A Conflict After the Other

Beauty's Bodyguard

Jung Yunho, save me.

 

I looked back thinking somebody called me. Yuri ah, do you need my help? Are you ok? Where are you?

 

I was catching my breath and thought very hard. Where could he be? Cho Kyuhyun, you son of a- where are you?

 

Suddenly, my phone rings again. "Hyungnim!" I heard Shindong's voice. "I tried tracking Cho Kyuhyun's phone calls. I think I know where he is..."

 

I started running yet again once I got the location. This fatso Shin dong... I owe you one. Yuri ah.... hang in there.

 

-----------

"Maybe I should chop off your leg and throw it in Hangang River once I'm done with you." Kyuhyun said as he violently slid his palm on my legs.

 

Damn, ertion to the highest level. This is definitely harassment. "And then...your waist...where shall I throw your waist?"

 

He's such a ert! I feel so low and dirty now that his hand is going up my waist. "I'll keep your waist. Such a thin, slender waist."

 

Wait until I free myself from this rope. I'll make sure I'll chop your head.

 

"Your head?" Kyuhyun titled his head and looked at me. "What's the use of it if I've poke out your eyes? Never mind. I'll just make sure to bruise those luscious lips so that no one will try kissing your chopped head," he said with a smile...that creepy smile. I'm quite sure if I see that smile, I will count it as a horrible nightmare.

 

"When you're done with me, chop off your head so that I can kick it down in hell."

 

Kyuhyun blew air on my face making me shut up. Damn Bastard!

 

He straightened up and started untying my feet. Good. I'm gonna kick you so hard you'll forget who your mother is.

 

"On second thought..." he said, "I think I like it when you're tied down." He stood up and smiled at me. He looked at some of his men and said. "Leave us. Don't come in until I say so..."

He then looked at me and smiled.

"It was your choice to come with me." He tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "Too bad you sleep too deeply you don't know when someone sneaks in your house."

 

You-

 

"Did you even wonder why your clock is an hour advance?"

 

No wonder. Now I know. He sneaked in my house to make me come earlier than him. He was laughing crazily when I realized everything. It was all a plot. But then...

 

"The picture?"

 

"I saw you kissing and took a picture of it. It's quite easy to snatch a phone these days... Jung Yunho...he's one of the stupidest though," he said shrugging his shoulder.

 

"And the underwear?"

 

He touched his forehead as he shook it while laughing. "That wasn't even Im Yoona's! The both of you!" he said as he open his mouth to even laugh louder. Stupid me! Stupid! Really stupid! I could only blame myself for being stupid!

 

"Now don't blame me for doing this... you chose to be in that position." he then chuckled. "I mean, I chose that position for you to be tied down... but you chose to come with me."

 

"I swear you're going to regret this, Cho Kyuhyun"

 

"Cho Kyuhyun? Where has the sweet 'oppa' gone to?" he smiled and as much as I really want to push him away. He started kissing my face and all I can do is close my eyes, feeling of disgusted and dirty.

------------

I am never going to forgive myself if something happens to her. Bastard Cho...you're going to have it.

 

I reached a seemingly secluded forest and saw a couple of people guarding the place. I have to sneak and knock out some of them just so I can get in.

 

The wide place looked so empty and dark. I have to look around and thankfully I found a light and-

 

"Ahh! Stop!! Get off of me!"

 

This son of a devil. I felt like Jung Yunho disappeared from my body and a kind of satan-ish devil invaded me as I grabbed Cho Kyuhyun and beat the crap out of him.

 

"Where the hell did you get that confidence to touch her?" I whispered. I cannot stop myself from beating him as I recall what he was doing with Yuri. This dirty bastard. How dare he lay his filthy hands and mouth on Yuri... I won't let you go off of this easy. I said... I swear I don't know that I'm already killing a person slash monster until-

 

"Oppa!" I suddenly stopped. I looked at Yuri. Her face is with tears...is she...on Kyuhyun's side? Who exactly is she calling oppa?

 

"Yuri sshi..."

 

"Yunho oppa...stop."

 

I blinked...and blinked a bit more. She...did she just call me-oppa? I looked at Cho Kyuhyun unconscious with blood splattered on his face. D-did I kill him?

He finally coughed out some blood and made me realize that he is not dead... not yet.

 

I was able to calm down, thanks to that wake up call. I stood up and walked towards Yuri...untied her and looked at her. And just then, as much as I wanted to hug her...all the things that happened this past days came up to me. I'm upset with her... for not trusting me, for believing this Cho Kyuhyun, for asking me not to see her again. I am upset. I suddenly... don't really wish to talk to her.

 

I just looked at her as she show that duck face and her eyes slowly filled with tears. Seeing that guilty face... I just sighed and wanted to start nagging at her but she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around me.

 

"Oppa... I'm sorry."

 

O-oppa?

 

Did she call me...oppa again? I thought a while ago was something due to circumstances...not that I don't like it...in fact, I love it but- yeah let's move on. I touched her arms and realised that she was trembling. Uh, Jung Yunho...and you still want to nag her. I could just let my hand slide on her arm and wrap her around me.

 

My Yuri... how could I let someone hurt you. I hugged her closely and kissed her forehead. "Let's go."

 

My arm is still around her when we started walking...but we haven't made our second steps when I saw Boss Kwon, Leeteuk hyung, and Heechul hyung standing in front of us.

 

I looked down. What will Boss Kwon say? He is still my Boss...and I am still hugging the boss's daughter...and the person lying down there unconscious, is still the Boss' chosen fiance. What will happen to me?

 

"Hands off my daughter now," he said. I looked down and stepped aside as my 2 hyungs walked forward to help Yuri.

We could only look at each other with me looking away first.

 

"Heechul-ah...Leeteuk-ah...bring Yuri home," Boss said firmly and then he shifted his eyes on me. "Jung Yunho... follow me."

-----------

I am really in a ridiculous fan fiction, seriously why are these authors have such crazy minds?! At one point I was being stalked and then I was being protected and then I fell in love with my bodyguard and another man came and tried to separate me from him. Then it turned out that, my so called fiance is the bad guy and now we're together again and there will be another conflict...my dad. My own conflict. Seriously, why can't we just skip to the part where I'll live happily ever after?

 

Anyway, what are they talking about? I'm quite anxious.

 

"He'll be crippled for life," Leeteuk oppa said. Will he be? Jung Yunho...will he be crippled?

 

"No...he'll die before the sun rises tomorrow," Heechul whispered back. I raised my eyebrow...that's even worst. Will he be? He won't witness sunrise tomorrow?

 

"Boss won’t forgive him for touching Yuri sshi... and for this case Cho Kyuhyun."

 

"Touching Yuri sshi's part: check. But I bet Boss would be thankful that he still have the chance to gut Cho Kyuhyun's neck himself."

 

I thought these two were conscience as they talk lowly behind me until...

 

"Yah...how much?" I looked at them and my eyebrows furrowed in an instant.

 

What? I looked at them and saw Heechul oppa bringing out $5000 out of his pocket. Seriously, they cannot do anything well! Gambling in the middle of this rockus?!

 

I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I waited at home. The door finally opens...

 

Oppa...Yunho oppa...where is he? I met Appa's eyes, already calmed down. I waited for him to tell me where Yunho oppa is...but he walked straight and ignored me.

 

"Appa... Yunho oppa...where is he?" he looked at me sharply.

 

"Oppa? Since when did he become an oppa to you?" I looked down being mocked by my own father. He chuckled and looked away. "He doesn't want you...and I don't like him for you."

 

I am going to the point of hating my position as someone whom my father has to control. I hate it. My blood boiled and I cannot accept the fact that they kept on saying Yunho oppa doesn't like me. He never said he doesn't like me! Yeah, he never said he likes me but as long as he doesn't say he doesn't like me... I still have a chance.

 

I didn't speak anymore...if there is anyone here who can say Jung Yunho doesn't like me...it would be him.

 

I looked at Appa shortly and sharply before I ran away from them.

 

Oppa...if you don't like me...if you don't feel anything for me at all... Push me away when I find you and hug you. If you do like me...hug me tightly...twice as much as I will.