Chapter 6

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

JESSICA'S POV:

'I cannot believe I let you go or what I should say I, should've grabbed you up and never let you go--'

 



I suddenly stopped from singing as I let out a heavy sigh, feeling unsatisfied.

Tch!

Why do I feel so irritated, frustrated, depressed and whatsoever?

I then took off my headphone and walk towards the couch to get the bottle of water.

What a boring day!

If I just know, I should have attended my class rather than practicing.

I was about to plop myself on the couch when my eyes suddenly caught someone who looks like staring at me for the whole time. I then slightly tilted my head to catch a clearer view of my stalker and was startled to see who it was.

"Yoona?" I mumbled in disbelief.

She just flashed a smile as she pointed the door, signaling me to open it, which I smilingly obeyed.

"What brought you here?"

"Ahm.. Let's just say that.. ahm... I'm just walking all around and about to pass here when I suddenly saw a... beautiful blonde girl singing." she answered which made me smile even wider.

"That's funny." I sarcastically said, trying hard to hide my blushing cheeks. "By the way, do you like to come in?"

"Can I?" she asked back.

"Of course!" I smilingly response as I widely open the door, letting her to go inside.

I just watch her as she walked towards the couch and comfortably sat there.

"Go on." she suddenly ordered.

"Huh?"

"Sing!"

"What?"

"What 'what'? I mean you can now continue practicing. Just ignore me." she muttered, nonchalantly.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I again placed the headphone on my head and tightly hold the microphone.

I don't know why but I really felt so nervous, just the thought of Yoona watching me.

I have to do my best!

I then let out a heavy sigh before eventually starting to sing.

***

 

YOONA'S POV:

'Can you tell me how can one miss what she's never had How could I reminisce when there is no past How could I have memories of being happy with you, boy Could someone tell me how can this be'


I can't help but to admire the blonde who was currently singing in front of me.

Hell! Her voice just sounds so great in my ears. I would really love to record her voice and make it my alarm tone. For sure, I will never get irritated hearing it.

 

'How could my mind pull up incidents Recall dates and times that never happened?
How could we celebrate a love that's too late and..
How could I really mean the words I'm 'bout to say'

 

I don't know if it’s just me, but I felt that the world suddenly stopped from rotating soon as Jessica glanced at me.

My God!

Jessica..

 

'I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss at least in my dreams, just let me take the time and reminisce

I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had, never almost had you...'

 

 

I can't help but to feel so frustrated when I didn't hear her voice anymore. I just stare at her with my jaw drop as she gently took off the headphone and let go of the microphone.


She then look at me and smirk, seeing how mesmerize I am.

I really do want to slap myself for me to wake up but...
I can't move.

I felt like being comatose.

Jessica walked towards my direction and stopped when she was just inches away from me. She slightly bends herself, making us face to face.

"Hey, Im Yoona." she called in teasing manner.

"...."

"Earth to Yoona!"

"...."

"Hello Yoona, are you there?" she slightly yelled, feeling irritated.

"Huh?" I finally managed to utter.

She then again smirked. "What's with that open mouth, Im Yoona?" she teasingly asked as she gently lifted my chin to close my mouth.

I then suddenly got tensed by the simple touch made by her.

Tch! Why am I like this?

I hate this!

I really do!

"Yoona.." she again called, now, with a worried face.

I gulped as my eyes accidentally landed on her lips.

I then started to wonder on how will it feel like if I kiss her.

But no!

Aaah!  What the hell am I thinking?

I have a girlfriend.

I LOVE YURI!

"Yoona, Are you okay?" she asked, frowning.

I tighten my grip on the couch, trying hard not to grab the blonde by her neck and kiss her.

I'm going crazy!

Please help me to control myself.

"Yoona please answer m--" Jessica again tried to say but was stop by my lips which was hardly pressed on her.

My arms were gripping around her neck as I tried to deepen our kiss, but she was too shocked to even response, her eyes are still widely open.

"Jessica" I mumbled in between kisses.

I then suddenly felt her, slowly responding in my kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my waist as we started to kissed passionately.

She sat on the couch beside me, still not parting our lips.

Jessica's back is now leaning on the couch while I'm on her top. I then leave her lips for awhile to work on her neck.

I was about to capture her lips again when I suddenly saw her shedding in tears.

Guiltiness runs through my veins as I continue to stare at her pitiful condition.

God! What did I do?

I was so pleasure that I didn't even noticed that I had hurt her.

"J-Jessica." I worriedly mumbled as I tried to wipe her tears but she slapped my hand and slightly pushed me away.

She then stood up and about to walk away but I hastily grabbed her arm, causing her to stop.

"Jessica, I'm sorry." I sincerely apologized.

"Y-You're sorry? A-after what you did to me then you're sorry?.." she managed to utter in between sobs.

"Jes--"

"Let go of me!" she furiously yelled which made me unwillingly let go of her wrist.

I just stood there, watching her as she slowly fades away from my sight.

Why did I do that?

I've freaking hurt her!

What will I do then?

I don't want to lose her.

My other side of me keeps telling me to go and chase her but then the other stops me from doing it.

What will I follow?

My heart or my mind?


I just tightly shut my eyes as I let out a heavy sigh.

A decision just came in my mind Just follow your heart, Im Yoona.


That's all, as my body moves at its own and hastily run to search for Jessica, a weak smile flashed on my face as I saw a blonde girl who was lamely running.

I run as fast as I can and when we're finally inches away from each other, I then tightly hug her from her back, causing her to stop from running.

"J-Jessica, please.. Don't.... leave me." I begged as I nuzzle my head on the crook of her neck.

"Y-Yoona... W-why did you say that? You have a g-girlfriend.. D-don't you see I'm trying hard not to ruin your PERFECT relationship." she tried to yell but then it turned out to be a crack one.

Tears started to fell from my eyes as I hug her even more tighter, not wanting to lose her.

"Y-Yeah.. I-i have a girlfriend..and I love her.. I don't want to lose her b-but I don't want to lose you too at the same time.. J-Jessica, since the day we've become friends, y-you had gained so much importance in my heart."

"Yoona."

A weak smile flashed on my face as I continue to talk. "I Love the way how you blush when I tease you, I love the way how your smile turned into a pout when you're jealous and most of all, I love the way how you pretend to be cold when you're actually a warmhearted person... I like you, Jessica Jung." I confessed.

"Y-Yoona.." she again mumbled but now in a sweet tone.

"Do you feel the same way?" I huskily whispered into her ear.

Jessica then gently removed my hands on her waist and faced me. She slightly wiped her tears as she smiled and nodded heartily.

We stare at each other lovingly before I captured her lips into a gentle kiss.

I don't know what I am doing right now.

I know it's wrong to have another girl when you still have a girlfriend, but with Jessica Jung, it's just felt so right.

****


We're currently walking hand in hand, making our way in no particular direction. Heh! I guess we just want to have our first hang out together as a SECRET COUPLE.

I really don't know why I didn't even come to regret my decision, even if I know i'm betraying Yuri.

It's not that I didn't love Yuri anymore.

The truth is, I still love her.

I really do.

And I think my love for her will never fade away.

But.. I also want to be with Jessica.

I just feel so complete whenever I'm with her just like how I feel when I'm with Yuri.

"Im Seobang.." she suddenly called with a teasing smile written on her face which made me frown.

Seobang.

"Hey. I'm not your Seobang.. You're my Seobang!" I corrected her.

"No! I'm the wifey and you're the Seobang."

"Aish! Just forget about it Sica. It's not important. Now, what's more important is... Where are we going?"

"Hmm.. It depends on where do you want.." she nonchalantly answered.

I smirk as a perfect place suddenly popped in my mind.

"What if... I like to come by at your house?" I teasingly asked.

Jessica then response with a same smirk written on her face.

"That's sounds good, Im Seobang." she seductively said, caressing my face which made me gasped.

 

"Really? Do you think it sounds good?" I again asked.

"Yeah!"

"Good! Then let's go to your house and we'll EAT nonstop!" I happily exclaimed, ignoring her sudden pout.

"So... You'll come by at my place, just to... Eat?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah! Why? Are you thinking of doing some dirty stuffs with me? Yah! You ert!" I teasingly scolded her, making her blush to death.

"Yah! I-I'm not thinking of that!" she defended herself.

"Uhm.. If that so, then, Let's go!" I exclaimed as I hastily drag her.


 





 

 



A/N:

Yo! Sorry for the short update!

So, Yoonsic is now official! And Yoona really betrayed Yuri..(Tch! Cheater Yoong!)


YOONYUL, YOONHYUN and YOONFANY shippers.. Please don't kill me..


It's just the beginning of the exciting part of this story.

So, please.. Keep on supporting this fic.

And oh! (P.S:
Leaving comments after reading is a good deed! keke)

thanks readers!