Chapter 23

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

I was busy arranging my things on my bag when I got distracted by the papers that fell on the ground right through my feet.

 

I looked at it and realized that those were pictures but didn't pay much attention to it instead I just kicked the nearest picture away from me.

 

I was about to go back on what I was doing when my eyes caught an almost, no! Definitely stiff Yuri.

 

Without any hesitation, I quickly approached her and gulped seeing her pale face.

 

"Yul.. What happened? Are you alright? Do you want me to bring you to the clinic?" I worriedly asked as I placed the back of my palm on her forehead.

 

She had her hands lifted in front of her chest, looking as if she was holding an invisible paper.

 

Ahh! Paper?

 

The pictures!

 

I then looked down and quickly collected all the pictures on the floor. When finished, I confidently turned my eyes on the pictures which made me gasped in shock.

 

I had my eyes wide as possible as it can while flipping all the pictures.

 

No!

 

This couldn't be!

 

Shaking my head, I furiously threw the pictures away from me.

 

I staggered backwards in horror as my heart hardly pounded on my chest. I can feel my body tremble that I could seriously fall into the ground in any moment.

 

"Yoona.."

 

I heard Yuri called and I don't have any idea whether it's in a furious or weak tone since I'm too occupied with my own thoughts.

 

I gulped."Y-Yul.."

 

"Tell me, Is that true?" she asked, slightly yelling for she badly needed an answer.

 

Not wanting to make a scene, I gathered all of my remaining strength and dragged her to the nearest vacant room.

 

I closed the door and weakly leaned on it afterwards.

 

She turned around to face me. She remained firm though I can sense that she's on the verge of tears.

 

"Im Yoona.. Tell me, is that true?" she asked, her voice did crack a little.

 

I then walked towards her and forcedly pulled her into a hug."Y-Yul." I mumbled as tears starts streaming down on my face.

 

She pushed me away and looked at me sternly."I need an answer!"

 

I knelt onto the ground and hug her knees."Yul.. Forgive me."

 

Then suddenly, I felt her stiffen under my touch. I looked up to face her.

 

Her tears finally started falling down from her face and so I stood up to wipe her tears only to get swatted away.

 

"So, it's true?"

 

"Y-Yul.."

 

"It's true?!!!" she asked but more like a shout.

 

Biting my lower lip, I slowly nodded.

 

And as if it was made automatically, she weakly fell onto the ground and there, she begins to sob, scream, yell, curse at me, letting out all the pain she feels.

 

I then kneeled in front of her and tried hugging her but to no avail since she just keeps on pushing me.

 

"Yul.. I-I'm sorry.. Please. I'm sorry."

 

"Why?" she mumbled in between her sobs."Tell me why? W-What did I do wrong?"

 

"N-No. You did nothing. I-It's my fault. I'm sorry."

 

"A-Am I not enough? Am I not enough for you?"

 

I firmly shook my head, not wanting to give her any wrong idea.

 

God knows how much I love her. That I don't think I could still function without her.

 

"I know I'm not that pretty like Tiffany, not that y like Jessica and not that clever like Seohyun. B-But you should have at least inform me, tell me that like any other guys, you're also looking for a perfect girl. In that way, I could have turned myself like them just for you."

 

I stared at her miserably."Y-Yul.."

 

"That's how much I love you, Yoona."

 

My lips quivered as I choked back a sob.

 

I want to say something, hug her as to prevent those liquids from falling into her precious eyes. But I know I'm not in the position to do that now.

 

"I've always thought that you're contented as to what your girlfriend is. Oh boy, how wrong I am! You know, you should've told me! You should've told me that I look like forty so I could wear revealing dresses instead, you should've told me that I'm getting ugly so I could put make up and you should've told me that I'm idiot so I could pay more attention to our freaking lessons!!!" she burst out before sobbing onto her knees.

 

Without any hesitation, I quickly approached her. She started pounding on my chest but that didn't stop me from hugging her.

 

I continuously whisper an apologize into her ear, hoping that it will somehow ease her.

 

She sniffed."Y-You've promised me, Yoona. You've promised me that you will never hurt me because if you did that would just mean you're hurting your own mother."

 

I lowered my head. Guiltiness rushed through my veins.

 

Right!

 

What kind of person I am?

 

How could I did this to her?

 

"But do you know what hurts me even more?" she asked and I didn't have the time to answer when she opened again."It's the fact that you're being honest now."

 

I creased my forehead.

 

What is she saying?

 

"Why did you admit? W-Why did you admit that all of those pictures were true? Y-You... You should've lied. Y-You should've said that it was just edited, that you've got frame up or something else! I-I would still accept you, continue with our relationship and act as if nothing happened! B-But why? Why did you admit?! Why?!!"

 

I just looked at her, confused at the sudden change of event.

 

What happened?

 

She then suddenly smiled and went to wipe her tears."Well but that's okay. We can still act like nothing happened." she mumbled as she dried my tears."We'll still continue our relationship, okay? But you have to promise me that you'll break up with them."

 

 

I stared at her in disbelief.

 

"Okay. Let's go now. Come on." she said as she grabbed my hand and attempted to drag me but failed when I remain frozen on my spot."Y-Yoong.." her voice once again cracked as she stares at me.

 

Is she trying to torture me?

 

I tightly closed my eyes before letting out a heavy sigh. Tears started streaming once again on my face as I softly spoke."Why? Why are you like this, Yul? I can't understand."

 

Pain rushed through my inside that I don't think I can even live anymore. She's hurting me even more by what she's doing.

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, Yuri.." I weakly mumbled, sobbing as hard as I can."I'm sorry."

 

What did I do?

 

Yuri... my bestfriend. My girlfriend.

 

I've hurt her.

 

I then covered my face with my hands.

 

What happened to me?

 

I've promised her that I'll never hurt her. I've promised her that I would remain faithful and will only love her and I've promised her that I'll never make her cry because I, as her bestfriend, knows how she doesn't want to cry.

 

But.. But what is this?

 

Do I even deserve her forgiveness after all that I did?

 

I've hurt her.

 

I've hurt her too much.

 

"I'm sorry, Yuri.." I mumbled in tears as I once again fell into the ground.

 

"I-It's okay, Yoong."

 

I shook my head."No! How could you say that it's okay? I've hurt you. I've goddamned hurt you!"

 

She cupped my cheeks."L-Listen to me Yoong, I-I know you didn't mean it. I-I forgive you."

 

I could feel the warm wetness streaming down my cheeks. I held her hands which was on my cheeks and gently removed it.

 

"I...don't deserve you, Yuri." I mumbled, almost inaudible for I really don't want to utter those words.

 

Her eyes widened in horror after hearing those words."W-What are you saying, Yoona? D-Don't you love me anymore?" she nervously asked, already terrified of what will be my answer.

 

"You don't know how much I--"

 

"Are you willing to throw our relationship just like that because you don't love me anymore?"

 

I couldn’t stop myself as more tears fell out from my eyes. The pain I'm currently feeling aggravated and I knew there was no way it would go away.

 

"Yul.. I love you. I love you. I...really love you. I... I just can't live without you. But..."

 

"B-But...?"

 

"....I don't deserve you. I'm sorry." I muttered as I gathered all of my remaining strength to stand.

 

Her hand that I was gripping with earlier, weakly dropped when I stood up.

 

"Y-Yoong!" she weakly called.

 

I bit my lower lip, trying hard to control myself not to turn back.

 

I limply walked towards the door with tears b on my face.

 

I have to punish myself.

 

 

-----

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

Tears trickled down my face as I watched how Yoona walked away from the miserable Yuri.

 

Currently, Yuri had her head buried on her knees, her back moving up and down as she cried out.

 

What... What did I do?

 

This is my entire fault!

 

I-I shouldn't have agreed to have an affair with her in the first place.

 

And the fact that I had a hard time deciding if I should break up with her just adds to the burden that I'm already carrying.

 

How could I be so selfish?

 

I'm just thinking of the pain I would feel if I break up with her.

 

But what about Yuri? What about Yoona?

 

I broke them.

 

I'm the one who broke them!

 

I tilted my head sidewards and realized that Minho was in the verged of tears. Liquids start forming in the corner of his eyes.

 

"M-Minho..."

 

He just ignored me and walk instead, aiming towards the room where Yuri is.

 

I followed him but hesitated when I'm right beside the door.

 

I gulped.

 

How can I face her?

 

Inhaling a deep breath, I stepped inside the room only to see Minho consoling Yuri. She had her head on his chest while his arms were protectively wrapped around her.

 

"Ssshh... I'm sorry Yuri. I promise everything will be fine. I promise." Minho assured.

 

I then dragged my feet towards them which made raised her head.

 

Once again, I gulped."Y-Yuri..."

 

She looked at me with disdain. It didn't surprise me at all since I kinda expected that look from her.

 

She quickly wiped her tears as she went to stand on her feet."What are you doing here?" she asked through gritted teeth.

 

"Yuri, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--"

 

What I was about to say was left unsaid when I felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

 

"Yuri!!" I heard Minho yelled as he held her.

 

I gazed at Minho, telling him to let go of her which he obeyed after a minute of hesitating.

 

"It's okay, Yuri. Do whatever you want to me. I would gladly accept it even if you slap me a hundred times." I offered but when she didn't move, I continued my speech."I'm sorry, Yuri. I really don't know what comes into my mind that I agreed having a relationship with her." I paused, slightly looking up to prevent my tears from falling down."I know my sorry won't be able to fix everything but I just want you to know how regretful I am. If there's anything I could do to bring back what had lost, I'll help."

 

Her eyes softened as she stared at me.

 

"I'm really sorry, Yuri." I sincerely apologized which earned a brief smile from her.

 

 

----

 

 

I made my way towards the rooftop, hoping that I could finally inhale some fresh air after all the revelation that happened in just a day but stop, seeing a girl who's hugging her knees on the corner.

 

And I didn't need to think twice to recognize that it's Yoona.

 

With that, I quickly approached her and knelt down to tap her shoulder.

 

"Yoona.."

 

She lifted her head and a bitter smile crept up on her face as she pulled me into a hug.

 

"Sica.."

 

I gently rub circles around her back just to ease the pain she's feeling.

 

Seeing her in a vulnerable state like this makes me tremble. And I can't help but to blame myself for this once again.

 

"I-I love her, Sica." she mumbled.

 

I closed my eyes as tears threatened to fall into it.

 

"I-I'm sorry, Sica. I-I made a mistake. I love her. I love Yuri. L-Losing her made me realize how much I love her...and only her."

 

My lips quivered as I tried to contain my tears from falling but failed miserably when I realized that I had already soaked her clothes.

 

I furtively moved my other hand from her back to my cheeks, drying the liquid on my face.

 

It hurts.

 

I kinda expected this but just failed to visualize that it will hurt this much.

 

Hearing those words from her was enough to crushed my heart into pieces.

 

"So, are you breaking up with me?" I managed to ask in a cheerful tone.

 

"D-Don't be like that, Jessica. Don't pretend--"

 

"Silly! Who's pretending? I was about to break up with you too, you just beat me from doing it."

 

I closed my eyes while trying hard to hold back a sniff. She tried lifting her head but I'm quick enough to stop her by holding her head over my shoulder.

 

I don't want her to see this weak side of me.

 

"S-Sica.."

 

"Just let me say this to you, okay? Because it will hurt my pride if you're the one who will say that. So just let me." I said and when she nodded, I continued."I, the one and only ice princess, the prettiest and most probably the iest, Jessica Jung, is officially ending my so called relationship with our school's most valuable playgirl, Im Yoona."

 

Then suddenly, I felt her tightened her hold onto mine. Although I didn't want, I unleashed myself from her but not before making sure that I've already dried all of my tears.

 

"Goodbye.... Seobang." I muttered as I stood up, ready to leave but stop when she held my wrist.

 

I was about to ask her what's wrong when I suddenly heard familiar voices coming towards our direction.

 

I just stared at the entryway, waiting for them to finally show up. And in just a minute, I found myself looking at Tiffany, behind her was a short girl whom I will acknowledge as Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany then shifted her gaze from me to Yoona. Seeing Yoona's vulnerable state, she worriedly rushed towards her, leaving Taeyeon behind.

 

"Jagiya...? What happened? Why are you crying?"

 

Yoona, just like what she did to me earlier, pulled her for a hug.

 

"Fany..."

 

Tiffany gently pushed her away and stand up to face me.

 

"Yah! What did you do to her?!" she yelled, demanding for an answer.

 

I glared at her."Don't you ever try to shout at me again or else, I'll seriously going to stitch your mouth." I warned her before answering."Yuri knew everything."

 

I witnessed how her face turned pale after hearing my words. She shifted her gaze to Taeyeon but the latter just innocently shrugged her shoulders as if saying that she doesn't know anything about that.

 

Yoona then looked at me quizzically, definitely confused of why I know that.

 

"W-What?! How did it happen? I mean, who told her?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Minho did."

 

"Minho?" Both Yoona and Tiffany asked but in different tone. Yoona, in disbelief while Tiffany was more in a confused manner.

 

And I chose to answer Yoona's question."Yes."

 

 

----

 

A/N:

 

Updated!

 

Believe me, I really tried my best on writing this chapter but if this disappoints you, I'm sorry. Like what I've said, I'm not good in writing dramas.

 

So yeah, two more chapters left. :)

 

And oh, the ending of this chapter was not a cliffhanger. That was really the end. :)

 

Please don't forget to vote(if you like this story) comment(if you appreciate my hardwork on this chapter) and subscribe(if you love me) Lol xD. Thank you!