Master of Deceit

Beauty's Bodyguard

------POV from last week------

"I never said I wanted to marry anyone. Appa... why don't you just get me a bodyguard instead of asking me to marry him? I don't even know him..."

 

Appa is just nodding while the rest of his bodyguards are there...except for Yunho oppa.

 

"I've already decided on this. Kyuhyun will be the best man for you. Besides, he's the best among the bachelors I've met these days."

 

But I love Yunho oppa! If that is the right word. I just keep it in my mind. I love him even if he spread the picture of us kissing… even if Yoona likes him too...even if there is something going on between them… even if he wants to keep that effing undies of that...argh! !

 

Kyuhyun looked down feeling sorry that it is a decision the elder has done for us. He could have said no... but he didn't.

 

---------End of POV-------

"Yuri ah..." Kyuhyun called me. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything that time," I looked at him. It seemed like he can read my mind, am I that obvious?

 

"It seems like you really have feelings for Yunho...but just so you know..."

 

----------

How is she? Yuri. It has been a while since I last see her. And to think that what happened that time is not just an epic failure but damn embarassing... I could only look back to the times I had with her which actually isn't that good as well...except for dinner and dance turned splash party and of course...who can forget those luscious lips of hers? Our kiss.

 

Maybe it won’t be that bad if I see her again this time. I will just apologize for whatever misunderstanding there was. Right, I'll start running now before I lose track of her schedule in school.

 

I ran towards the school and looked for her.

 

----------

"What are you saying?" I asked Kyuhyun. I surely didn't hear him saying Yunho oppa doesn't like me half as much as I do.

 

"I know that you like him. But just so you know... he doesn't like you at all," he told me with an apologetic tone.

 

"What makes you say that...you don't even know Yunho oppa..." I was quite shock to reveal my 'oppa calling' secret to him. Damn Yuri! Can't you control your tongue for a while?

 

"Oppa?" Kyuhyun asked mockingly. "Surely, you only call him oppa in your mind. Yuri ah...you have to wake up. Jung Yunho...he doesn't like you at all."

 

"Yuri sshi!"

 

A voice from a far disturbed us in our arguement. Yunho oppa, did he come to see me? I knew it’s not true that he doesn't like me. I have to prove it to Kyuhyun. And maybe once and for all, prove it to myself.

 

"Ah!" Kyuhyun said. "Finally, you came..."

I looked at him, does he know Yunho oppa is coming?

 

"I've been waiting for you, Yunho sshi... what took you so long?"

 

----------

I swear I don't have anything to do with this guy... so what the heck is he talking about when he said he was waiting for me?

 

"Yunho sshi...were you caught in a traffic jam?" eh? How did he know that-

"Yuri and I were just talking about you."

 

I looked at Yuri looking down and a little bit furious. Is she being bullied by this guy?! Yuri ah...

 

"Yuri sshi... are you ok?" she looked at me with much surprise as her tears started filling her eyes.

 

----------

Yuri sshi? You call Yoona with her name yet you only dance with her once.  We've shared a kiss and you are calling me Yuri sshi? Oppa... is this Cho Kyuhyun telling the truth? You don't really like me? I'll even forget the thought that you did not apologize about that underwear thing.

 

"Since you're already here, maybe its time for you to tell Yuri about the thing we talked about when we first met."

I looked at Jung Yunho and he seemed confused.

 

"Jung Yunho... you told me I can marry her if that's what I want...she's all mine by all means...remember?"

 

I looked at Yunho oppa and it seems like he did remember saying those. Oppa say you didn't... say you didn't.

 

----------

This Cho Kyuhyun is really something...he sure knows how to read people and he probably knows I cannot lie. I did say those words. But that's not the only thing I say. I said if he hurts Yuri sshi, he will suffer a horrible death.

 

I looked at Yuri, why is her eyes on the verge of spilling millions of tears? What is going on.

 

"Yuri sshi... I-"

 

"Did you really say those words?" she asked me.

 

I didn't say it... I didn't say it... I...

 

I nodded and admit the truth. She freed a soft sigh and tears fell from her eyes just like that. Yuri ah...

 

She looked at Kyuhyun who was looking at me meaningfully, secretly smiling at me with that evilly victorious grin. I hate him.

 

Yuri held his hand and they started walking away. "Yuri sshi..."

 

"Don't talk to me... I don't want to see you anymore," she said as she walked away with Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Why wouldn't she want to talk to me or see me because I said those words? Yuri sshi... it's not like you care for me the way I do to you...right?

 

I sighed as my eyes looked around. I don't trust Cho Kyuhyun...there's something fishy with him. He is a different person with Yuri and another person with me. Who is he?

 

I found myself at the backyard of the school. "Hyungnim!" Hyukjae and Shindong called while running, too excited to see me.

 

"Hyungnim, I miss you!!" Hyukjae said while hugging me, almost wanting me to carry him. He's kind of exaggerating things but I find it cute... I appreciate the fact that they like me a lot.

 

"Hyukjae ah... Shindong ah... Do me a favor." I said when they finally released me from their tight hug.

 

"Anything, Hyungnim." Shindong said hitting his chest with his fist.

 

"I want you to look after Yuri sshi..."

 

They looked at each other, obviously surprised with what I said. I know I can trust them with this. I really smell something fishy with that Cho Kyuhyun. I have to have an eye to watch them... I'm definitely not going to let something bad happen to Yuri sshi.

 

"I don't trust that Cho Kyuhyun...that's why you have to help me watch over Yuri sshi...secretly."

 

Hyukjae nodded with much determination. "We will, Hyungnim!" he said.

 

"Thank you..." I said and went away.

 

-----------

So he doesn't really have anything for me. Jung Yunho... didn't you feel my emotions when I kissed you? I like you so much that it feels so painful that you admit you never care about me getting married.

 

I looked at Kyuhyun, who became very quiet after what happened awhile ago. "Oppa..." I said which surprised him. He suddenly smiled at me.

 

Come to think of it, he has a good smile. A childish one.

 

"What did you call me?" he asked biting his lower lips while still smiling.

 

I made a duck face and show no expression at all. "I'm not going to call you that again... it seems like you've gone deaf when I do that-"

 

"No! No! I was just..." he sighed and looked at me gently. If Yunho oppa could just look at me like that. "I'd really like it if you'll call me oppa."

 

Maybe dating him wouldn't really that bad. I smiled at him and call him once more. "Oppa..."

He smiled and looked at my hand and reach for it.

 

"Yuri ah... I'd be the happiest if you'll be mine."

 

It was the sweetest words I've ever heard. Especially for a guy as seemingly gentleman as he is. Kyuhyun... I hope you are a better choice.

 

Since Yunho oppa doesn't like me at all... maybe going for you will be a good choice.

 

"Yuri ah... let's date."

 

He was so excited and all... how can I reject? He caught me off guard when I was revealing much of my feelings for Jung Yunho. I smiled at him and nodded shortly.

 

A week after, at the Chungye plaza, Kyuhyun and I decided to meet there. It’s not that I am excited or anything but for some reasons my useless watch happened to be an hour advance. It never like this before, I was on the third stair of the plaza when I realised I was an hour early. Damn! It will turn out like I'm the one who's excited for this date.

 

I stayed there and walked around for a while. I felt it again, like someone is following me. Is it possible that Jung Yunho is following me? I smiled a bit and pretended not to know. Oppa, I thought you said you don't care at all...so why are you following me? I stopped for a while and felt like the one who's following me stopped as well. I walked again and that person walked, when I stopped, he stopped as well. Something is not right. If it is Yunho oppa, he would have approached me since I am alone. I gathered my courage to look back and the first thing I saw was a fist landing on my poor tummy.

 

I coughed out loud. Damn that was hard! It wasn't Yunho oppa. He was probably busy with something else...like... I don't know. I just felt weak now that he is not here to protect me. I breathed in deeply and tried, as much as I could, to shield myself.

 

I threw a kick to one guy when suddenly there was already four of them. What the heck?! Since when did I became a character in a ridiculous fan fiction?

I was about to punch another man when I heard a shout... "Yah!" it would be nice if it is Yunho oppa...but it was Cho Kyuhyun.

 

I saw him running ridiculously with a piece of wood like a caveman battling with a wild animal. It was quite funny that I can still think like this when I am now watching Kyuhyun lying down being beaten. Wake up Kwon Yuri! you need to help him!

 

I was about to run when a guy from nowhere slap my face hard. I fell on the floor and the only thing I could do is to shout... "Yah! Stand up you bastard!" I shouted. "Oppa!"

 

"What?!" he suddenly asked and all of a sudden, the action slash dramatic scene of us trying to survive in a violent situation changed into something else.

 

Kyuhyun looked at the person who is beating the crap out of him and said... "Yah...stop it."

 

What the heck is happening? Kyuhyun oppa suddenly stood up, seemed to be unhurt. He stood up looking really pissed at me. "Did you just call me bastard?"

 

I suddenly rooted myself and my hot-headed self became frightened at the sudden change of tone in his words. He looked to the side and used his index to signal one of the guys to come closer. Unbelievably, the man walked closer and bowed to him. "Master."