What!? He has a Girlfriend!

Beauty's Bodyguard

"Oppa!" I heard her shouting from afar, running towards me and giving me a hug almost wanting me to carry her.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah..." I said with a smile. Her smile beams like the sun.

 

"Oppa... I miss you!" she said and hugged me tightly again.

 

I let go of her looked at her from head to toe, measuring her height. "Woah... you've grown taller." I said.

 

She hit me lightly but with the same smile. "But oppa... why did you suddenly call me? I thought you said not to contact you for awhile?"

 

Hyoyeon may be crazy and childish but she will be the most important person in my life.

 

"I just miss you." I said shortly and took out something in my pocket, the envelope that Shindong and Hyukjae gave me last time. I handed it to her as she asked...

 

"What's this?"

 

"You might want to buy something. Oppa cannot really take care of you but at least I can give you something."

 

She looked down and took the envelope and looked at me, giving me another tight hug.

When we let go, I finally noticed that she's wearing utterly skimpy clothes.

 

"Yah... Kim Hyoyeon!" I called (she used her adopted parents' name). "Why is your clothes this revealing?"

 

"What's wrong with it? I think I look cool..."

 

--------------

So he already has a girlfriend. Kwon Yuri, you must investigate. You haven't started any intimate moves to that guy and yet he already has a girl clinging to him like a jellyfish.

 

I walked closer to them. I am, at least, someone he must take care of.

 

"Yuri sshi!" he called. The girl beside her, wearing overly tight mid-riff top and black leather pants, looked at me as well. She smiled meaningful although I didn't quite get the message...

 

"This is-" Jung Yunho said. Don't ask me why I don't like to call him oppa today. I don't quite like the scene that I saw just now.

 

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon. Yunho oppa's girlfriend... and you are...?" she said with a smile.

 

I looked at her from head to toe. Seeing how confidently she wears that type of clothes, how flirty she moves her body, and how meaningful her smiles... so this is what Jung Yunho likes.

 

"Kwon Yuri..." I said as I accepted the handshake. Her hands are so smooth and her nails are painted with those 3-D nail art.

 

"Yah... what are you talking about?" Jung Yunho butted in. "Who says you're my girlfriend?"

 

"Cut it, oppa... Who is the most important girl to you?"

 

What kind of question is that? And in front of me?  I saw Jung Yunho smiling at her gently and snaking his arm around her shoulder. "You know you don't need to ask me that."

 

She smiled and hugged him for the last time and waved the envelope that seem to have a bulk of money inside.

 

"I'll get going. Call me when you miss me, ok?" she said finally planting a kiss on his cheek.

 

This Jung Yunho. He's not just a stalker. He's a ert and a guy who loves hooking younger girls and pays them for fun.

 

-------------

 

It has always been on Saturdays when Yuri sshi does her jogging, I always accompany her during these days because I also like keeping myself fit.

 

I waited for her to go out of her house and I was quite shock... 'Yuri sshi...why are you wearing such a skimpy training clothes on a very cold weather?' I thought to myself.  I was stunned, she's revealing too much skin. Her tan limbs and thin waist are so exposed that I cannot stop looking at it.

 

----------------

So you like girls who wear skimpy clothes huh? Let's see if I can get your attention with this one. I wore a semi sport bra top revealing my fit abs and waist and a low waist jogging pants.

 

It worked greatly, Jung Yunho... whose body do you prefer looking at? That Hyoyeon's or mine?

 

I look at him with my I-don’t-care-look. "Are you just going to look or we're going to jog?"

 

He stammered for a while before he nodded. So I started my training with him behind me. He is wearing his jacket and his jogging pants... Can he just stop being so hot even for once?

 

---------------

 

Yuri sshi's body is definitely one of the best I've seen. Her slender waist is just so y and the way her hips moves when she's jogging is really something. Uh, Yunho-yah, what the heck are you thinking?

 

Anyway, we finally took a break. Yuri sshi tilted her head and wipe the sweat in her neck. What? Is she trying to seduce me? Stop moving like that please!

 

"Yah Jung Yunho..." she suddenly called me.

 

"How long have you been dating Hyoyeon sshi?"

 

What?! Why would I date my own sister?!

 

"Yuri sshi... it’s not what you think it is..."

 

----------

 

Don't tell me he's going to deny it? The way Hyoyeon clung to him yesterday made them look like a long lost couple.

 

"Actually Hyoyeon is my younger sister..."

 

What?! T-that’s his sister?! Aigoo~ I should have treated her with something... I-- My silly self couldn't help but smile...

 

"Eh? But why did she say that she was your girlfriend?"

 

"Because we're only 10 months apart and we really don't look alike plus since the time she was adopted she started using different surname... I like doing that to her especially... with guys around her. She's just getting even."

 

He was smiling as he thinks of Hyoyeon... he must be a loving brother to her. Suddenly, his smiles became one of those not so happy smiles.

 

"I haven't seen her for quite a while because her new parents refused to let her see me. I’m quite happy that I was able to see her though. She's the only family I have."

 

We probably share almost the same sentiments about family but... Oppa... yours must have been much heartbreaking than mine. Having sent away by a family is nothing compared to not having any family at all. I was asked to stay away from home because I am seeked...you...don't have a home at all.

 

He looked at me with those eyes again. Suddenly, I chuckled with the childish thought that I want to impress him with my body. I felt shivers now. The sweat that came out from my body had already dried up and the cold wind just made me shiver even more.

 

Yunho Oppa suddenly take off his training jacket and revealed his tight biceps, he's wearing those loose sleeveless shirt inside. He gently put it on me but in the wrong side.

 

"I was quite sweaty so just wear the jacket in the wrong side." he told me. "Yuri sshi... you're quite silly...if you wear that kind of clothes while training in a cold weather... you'll make yourself sick."

 

I just smiled. Oppa, you're the one who's silly. I dressed up like this to impress you.