JUST A FEELING

RIDE OR DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong turned his back walked leaving the rooftop, he felt his phone vibrated. He stopped. The call stopped. And then it vibrated again for second time. 

Someone called him. 

His heart jumped at thought of it. He felt the exciment inside him but he was nervous at the same time. Did Taeyeon just give the sign immediately? Did her heart beating for him?

Slowly, Jiyong turned his back to see Taeyeon. And his phone vibrated again for the third times. While the phone kept vibrating, Jiyong saw Taeyeon who was still standing at the same place, looking at him. She placed her hand on her forehead, preventing her eyes from the sunlight. 

Was i wrong?

Jiyong immediately took out his phone from his pocket. And it vibrated again. And it wasn't from Taeyeon. Damn. Jiyong chuckled at himself.  how fool he was, expected that Taeyeon would open her heart easily. He waved again at Taeyeon. He received the call and went out from rooftop. Sigh. Babo.

"Hyung! Hurry up! We're waiting for you at the lobby" it was Seungri who called him.

"I've called you 3 times why didn't you answer my call?" Seungri whined. 

Jiyong sighed. "WHY DID YOU CALL ME, YOU LITTLE BASTARD?!" He shouted with all his might. 

"SO ANNOYING" Jiyong did even hit the wall which made him jumped in pain.

"!" 

 

While Taeyeon finally could breathe after Jiyong disappeared. 

"Why so hot?" She wagged her hand. 

Taeyeon absolutely didn't know her feeling when Jiyong said those words to her. She wasn't that type. She actually hated sweety and cheesy words that made her cringe. But, she definitely didn't feel that way when Jiyong said that. That surprised her. 

*

Taeyeon was walking at corridor heading to lobby. She will leave 2 hours and a half later. Her phone vibrated when she checked, she received a message from Jiyong.

"I found this on my gallery. I looked cool, right? I miss you already, Tae"

"This narcissistic guy..." she let out sigh. 

**

Taeyeon was on the plane, heading back to Korea. She was on her phone and saw the photo that Jiyong sent to her. 

"Why did i save it though" she was about to delete it, but she zoomed in the photo instead. She looked the photo closer. 

"You are... kinda cool. I admit it. Well, who doesn't say that G-Dragon is cool..." she even zoomed in through the photo. His eyes, his hair, his face, she looked all of it for a while. 

"Kinda handsome.. but this photo definitely had been edited.." Taeyeon didn't realize that she was smiling when she saw that photo.

"Omo omo omo. What am i doing? Omo~" then she realized what just she did. She immediately closed the gallery and looked around her. 

She checked her message again and looked at the last message Jiyong sent. She smiled too. But then she looked like she didn't care. Her mood changed every second. She smiled, then she acted cold. Finally, after spent minutes staring at Jiyong's messages, she swallowed her saliva and wagged her hand, literally couldn't believe what just she did. 

"Huhh.. what the i just did" she muttered, but stewardess passed by her when she said that, Taeyeon could only force a smile. 

Minutes later, Taeyeon stared at the clouds through the window. Somehow, she saw the memories she shared with Jiyong.

I want to dream forever with you

Wait. That sounds so familiar.

Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me

That's my song. I mean that's SNSD song. Wow, she thought. 

Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you
Do you remember? Those awkward and unfamiliar times when we first met
I'm thankful to you for silently taking care of me when I was hesitant and young

The memories showed with this song being played. Why is the song so fit with the moment? Wait. What?

My exhausted heart beats once again
My weak heart has found light again
I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever
Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

Taeyeon recalled when Jiyong found her at the park. His words enchoed. When he held her hand. 

Those unforgettable memories during that long time
Throughout the laughter and the tears, the one who always believed in me was you

When Jiyong sneaked out to bathroom. When she put ointment on his forehead. When walked together at the calm street.

My exhausted heart beats once again
My weak heart has found light again
I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever
Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

When they drove by sports car crossing Ohashi bridge. When they arrived at Cape Manza. 

No one will bother us
There's not even a reason to waste any time
(Sometimes) We could be far from each other
(With the same heart) The same heart as one, dreaming the same dream

When he wipped her cheeks and said those words to her. When he stared at her deeply. When he was joking around. When they was walking around. When they laughed together. 

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)
Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)
I want to dream forever with you like this
The one who fulfilled my wishes, the one who became my faith, with you

When Jiyong hugged her last night. When Jiyong once again made her speechless at the rooftop. 

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)
Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)
I want to dream forever with you like this
The one who became my miracle, the one who dreamed with me, with you

Even a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you 

The memories faded away as the song ended. Then slowly, Taeyeon fell asleep into sweet dream.

**

KJY : I don't miss you. I miss the talk. I miss the laughs. I miss the smiles. The way things were

KJY : Tae

KJY : Tae

KJY : Tae

KJY : Tae

KJY : Tae

KJY : Answer me

KJY : Answer my calls

KJY : I miss you

KTY : Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Can you please stop it? You're scaring me

KJY : I told you. It's one sided love. I want to make your heart beat for me. So I'm going to fill your day with me. 

KTY : I'm busy. I have to practice right now. I'll call you later geez

KJY : allright, princess

In one month, they often made video calls, text messaging, or just phone calls. Taeyeon at first annoyed by Jiyong's random calls and messages, but later she used to it. Jiyong also took her to some places in Seoul. He picked her up and drove her back. Taeyeon had been busy with SNSD's activities where they just made their comeback recently. It was been long time since their last comeback in Korea, so everything seemed a little bit awkward, especially this was their first comeback in Korea since Jessica left SNSD. 

KJY : I'm afraid to spend even a moment apart from yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter