His Evil Intent

Beauty's Bodyguard

"Master."

 

Heck? He called Kyuhyun-

 

"Yah...enough of this ing drama. Knock her out." Kyuhyun said.

 

ing drama? He actually knows how to use bad words? He seemed to be so gentle he would pray for people who cursed him but... ing drama? I stepped back once and that's all I was able to do. Suddenly, the guy who walked towards him approached me...

 

"Oppa... What's this?" I asked.

 

"You'll know when you wake up."

 

A smirk planted at the side of his lips and the gentle eyes I used to see disappeared. I saw a monster in his presence. Who- who is he?

 

A cold piece of metal hit my back and that was the last thing that I remembered.

-----

 

"Hyungnim, Yuri sshi might be in trouble. Cho Kyuhyun, I heard him talking about Chungye Plaza and taking her from there... he said something about the eyes and the land that the Kwons own."

 

I find myself running as fast as my legs could right after Hyukjae called me. It was a mistake to let that Cho Kyuhyun live. Damn it! Where will he take Yuri? Why didn't boss find out about it? Who is Cho Kyuhyun?  I cannot think properly. The only thing I can think of is to run some more to reach Chungye.

 

I was catching my breath when I came there... it was empty. Am I early? Or am I too late? Yuri ah...where are you?

 

I was catching my breath still looking around until I saw a familiar pony tail. Yuri ah...

-----

 

My head ached a lot as I try to stretch my neck. My eyes slowly roamed around the area and I think I am inside a secluded place. It happened before, only Jung Yunho was with me. Heck! I'm on the verge of dying and yet I am still thinking about that person. I closed my eyes hard and shook my head. My vision is clearer now and I am quite sure I am sitting on a chair, tied up, with my long hair almost covering my face.

 

"Yuri ah..."

 

I know that voice. Kyuhyun oppa, is he the one who's going to save me?

 

"Yuri ah...wake up."

 

No, I knew before I was knocked out that he is not a good person...he was the one who asked those bunch of bastards to knock me out! I opened my eyes wide and make myself more awake. I tilted my head a bit and blew some of my hair out of my face.

 

He chuckled. "I never thought my Yuri is this beautiful when sleeping."

 

My Yuri? "Yah! You don't own me, you two-faced bastard," I thought I said it in my mind but the foolish me was saying it loudly. He smirked once again and showed an unsatisfied look. His big hand cupped my chin and almost the rest of my cheeks, pressing it hardly. "Don't call me bastard again, do you understand?" he said drawing his face closer to mine making me smell a cigarette scent.

 

I shook my face so that he will let go but he tightened it as he smirked again. He brushed my hair away from my face and smiled gently. "My Yuri... Is really the most beautiful."

 

I tried to struggle but my hands felt pain because of the tightness of the rope. "Oppa, why are you doing this?"

 

"Oppa?" he smiled yet again which frightened me even more. His dark eyes seemed endless and it feels like those eyes are going to kill me soon. "I love it when you call me oppa," he whispered which gave me goosebumps. Suddenly, he straightened up and walked around me. "Of course, I will have all of you when we get married... but before that, there is something I have to get from you."

 

Is he going to me? Crazy...he can do it after we get married and even if I don't want to I will still be his little wife. That's not it... Is it possible that-

 

He looked at me once more and touched my face. His thumb played with my lips which disgusted me. I could have enjoyed it if it was Jung Yunho. Ah! Kwon Yuri! Stop thinking of that guy! He won’t be coming to save you...not this time.

 

Cho Kyuhyun looked at me in the eye. It was making me conscious that those mysterious eyes seemed to be exploring the whole of my face. I suddenly felt his hands on my face. He pressed my eyelids and kissed them gently. I felt disgusted as I felt a bit of his saliva getting cold on my eyes.

 

"What I want from you...is something no other girls can give me." he whispered.

 

! He's not just a crazy bastard, he's also a ert...no! Over my dead body...I'm not going to give in to you!

 

"Do you know that you have the most special eyes ever? That's what I like about you the most."

 

Does-does that mean... "You know the family's secret?"

 

"Who doesn't know? Who doesn't ing know?! I've been aiming it since the day your father rejected my family's offer...causing me to lose my parents. They have to kill themselves in front of me just so I can get the point that your land is as important as their lives."

 

I didn't know protecting such a piece of land can mean this much... I didn't know-

 

"Of course you wouldn't know that...since you never really care about it."

 

He let his index finger slide down from my forehead and around my eyes... "I'll make sure I'm going to have it this time."

 

"You bastard-"

 

I suddenly heard a ring in my left ear when his open palm landed hard on my face. "I told you not to call me that... it’s not nice for a girl to say bad words. Those lips are precious as well..."

 

He aimed at my lips but I immediately turn away. No one can own my lips except for...

 

"Jung Yunho is not coming to save you," he said. I looked sharply at him. I hate the fact that he can read my mind just like that... and why would Yunho oppa not come to save me?

 

"You pushed him away, don't you remember?"

 

! I did push him away. But...it was he who doesn't want me anymore.

 

"A hot-tempered and seemingly intelligent girl like you can also be stupid when it comes to love," he said as he straighten uped and walked around me again. "He did say I can have you...but that's not all...he said I'll suffer a horrible death if I hurt you."

 

He said that? Yunho oppa... I'm sorry... I didn't know you care this much.

 

"He's crazy, though. How can he kill me if... he doesn't even know what is happening to you right now?" he smiled with much excitement. "Thanks to your temper and stupidity, I was able to get your trust just like that. Jung Yunho... he's not coming." he whispered to my ears.

 

"Now..." he started again... "What will I do with you?" he looked at me slowly from head to toe. I don't like the way he looks at me. His dark eyes makes me feel so cold as if he is seeing me undressed.

 

"Let's see... What shall I do with you once I took those precious eyes off?" his eyes brightened shortly and then he whispered again.

 

"Or maybe...what should I do before I take those eyes off."

 

I tried my best to shake his hands off of my waist but the least I can do is move a bit to show my disagreement.

 

"You..." I looked at Cho Kyuhyun sharply but he just smiled. One of the freakiest smile I've ever seen. "You'll be mine."

 

"You-"

 

"I'll make sure you'll be mine."

 

I breathe in deeply and looked at him sharply so as not to show him I am scared. But indeed I am. I am scared. Jung Yunho...save me.

 

Oppa... Yunho oppa.

 

Save me.