestion, for this scene try to imagine this scene with this song on the background : https://youtu.be/3U4mxBpX_m4     ^_^)

 

They seemed like a couple in movie scene. They ran fastly yet in slow motion. They stared at each other as their skin touche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter