Hello, Cho Kyuhyun. Goodbye, Jung Yunho.

Beauty's Bodyguard

"Hello everyone, I'm Cho Kyuhyun." he said as he stood in front of the class. That flashy smile, he is handsome... I can sense that charismatic aura that he effortlessly gave off. But then-

 

Where is he? Jung Yunho… it’s been 3 days since I last saw him.

 

"By-the-way, just to inform you your classmate, Jung Yunho, has already dropped out of this class," the teacher said.

 

I suddenly slouched. So he really dropped out. It was exactly what Jungsoo oppa and Heechul oppa said when they looked after me that day. I looked down thinking he didn't even say goodbye.

 

Moving on, I suddenly heard a very loud cheer. What has happened? This newbie Cho Kyuhyun is walking towards me with that smile.

 

I swallowed as he gets closer. He offered his hand to me and- "Yuri-ah..."

 

What? Who is he? Why is he calling me Yuri-ah... Yah! You think we're close?

 

I looked at him, confused. "Didn't you hear me saying a while ago? I said..." he cleared his throat first and looked at me with those dark eyes.

 

"I am Cho Kyuhyun... Kwon Yuri's fiance. I will be studying here to watch over my girl."

 

"What the hell?! Since when the hell did I have a fiancé??! Yah... Are you crazy?!"

 

Damn it! I thought I was just thinking about those words... I didn't realize that I was standing up and shouting out loud...for real!

 

He caught his tongue and was surprised with my actions. I felt embarrassed as well. After that, I found myself talking to him in the cafeteria... Why do I feel like I’m suppressing my loudness... This Cho Kyuhyun, what is he?

 

"I'm sorry if I startled you just now," he said. "I didn't know that you're unaware of this plan... it was rude of me to say it in front of the class, I'm really sorry."

 

I couldn't care less about this plan especially when my dad never told me anything. However, this Cho Kyuhyun is such a gentleman. I feel guilty just thinking that I shouted at him a while ago.

 

"Yuri-ah, I still hope you'll agree to marry me."

 

I looked down. I have imagined myself getting married to many guys when I was young. But ever since the day I started liking Yunho oppa...

 

I can just smile at him. I've rejected a lot of guys before but... I haven't really heard about this marriage thing and even if I want to reject him... looking at that face makes me feel guilty just thinking about it.

 

One whole week has passed and Yunho oppa still never called me. Am I such a trouble that he doesn't even bother to inform me that he's not coming back anymore? I'd like to ask Hyukjae and Shindong but they don't seem to know anything as well. I don't even think they understand the situation.

 

I was about to go to the ladies room when someone pulled me towards a corner. I was shocked and I couldn't believe my eyes as I called-

 

"Yunho op-"

 

Wait! Stop yourself Yuri-ah... you only call him oppa in your own POV, you cannot disclose it to him. Calm down...calm down.

--------------

 

"Yah Jung Yunho! What the hell are you doing here?! I thought you already quit school?" she said fiercely.

 

If she can be a little gentler, I could have hugged her tightly. Then again, it's better she's still the fierce and hot-headed girl I know. Still I happened to hug her... Damn, God only knows what will happen! I'll be sent to my death. She's my boss' daughter...and she's getting married soon.

 

I just smiled at her. "Yuri sshi..." I said with a smile. She looked down and smiled at me as well, she's calmed down.

 

"You quit school without telling me... you didn't even bother to say goodbye...what kind of bodyguard is that?" she said pretending to be upset and sounding a bit bitter about what happened.

 

"I'm really sorry about that. I, too, didn't know about it," I admitted.

 

"So what brings you here?"

 

"You said I didn't even bother to say goodbye... so I'm saying goodbye to you now, Yuri sshi..."

-------------

What, he only came to say goodbye? I didn't mean to say that oppa... can't you just come back and look after me?

 

Yeah right... Damn I'd give everything to change the way I treated him. I just looked at him and pretended not to care... that's all I can do... because that's the Yuri he knows... fierce and hot-headed.

 

He looked down with a little sad smile and looked at me. "I just want to say sorry for the troubles I caused you recently."

 

Are you kidding me?! Those troubles are the reason why I fantasize you every now and then! Why the hell are you saying sorry?

 

"And..." he breathe in. "Can I ask you a favour?"

 

I looked at him and waited.

 

"Yuri sshi... Just for once... can I call you by your name?"

 

What? I thought it will be a big favor... Who the hell cares about names? This Jung Yunho, you could have requested a kiss if you want to.

 

I nodded my head and smile. It was such a shallow request. What is the favour there? He smiled at me... that sweet smile that made my knees turn jell-o.

 

"Thank you..." he said and straighten up. "This might be the last time I'm going to see you, I'm not even sure if I was able to leave you a good memory. I should have treated you with an ice cream at least but..." he sighed laughing at himself.

 

"Aigoo...this is tough. Thank you for letting me watch over you. Take care... Yuri-ah" he finally said with those freaking 'to die for' smile.

 

Yuri-ah...what's the big deal with my name? It's too common, every mom has thought of using that name for their daughter. Yuri-ah... I'm so used to being called by my name... so why was I left breathless?

 

He was about to turn his back when I stopped him. I don't know what I am doing now... just think I've gone crazy for the next 5 minutes of this chapter.

 

He looked at me, shocked. I thought about it for a second but I looked at him.

 

"Jung Yunho, kiss me."

 

His eyes widened. Yeah...what was I thinking? Well, call me low or whatever...but this is what I am feeling... I want Yunho oppa to kiss me.

 

"Yuri sshi..." he called.

 

I smiled at him, one of those few sweet smiles I have.

 

"I want you to kiss me."

 

He just looked at me, not doing anything so I moved a step to him. Now we're breathing into each other.

 

"Y-Yuri sshi..."

 

I just closed my eyes and waited.

 

-----------

Heck, this is worst than killing someone. She's my boss' daughter. What will happen of somebody finds out? Argh... Yuri sshi... I really wanted to kiss you...but... Argh, this is tough. What if I cannot stop myself and forget about being a gentleman? What if I cannot control myself and do something while kissing you that might offend you? Fine. I’ll just do those one of those simple kiss-your-mom kiss and let it be done.

 

-----------

Is that all? He kissed me the way I kissed my dog! I hate those lips touch lips kind of thing.

 

Still, I am most willing to give him a second chance.

 

"Jung Yunho..." I called. "You said you're not sure if you were able to leave me with a good memory..." I made yet another step. "Let this be a good memory."

 

He was just staring at me, so I just looked back and tell him for the last time... "I want you to kiss me."

 

I've felt his slender fingers running on my waist and his warm palm pulling me closer. His other hand was placed at the back of my neck with his thumb touching my jawbone.

 

I closed my eyes and the magic began... he locked his lips to mine. Deeply. It was just like what I have imagined... Yeah, I do imagine it sometimes. It was sugar-coated with a little bit of lust and loads and loads of love. If I could make the time stop, I would definitely do it right now.

 

I didn't stop myself from touching his face as he kisses me. I've also imagined it doing that...and now everything is real. I am kissing him.

 

I could have asked him to kiss me longer but he already stop and let go. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling. I hate the way he smiles right now...because I know... it's a goodbye smile. He breathed in deeply and said the words I don't wish to hear...

 

"Goodbye..."

 

Please don't call me Yuri-sshi. Please don't call me Yuri sshi. Please don't call me-

 

"Yuri-ah."