She Got Kissed

Beauty's Bodyguard

The first one was an accident, I know. I saw his eyes widened with shock the moment his lips touched mine. I've forgiven you for stealing my first kiss. I'll just have a better first kiss, next time.

 

But the second one... the second one was different. I knew from the time he reached for my lips that it was a risk he had to take. He kissed me to lure those whoever bastards away.

 

It could have been a real kiss, Jung Yunho. It could have been...but it wasn't. I am starting to hate you, big time. You stole my first kiss and my second first kiss!

 

You grabbed so much of my attention since the time you came and you're actually confusing me by making me think you are a noble steed when you're actually just a bodyguard who must look after me...not to sweep my feet away. I hate you.

 

I slapped his face really hard after we separated. I didn't know why but tears crept up my eyes so I've decided to walk away. He followed me still trying to look around, guarding me. I stopped and looked at him sharply.

 

"Yah..." he seemed not sorry about what he did which makes me even more irritated "Never ever kiss me again... unless I tell you so."

 

-------------

 

Of course she hates me. I'm not even a lover yet I owned her lips just like that, twice for the record. I could swear I saw some tears in her eyes. She must be too upset with what I did.

 

I'm sorry, Yuri sshi... I'm sorry, that I cannot say sorry at all. It was a risk to do it but I have to do everything to protect you.

 

"Never ever kiss me again... unless I tell you so," she said.

 

I have no plans of kissing her. Really. But in order to save her at that time, I did. It was a lip-touch-lip with no feelings at all. Nothing to be bothered about. But... why do I feel guilty that the kiss is not real? Argh, Jung Yunho! Snap out of it. There were enemies outside.

 

They must have sense that it's impossible for them to get Yuri sshi without grabbing too much attention so they all went away.

 

I followed Yuri sshi until we reached her house. She didn't talk to me for the whole time.

 

"Yuri sshi... I-"

 

"I'm going in..." she said with a low voice. She went inside her house and locked all the gates and doors. I looked at her at the window of her house.

 

----------------

 

I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes.

 

Not shortly after that I opened my eyes again, in great shock. Why did I see Jung Yunho and me kissing?! It was nothing Yuri-ah...

 

The next day was like a normal day, he's back to his school boy wannabe image. He's not paying attention to me at all.

 

"Hyungnim!" I heard Hyukjae and Shindong bugging him big time.

 

"I told you I'm not going to do that." he said seriously. It was too loud of them to talk about this topic that I can tell everything. It was about the You Got Talent fundraising for the school and the winning group will have $ 1000 cash.

 

"You're so handsome! Even if you cannot dance, we'll surely win because the girls will vote for our group." Shindong said.

 

Dance? Who would want to see this guy dance? Tsch! These two are such fools.

 

"Hyunynim...please. We really want the money." Hyukjae said.

 

"If you want money, I'll just lend you." he said handsomely.

 

"Hyungnim, you said we should have pride as men so why are we going to rely on your pocket?" Shindong said.

 

"Alright...alright. But this will be the first and last time."

 

 

"Yes!" the two said. I secretly looked at their place and saw Hyukjae and Shindong doing random robot dance as they celebrated their success in convincing Jung Yunho to dance.