STAY WITH ME

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BIGBANG'S G-DRAGON AND SNSD'S TAEYEON REPORTEDLY DATING

Big Bang's G-Dragon and Girls' Generation's Taeyeon rumored to be dating?

Is BIGBANG star G-Dragon dating Girls' Generation member Taeyeon?

Netizens compare G-Dragon and Taeyeon's Instagram activity and conclude that the two are dating

Fans claim G-Dragon and Taeyeon are together like many fan theories before

G-Dragon and Taeyeon Rumored to Be Dating, Agencies Respond

SM Entertainment stated, "There's no evidence. It's like a novel. There's no point in making it a topic of discussion," and YG Entertainment responded, "There's nothing to make an official response to."

"Oh, God. I got heart attack" Taeyeon muttered to herself. 

She was really shocked if papparazzi caught them on date because she and Jiyong went to public place so often. 

"They're so quick and smart though.." Taeyeon was looking at the fans' evidence of their statement about their relationship. 

Taeyeon immediately called Jiyong. 

"Hello?"

"Oppa, i told you to not being so obvious..." she whined. 

"Yah. What's wrong with that?"

"Don't you look at the articles? Our name are the first on search engine" 

Taeyeon heard him sighed. "You are my girlfriend, right. It's not wrong that i liked your photo or posted something that relate with yours. Don't think about others think about us, Taeyeon" he said. 

"Allright. But we're done yet. I'm going to call manager, there are so much missed calls here..." 

"Okay.. i love you muah" 

Taeyeon was flustered by Jiyong who said 'I love you'. To be honest, she couldn't understand how could he say those words so easily. Did he say the same thing to his past girls too? But for Taeyeon, it's not the time yet. She was the one who never loved someone so easily. It took her a little more time until she loved someone deeply. But she never knew what will going happen to her relationship though. 

[+6, -1] You can tell it's a lie because Taeyeon isn't GD's style at all.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+302, -8] This is so random?

[+285, -14] Even in the pictures, they don't look like they match ㅋ

[+5, -0] Amazing that people would believe this ㅋㅋㅋ I bet they'll wake up in the morning and go to their friends and be like "Taeyeon is dating GD~" and talk about it as if it's true;;;

[+15, -62] You can already tell they wouldn't fit personality wise ㅋ

[+155, -25] I don't know about Taeyeon but she's not the type that GD would like

[+12, -3] I love both but they really don't match as a couple ㅜ

[+12, -6] I know the rumors aren't true but imagine if they actually were.. the two idols with the biggest fanbases. It'd be no joke. They still don't match though.

[+7, -3] They don't match at all.. and I'm not just talking about looks either

[+42, -31] Taeyeon that b*tch. First Baekhyun and now GD ckckck

[+31, -12] Taeyeon is pretty and popular but she's just too low compare to GD. She doesn't deserve him 

Taeyeon was in the waiting room of SNSD showcase. She was busy reading comments on her and Jiyong's article. And most of netizens didn't believe in the rumour. Taeyeon couldn't stop read all bad comments about her. Everyone seemed hate her so much. Since her scandal with Baekhyun, she apparently turned into the most hated woman by netizen and exo fans also. She was so hurt being called , at that time but this time she was more than hurt being said that she didn't deserve her own boyfriend. What she did so wrong? She never knew dating was unforgive mistake. Why was it so hard to dating. We were just same with another human who need to be loved. Taeyeon still couldn't accept there was such rule in k-pop. That dating was the same as betraying fans. 

Taeyeon was sad and angry at the same time. She didn't expected this reaction from public. She wanted to reply to those comments. She didn't want to let those affect her, but she just couldn't stop reading it which stressed her out at the end. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" 

Tiffany received call from Seunghyun. She was at her apartment and got IV after got high fever last night. She already removed the IV.

"It's me..." he said on other line. It's been long time since Tiffany heard that voice. She missed him so much. 

"I know. Why did you call me?" She asked. 

Seunghyun was silent for seconds. "I heard you're sick.." 

"Yeah. Doctor said that i overworked but i'm fine now" 

"Can i visit you?" He asked. 

Tiffany was surprised. Because they broke up and they were in bad term and then Seunghyun called her suddenly and wanted to visit her. What was he mean?

"Umm.. why?" Tiffany nervously asked. She expected something from him. 

"Just.. because i miss you.." he sounded more like whispering. 

"Why do you miss me? I thought we were broke up" she bowed her head, remembering when they broke up that night. The pain was still here. It was so hard for her to forget about him. She thought she would be fine without him, but she was wrong. It's killing her. Slowly. She felt like half part of her suddenly disappeared. She didn't know that she liked him that much. Silly, she realized that she loved him after she lost him. 

"I'm sorry... but i still love you.."

Tiffany sighed. She wanted to believe that so bad. 

"I thought you didn't like me anymore. I thought you liked her more than me.." she sadly said. 

"All these time when we were apart, i was reflect on myself. I was conflicted with my heart. My mind told me this but my heart told me otherwise. I was so selfish, i admit it.  I punished myself for hurting you and her. I'm sorry that i've only received. I'm a coward. I'm sorry..." he sounded so broke. 

"I'm sorry for doubting my love for you. I'm really sorry, i don't know if you want to forgive but i just want to let you know that my heart is still yours. I did everything to make sure all of it until i confirmed it myself. Confirmed. It's always be yours, Tiffany... I want to start from the beginning. I want us to know each other. I want to understand you... but it's all on you if you still want to resume this relationship.." 

Tiffany was relieved. Of course she wanted to be with him again. Of course she felt the same way as him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter