Guarding Kwon Yuri

Beauty's Bodyguard

It’s not a simple want. It’s a need for me to follow her… I just realized that.

 

From that day on, when I laid my eyes on her, I promised myself that I will be the shadow of her shadow. I will be behind her wherever she goes. At that time, when I first came to school, I looked at her, studying her face and making sure she is the girl that I saw in the picture. A sigh of relief was freed by me, I have to go through a lot of mental preparation before coming to this stage.

 

Her eyes are very sharp though, I didn’t know she would notice me following her. I made sure I'm not that obvious!

 

During lunch time, I only looked at her 5 seconds every 2 minutes. Am I that obvious? That time in the library, honestly, she only caught me off guard. I’m really good in hiding and watching people without them noticing, I believe I'm a ninja in my past life. I hid in a corner post whenever she looks behind and I made sure I don't make any sound when I follow her.  I was lucky enough to find a room in front of her apartment though. It was perfect, now I can follow her almost 24/7. I'm not a ert if you think of me as that... as I keep on telling her... I’m just someone who has the same path as hers.

 

Anyways, I didn't intend to touch her backside a while ago. I actually had no intentions of showing myself. But you see, she really has those sharp eyes. She immediately saw the ninja me on-the-hide and told me to stop following her. Alright, maybe having 5-8 steps distance from her was a bit short but she doesn't really need to fasten up her pace, it’s... I don't know how to explain this anymore.

 

Anyway, I'm glad that she's alright...thanks to me. However...

 

"Sorry Yuri sshi, as much as you hate it... I'm going to be your shadow."

 

It seems like I've gotten the right distance from her as she seemed to be more comfortable now. She stopped suddenly and held on to her chest. What could be her problem? Ah Jung Yunho, you must have been really frightened her... shall I give her a hand? But...she hates me more than the car who almost hit her. The only thing I can do now is to silently follow her. Speaking of... why do I feel like someone is following her aside from me? Those bunch of black-suited guys that I can only see in mafia movies. I fasten up my pace so as to make sure Yuri sshi is safe. I needed to be more careful. I cannot expose who I really am...but I cannot let her know why I keep on following her.

 

The guys changed directions when they noticed that I've been eyeing on them, suddenly, one of them showed his phone and it’s seemed like they agreed on something.

 

Aigoo~ I've been too distracted by these rascals... where is Yuri sshi? She must have reached her apartment. Anxiety filled my heart the moment I looked at her apartment. She has finally reached home. Her silhouette is walking around the room, tying her hair and...what? who's that? Another guy is inside, she has a boyfriend? Impossible. I've followed her for the whole week and...

 

My eyes grew bigger and forgot my train of thoughts when I saw her arguing and suddenly being slapped by the man she was with... and another man came. What the hell is happening? I ran towards the gate of her apartment.

 

Yuri sshi...hang on.

 

I'm coming...