THAT XX

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong walked in to his room with smirk covered his face. He recalled that he kissed Taeyeon and how red her face was as their lips parted. Taeyeon left without saying anything and Jiyong could tell that she was embarrassed.

He wasn't just playing around. This time was real. He had fallen to her. His heart raced towards her. His breath stopped when seeing her. He froze whenever he saw her on tv or somewhere else. He couldn't believe what just happened but all the matters was he's happy. He had stepped up his relationship with Taeyeon. And his mission was to help her to get over of that bastard so that Taeyeon could open her heart for him. Jiyong knew that it wasn't that easy. He could get into trouble if he wasn't being careful. Because too much eyes on him and Taeyeon. But what's on his mind was how to protect Taeyeon. He remembered how people bashed her for being in relationship with exo's Baekhyun. Worse, she wasn't really in relationship, but for media play. 

Jiyong finally could sleep in peace and not long after he laid his body on bed, his soul gone into sweet dream. 

 

Jiyong was woken by alarm. He took a bath, wore comfortable cloth and happily headed to restaurant at 1st floor. He even hummed and music kept playing in his head which made him danced. He was in good mood today. And he couldn't wait to see Taeyeon again. 

There she is.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon was picking breakfast. So he confidently approached her. Jiyong took a plate and stood beside her. 

"Morning" his voice made Taeyeon jumped out. Her face blushed when she remembered that night. 

She chose to ignore him and took foods she wanted. He couldn't see her red face again. 

"Did you sleep well?" Jiyong asked her in gentle voice. 

She frowned at him and moved her body close to Jiyong. "Can you just shut up?" She said and then walked to table where other bigbang members and Tiffany were already on there. 

Jiyong smirked and hurriedly took his food on to the plate. After that, he approached them and how glad he was when the empty chair was beside Taeyeon. He sat and glanced at Taeyeon who already enjoyed her food. Jiyong was about to talk to her,  but she suddenly got up from her seat and walked away. Jiyong turned to see Taeyeon and saw her taking juice. 

"Fany shi, we're coming to Osaka day after tomorrow, will you come with us?" Seungri said. 

Taeyeon heard about that and wished that Tiffany would refuse. Taeyeon got back to her seat. 

"Oh what should we do? We can't. We have to go back to Seoul that day..." Taeyeon really glad that they actually already have schedule. 

"Really? What a shame. Then come to club with this night" this time Yongbae invited them. 

"No, you can't. I said to you, don't come to club. You will get flirted by those bastards" Seunghyun said after he took a sip glass of coffee. 

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh~" the members reacted the same. 

"So cool"

"Gentleman"

"Indeed uri hyung"

Tiffany smiled at Seunghyun. 

And Taeyeon saw it all. She sliced her sausage with strength and force which brought their attention to her because the sound.

"Tae, are okay?" Tiffany asked.

"Is the sausage that hard to slice?" Then Seungri talked. 

Taeyeon looked up and all of them looked at her. "What? No. I'm fine" she said to them. She's so bitter. 

Then they talked to each other. 

"Is it because of me, Taeyeon?" Jiyong whispered to her. 

"Do you still have a face to talk to me?" Taeyeon said in disbelief. Jiyong smirked. 

"Why? Are you still embarrassed because i kissed you" Jiyong said between his teeth. 

"What the.. stop it. Don't talk about it anymore. You are lucky that you're the superstar G-Dragon. If you are not, you'd be dead already." Taeyeon also said between her teeth. 

"But you closed your eyes. You must be enjoyed it before you pushed me" Jiyong said proudly. 

"I enjoyed it?,  Your foot. You are just flirty ert and playboy and drunkass, and my heart won't beat for you ever" she declared which a little bit loud. 

"What are you two doing?" Daesung said as he saw them leaned forward alternately. 

The two just surprised and back to their seat. 

"Why? Does Jiyong flirt with you again, Taeyeon? Seunghyun asked. 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "What? No. Nothing happened" Taeyeon answered nervously. 

"Yeah, we're just talking about what happened last night, nothing else" Jiyong deliberately said and smirked at Taeyeon. 

"What? What happened last night with you two?" Seungri asked. 

Taeyeon forced a smile and looked at Jiyong with killer stare. Her face boiling. Then she squeezed Jiyong's hand on his lap hardly. "Just. When he drove me last night. Nothing happened. Right, G-Dragon shi?" She squeezed it even more hard which made Jiyong jumped in pain. 

"Ah!" 

All of them stared at him. He gazed at Taeyeon. "I think.. i bite my tounge.." he said and then back to his seat.

Jiyong couldn't believe that Taeyeon would be this strong. But that physical contact just made him felt even more excited. Taeyeon just "touched" his hand. 

"Then i'll take it as challenge" he leaned forward and whispered her. 

"Whatever you said" Taeyeon didn't look at him. 

"Allright then" he whispered. 

Taeyeon absolutely hate this man beside her. She was so annoyed by him. Thinking how he kissed her suddenly made her head hurt. She even thought how to get rid of this dragon, he made her hard to breathe. 

**

"I told you. Don't go to club. Just hang out with Taeyeon at somewhere else" Seunghyun said while facing the window. 

"Why? Why can't i go to club? Your friend invited me" Tiffany said on the edge of bed.

"I don't like seeing you hang out with those stranger." Seunghyun turned his body. 

"It's not like i got to club to get flirty with them. I just want to having fun with your friends and Taeyeon. Don't act too much" Tiffany also turned to see Seunghyun. 

"Don't act too much huh? Who am i? I'm your boyfriend. I don't like seeing you with other guys, is it too much?" Seunghyun raised his voice. 

Tiffany walked and sat besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter