The Jungs

Beauty's Bodyguard

Who would have thought 4 years would be this fast? I am a professional designer in a famous clothing line and have been doing well since. Although, everything has changed. From my long straight hair, I changed into big curls and from my sporty clothes, I started preferring professional slacks and blouse, yeah, I wear skirt at times if I really need it.

Everything at home also changed. I started hanging out with my dad and we've been closer than ever. Leeteuk got married to a girl named Taeyeon and Heechul started dating a girl named... I don't know...Jessica? Well they look weird together... in a good way. Hyukjae and Shindong are now working for my dad. They became one of the head of the small streets in our land. Appa treated them they way he treated Yunho oppa and it seemed like they enjoyed working here. Hyukjae sent me a photo of him and his girlfriend as well...would you believe? He is dating Yunho oppa's younger sister, Hyeoyeon. They're quite good together since they  discovered they're love for dancing. I still wonder what Oppa will say...after all, Hyoyeon is the 'most important girl' for him. Shindong was still single and is still in love with his tummy. He likes the fact that he is in love with food and has enough money to spend for them rather than girlfriends. Everything has changed now...

 

Except for one. My heart. How has Yunho oppa been? I miss him. It feels like forever whenever I misses him. Although, I was quite happy to tell everyone that he's been busy making his own name in Japan as a young executive of a blooming wine company. He did well and I am very proud of him. I could just wish he can come to see me for a while. Being busy has their own downs and not being with him is one of them. Oppa... I wanted to see you now.

 

"I got you a ticket for you to Japan. Maybe right now, it is the time to go to him," my dad said handing me an envelope with a plane ticket.

 

"Appa..." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

 

Yunho oppa, wait for me.

 

-------

Flight no: S697547 Please prepare for boarding. I heard over the loud speaker of the airport. I took my luggage and went inside the plane.

 

Blocking my way side of the plane was an already sleeping man (don't ask me how I know...his shoe size is way impossible for any woman to have) who seemed very weird as he covers his whole body with a thick blanket. Yah! For all I care, you could only sleep like that if you're on the business class. Relax Yuri ah! You have to act mature and stop being hot-headed. I breathed in deeply and took a huge step to my seat. I sat on my place and got ready to fly to Japan.

 

It was a not so far country but I prefer plane than boat so... Anyways as the plane started taking off...this weird man's head slide down on my shoulder which startled me. If it wasn't for what he said... I would have chopped his head and throw it outside of the plane.

 

"How long are you going to ignore me? Yuri ah..." the way he called for my name definitely took my breath away.

 

There is only one man in this world that can take my breath away just by calling my name. I took the honor of taking off the blanket covering him and my smile stretched from ear to ear.

 

"Yunho oppa."

 

He was still closing his eyes but with those smile, I know he is just pretending. He opened his eyes and looked at me. It was the most unbelievable thing that happened in my existence as a traveller of different countries.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked...afterall, he is supposed to be in Japan and I'm supposed to be going there to see him.

 

"My plane landed few hours ago and then I received a call from Hyukjae and Shindong telling me that you'll be leaving Seoul. Of course, I have to take another flight asap."

 

I blushed with the thought that he took this flight just to catch up with me. He straightened up and looked at me.

 

"Since were already here...together..." he took my hand and brought out the most sparkling and dazzling ring my eyes have ever seen.

 

"Please marry me..."

 

I didn't answer anymore. I just raise the armrest up and wrap my arms around his neck tightly. While at it, he read my mind that I wanted to kiss him so he looked at me and asked... "Can I kiss you?" It was funny that he never forget that rule. Oppa! Silly you! I smiled and whispered to him... "Kiss me."

Yunho oppa, being naughty, nodded his head and covered us with his blanket as we share a tight hug and kiss under it. It was the happiest trip... the happiest flight... the happiest day of my life.

 

----------

I stood there waiting for her as she walks slowly, holding a bouquet of flowers. Her hair are all pinned up except for some strands of curls which made her ever so lovely.

I held my other hand to stop myself from shaking. Indeed this is the day...

 

So it is true, butterflies in my stomach are sure present on this day and at this time. I breathe in with a smile hoping I don't look pathetic with my hair brushed up and my white tux being too fit.

 

Church bells rang as Yuri walked down the aisle. After another 2 months of preparation yes, I am finally going to make my Yuri, Mrs. Jung. It was the moment I've waited from the time I left her in front of that taxi bay. Words were not enough for us to understand what I feel but at least our hearts were both clever enough to know that I, Jung Yunho is deeply and sincerely in love with Kwon Yuri.

 

"Do you accept Kwon Yuri to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health. Til death do you part?"

 

I looked at her face, which is being covered with a long veil, and exchanged smile with her.

 

With all my heart and soul. Even after death... "I do."

 

------------

"Do you take Jung Yunho as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health. Til death do you part?"

 

He looked at me again as I excitedly raised my shoulders a bit, my smile surely never left my face.

 

Oppa, with everything I am and all you want me to be... "I do."

 

"With the power vested upon me, I now pronounce you- husband and wife. Jung Yunho, you may now kiss the bride."

 

I turned to him and felt a bit shy when he crept under my veil instead of taking it off of my face. He smiled at me as if I am seeing the happiest man ever born. "Is the kiss-me-only-when-I-say-so rule still valid?" he asked. My smile widened even more. Oppa, you're the most , foolish, dorky and silliest guy I've met...and yet you are the most handsome, adorable and lovable person I would want to be with...for the rest of my life.

 

"No more rules, Jung Yunho... you can kiss me whenever you want."

 

"That's more like it," he said as he closed his eyes and met my lips. Warmly, deeply. His hands around my waist pressing it closer to him. He smiled at me when he kept an inch distance from my lips as whispered... "Hello... Mrs. Jung Yuri."

 

I chuckled a bit as I reach for my second kiss-the-bride kiss showing everybody how happy I am to kiss my husband in front of them... I am, afterall and right now officially, Jung Yuri... Jung Yunho's lucky wife.

 

I might not believe in fairytales but in my case... I do believe in forever after.

 

"Yuri ah..."

 

I looked at him wondering what's the whispering was about. He then smiled at me and kissed me closer to my ear and then...

 

"I love you."

-----

 

I hope you love this chapter (as well as the entire fanfic) as much as I did. For those who commented and subscribed... anghelsalupa and I were more than grateful!!!