Attack of the "Pinned-Down" Boys

Beauty's Bodyguard

I run up the stairs like crazy. Thanks to my long legs, I was able to make 3 steps at a time. Finally, I reached Yuri sshi's door. I kicked it and called her in panic...

 

"Yuri sshi-" you cannot believe what I see before my eyes.

 

----------------

Just when I get rid of this stalker Yunho, I felt another ert was following me. What the hell is this following about? Why is it always me?! Argh!

 

Good thing, I have this ninja blood. It helped that I’m very observant and keen to my surroundings.

 

Moving on, this is really persistent, Even more persistent than Jung Yunho. He followed me until I reached my house. Well, I am a ninja and I pretended not to know anything at all. I closed the door and still I was shocked when someone jumped behind me, I tried fighting him though. That bastard was messing with the wrong girl. Then again, I was shocked to see another guy coming inside and suddenly hit my face. Damn, my face was too precious for this ugly rascal to lay his fingers on.

 

I started doing my kicks and combos. Yup, Kwon Yuri, that's who I am- black belter in taekwondo, aikido and an amateur kick boxer... I am someone who doesn't need protection. My dad was clever enough to send me to martial arts schools when I was young. The last kick I made to the man who hit my face made him fly to the door however when I looked up... I saw Jung Yunho catching his breath looking worried and all.

 

"Yuri sshi, are you ok?" he said and did not stop himself from walking towards me and checking on me.

 

Eh? Wait a minute...

 

"Yah..." I said catching my breath... "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

 

"I saw your shadow outside being hit by a-" he suddenly stopped and looked around the place. It was messy and a lot of things were broken but what took his notice were the 2 guys pinned on the floor. He, then, looked at me with a rather shocked face.

 

"Do not look at me like that." I said as I sniffed putting my finger near them and looked at him with a gangster look.

 

--------------

 

She definitely doesn't need a bodyguard,I thought. However, something sunk in my brain...how could I forget?

 

I held her hands tightly and pull her... "Let's go..." I said.

 

"What?" she asked me.

 

"I should let them know what happen here, but I cannot leave you alone. It’s not safe anymore."

 

"What the heck are talking about?" she said as she tried to let go of my grip.

 

"Yuri sshi... trust me. I'm going to bring you to a safer place." I said as I started walking.  She slowly followed.

 

-------------------

 

"Trust me..." he said.

 

Excuse me, am I the type who can easily believe to this type of guy? However... when he looked at me with those assuring eyes...