Stalker

Beauty's Bodyguard

It all started on that day...on his first day to school.

 

 

----POV from a week before the incident----

 

"Hello everyone, I'm Jung Yunho. It’s nice to meet you all." That's exactly what he said when the teacher introduced him to the class.

 

At that moment, he laid his eyes on me and never took it back. Alright, say I'm big-headed, major princess-syndrome girl, but I swear! He has his eyes on me until he stood in front of the geek-o classmate I have who is, for your information, sitting behind me. I know you might think I really have this star complex but really, even without seeing him, I can still feel that his eyes are burning the back of my head.

 

It was not the only time. Every lunch time, he would sit 2 tables away from me. He will be chewing on those bread with his eyes either on his phone or on me. I gathered my courage to ask him on his third day, this time in the library. "Excuse me..." I said.

 

His eyes moved from left to right quickly the moment he met my eyes, pretending to read his book. "I don’t mean to offend you but... are you following me?" I said in a nice and gentle way.

 

His eyes widened and invisible sweat seemed to form on his forehead. "What made you think I'm following you?" he replied, still without looking at me.

 

Yeah right! It was a mistake, I'm probably hallucinating. I smiled embarrassedly and bowed a bit... "Then, sorry to disturb you." I said. It was just a mistake. Never mind. I'll just transfer to another table...away from him. Not long after, I noticed him 2 tables away from my new place. What the hell?? and... That's it...he is following me.

 

I put down my book like almost throwing it and confronted him once again... "Yah!" I said. He slightly turned his head from left to right, trying to read his goddamn book.

 

"Stop following me." I whispered to him as I look at him with an 'I can kill you right now' stare.

 

"Why do you keep on insisting that I’m following you?!" he said trying to be a bit dominant.

 

I sighed heavily and touched his book... "If you're pretending you are not following me... at least pretend to read your book in the right way." I said as I turned his book right-side up.

 

The next day, I felt like someone is following me on my way home. Who could that be? I noticed this weird and creepy Jung Yunho following me. What the heck? AM I THAT HOT TO HAVE A STALKER??! I thought to myself.

 

"I told you to stop following me!" I said but he suddenly turned to the opposite side of my apartment.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said and panickly went up his apartment.

 

What the?! He sits behind me in class, stays 2 tables away from me in the cafeteria and now...he is living in front of my apartment. He is a damn stalker! For the next 2 days we're more like going to school together...only he walks slowly behind me.

 

Anyway back to the present. He is still holding me in his arms. Both catching breath and still in shocked of what happened just now.

 

Ei? Why do I feel a warm palm in my... I pushed him away, alright... he did save my life...but does that give him a damn right to touch my...

 

"Yah! Why are you touching my ?!!" I shouted after pushing him away.

 

"Sorry... I didn’t know...It was too sudden. Are you alright?" he said with a rather concerned voice.

 

Am I alright? Well if it wasn't for him... I wouldn't be. I calmed down and looked at him. "Thank you...but still... stop following me." I said coldly.

 

"Yuri sshi..." he called."I told you I am not following you."

 

"Then why is your shadow always behind me?" I asked sarcastically. "Perhaps... Do you like me?"

 

Ok that's too much of me, I know, but you wouldn't really follow someone unless you like that person, right? It's not like my dad would care to hire a bodyguard for me... like duh? Why would he do that? Alright, my dad is an owner of a special land, but I, Kwon Yuri, is only a love child which he hides from everyone...so it’s not possible to care for me that much, right?

 

Argh, we're going far from the story. He looked down and thought for a while. "I am not following you, Yuri sshi... I-I just happen to be someone who is going in the same path as yours, like a coincidence or something."

 

Coincidence my face! Then again...maybe he is right. I turned my back on him and I’m quite sure he only followed me with his eyes. I cannot feel his presence anymore.

 

When I am sure that he's already far from me... I touched my chest... palpitation. My heart has been beating fast from the time I heard his watch ticking. Kwon Yuri... calm down...