Yuri's Date

Beauty's Bodyguard

What the hell is this?! Tell me I am not hearing this...

 

"The school will be having a dinner and dance night on the 20th of this month. I am requiring every single one... and I mean every single one of you to attend this gathering. Will there be any question?" the teacher said...

 

Please someone object to this kind of crap!

 

"Professor..." I looked back and saw Yunho oppa raising his hand. Oppa...you're such a savior!

 

"Does that mean we have to wear formal attire?"

 

The professor nodded her head a few times while the rest of the class felt excited...except for me. Yunho oppa freed a sour as well but was done cutely.

 

"What if I don't want to come?" Oppa asked. Please tell him it's ok...

 

"Simple. I can simply give you an F." He puffed his cheeks and nodded. Crap. Getting F for not attending this kind of thing? Seriously...what the heck!?

 

I went home to search for a 'formal' thing to wear. I opened my closet and... Holymotheroffish! Are jeans considered formal??! Where the hell has my formal clothes gone to??!!... On second thought... I don't have any formal clothes! I'm dead! I will be forcing myself to wear those girly and rather itchy clothes and the only thing that drives me to wear it is to impress Yunho oppa... and now I just discovered that I don't have any. Yeah... I think I'll just get an F.

 

-------------

 

"Hyungnim... let's go look for something to wear... the three of us." Hyukjae asked me.

 

What makes them think I will be going there? I'd rather get an F. "I'm not coming."

 

The two looked at each other. "Huh? Hyungnim... the reason to be there is to impress girls! Don't you wish to impress anyone in our class? Besides... aren't you going to look after Yuri-sshi?" Shindong asked showing those erted smile and eyebrow raising.

 

He got a point, I want to impress someone. Yuri-sshi? I do want to impress her... at least on that day.

 

"Aigoo~ Shindong-ah... guarding is over, remember? That's the reason why he doesn't need to come." Hyukjae said. "Alright. Hyungnim, we'll all get an F. It’s an all for one-one-fo- all thing for me. Besides..." Hyukjae blushed a bit. What's that for? Never mind. I've decided.

 

"Alright... let's look for some clothes to wear." I said which made them clap and smile thinking their drama was the one that convinced me.

 

Still, I went back to my apartment empty-handed. Huh, dinner and dance is simply not for me. I opened my door and found Leeteuk and Heechul hyung. Will they be of help?

 

-------------

I'm dead... it is the day of the dinner and dance night and I still don't have anything to wear. Damn it! I'll just have an F than be a laughing stock there.

 

I looked to the side when I heard a knock. Who could that be? I'm quite sure it’s not Yunho oppa... he would usually call me when he knocks. Don't tell me someone is going to attack me in broad daylight?

I silently took my swiss knife and opened it and hid it behind me.

 

I was surprised to see Heechul and Leeteuk oppa standing in front. I sighed with relief. "We heard about the dinner and dance and we're quite sure you need help." Heechul oppa said followed by his girl laugh.

 

"That's why I'm not going." I said coldly.

 

I suddenly heard Leeteuk oppa's elmo laugh and brought out a box. "There..." he said putting in on a table near us. "Madam Kwon arranged it for you. She picked this dress for you to wear."

 

I saw a figure-hugging silver mermaid dress inside the box. My eyes looked at it with much amusement. If I am not as rugged as I know I am... I could have jumped to joy with this.

 

"Don't worry... Madam Kwon knows you well enough to make you the star of the night on that party." Heechul said.

 

I dressed up and believe me, Heechul and Leeteuk oppa swallowed saliva at the same time. I didn't show them any reaction though. I'm not really the feminine type.

 

Leeteuk oppa nodded as he looked at Heechul oppa... "Now all you need is a partner."

 

A-a partner? What the hell!? Before I could even protest, Yunho oppa's head slid through the door. His hair is handsomely brushed up but his face is somewhat embarrassed. "Uh... Can I come in?" Heechul stood up and pulled him in revealing his handsome crisp black suit that fitted perfectly to his handsome tall built that matches his handsome brushed up hair and his handsome face. Did I mention that Yunho oppa is extra handsome today? He simply took my breath away...

 

Yah Kwon Yuri! Get a grip... I cleared my throat and nodded.

 

"You look-uhm..." extraordinaryly dazzling, breathtaking and "handsome."

 

With just one word, he freed a shy smile and did I just feel like my face burnt for like a second or two? He fixed his suit first and offered his hand. I looked at it and then to him.

 

"Uh-" he stammered, cute! "they said I should do this so here it goes." he cleared his throat and looked at me. "Yuri sshi... please be my date."