Chapter 19

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

Hiding behind a big lamppost located in front of her house, I tilted my head sidewards to see if she's already out but sighed in dismay when the result is otherwise.

 

I glanced at my wristwatch.

 

30 minutes left before our class starts and walking from here to our school... I guess, will consume 15 minutes.

 

Hmmm.. So I still have another 15 minutes to waste.

 

I lean my back on the post and patiently tap my feet on the ground while waiting for her to come out.

 

Last 10 minutes..

 

7 minutes..

 

5 minutes..

 

1 minute..

 

59

 

58

 

57..

 

I wrinkled my forehead.

 

Okay! That's it! Forget about this surprise! We'll seriously going to be late if I just stand here and make a countdown while staring at my wristwatch!

 

With that, I peevishly reveal myself from the lamppost and was about to walk towards the gate when I suddenly heard rush footsteps making its way outside the house.

 

I alertly go back from where I was hiding earlier and just take a peek, eyes directly looking at the door.

 

Then suddenly a tanned girl burst out from the door, carelessly locking it afterwards and dashed towards the gate.  

And in just a matter of seconds, I just found myself gaping at the sight of almost fading Yuri.

 

I blinked my eyes.

 

"Y-Yah! Yul! Wait for me!!!!!!"

 

 

---

 

 

"I'm sorry, Yoong. I didn't know you're waiting for me, you should've informed me."

 

I held on my knees while panting heavily."Of course you don't know. It was supposed to be a surprise."

 

Seriously, I didn't know that she could run that fast. She's really amazing. I bet she could even beat whoever is the world's fastest runner.

 

She holds my hand."I'm sorry. It's just that my alarm clock didn't wake me up and I really don't want to be late since my first subject professor is one hell of a terror."

 

"It's okay, Yul. Why are you apologizing?" I smiled as I grip her hand that was holding mine."Anyways, We still have 10 minutes to get to school..so, let's...bring it on?"

 

She smiled back."Yeah. Tighten your grip if you don't want to get drag, Yoong." she noted which made me chuckle."Ready?"

 

I exhaled, deeply."Ready!"

 

And with hands tightly locked with each other, we both make our way towards our school by running.

 

---

 

MINHO'S POV:

 

 

I unconsciously clenched my fist seeing them walking in the hallway with big smiles on their faces and hands intertwined with each other.

 

I don't get it!

 

How could they laugh as if they're the only people in this school like nothing happened? How could Yuri forgive her that fast?

 

Is she that blinded by her love for that ? Can't she see that her ever so loving girlfriend is cheating to her?

 

And can't she see that I'm the only one who will truly love her?

 

Why Yuri?

 

I love you.

 

I love you and I don't want you to be with the wrong person.

 

At first I thought Yoona's really the one for you and so I gave up and accepted defeat. I even went to States to forget my love for you. But when I came back here, I accidentally discovered your kindest girlfriend's secret. It's funny how I supposed to surprise the both of you for my sudden re-appearance but guess what, I'm the one who become more than surprise. That was the time that I realize I made a big mistake for letting you be with her.

 

She's not the one for you, Yuri. I am.

 

She will bring nothing but pain. She will hurt you and just leave you like a trash and you know I don't want to be a garbage collector, so as early as possible, I'll save you.

 

I'll save you, Yuri.

 

I walked towards the two happy figures and put on a smile."Yuri!" I turned to look at Yoona and feign a surprise expression."And... Yoona?"

 

She glares at me.

 

I smiled inwardly."You guys..are now..okay?"

 

"Isn't it obvious?" Yoona sarcastically answered.

 

"Yoona!" Yuri scolded her."Why are you like that to him? He's our best friend, remember?"

 

"He..is..not..my..best friend..anymore." she answered through gritted teeth.

 

"And so are you, Yoona." I quickly retorted."You're not the old Yoona I used to be best friends with anymore. Or maybe you're just hiding your true colors before and now you're showing it."

 

"Minho!" Yuri once again exclaimed but I just ignored her and continue my glaring battle with Yoona.

 

I just don't know what's wrong with her. She already has a pretty blonde and brunette with her. Why is she still sticking with Yuri? Tch! Such a selfish jerk!

 

I then snatched Yuri's hand that was intertwined with Yoona which caused the latter's eyes to bulge out from its socket in anger.

 

"You!!!" she hissed as she grabbed Yuri's other arm, attempting to pull her back but failed miserably because of my firm grip on Yuri's.

 

"Why? What's wrong with you?! We're just going to our class because I'm quite afraid we'll be late if we still stay here." I mocked her.

 

"No! I'll walk her to her room because I..AM..HER..GIRLFRIEND!"

 

"Not because she's your--"

 

"Minho.." Yuri tiredly breathed, cutting my words."Please.. Just.. Please....

 

 

 

.....Go first."

 

I look at her for a moment before letting out a bitter chuckle.

 

Deeply affected by her words, I weakly let go of her arm and move my feet, ready to leave.

 

I still manage to catch a view of smirking Yoona before completely turning my back at them.

 

Go on, Yuri!

 

Soon...

 

Soon..you'll realize how evil is your girlfriend.

 

Soon.

 

----

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

For the nth time, I furiously pressed the 'reject' button, almost breaking the certain key on my phone.

 

Argh! Seriously! Really.. Seriously! I promised to kill that freaking tall girl once I see her again.

 

Life Imprisonment? Death penalty?

 

To hell with those! I will willingly accept whatever is the punishment they'll give me. I just want to get rid of that girl and killing her is the only solution.

 

I ruffled my hair in annoyance and buried my head on my desk, seeing that she's calling once again and I seriously had a hard time controlling myself not to throw my phone away.

 

Aish! When will she get tired? Can't she see that I'm not interested with her? Not even a slightest!

 

"Mind if I take the right seat beside you?" a weird baritone-like voice suddenly spoke in front of me.

 

Right seat beside me? It's my Seobang's chair.

 

"No. That one was already occupied." I answered, not bothering to look up.

 

"How about the left seat?"

 

"That also."

 

"You mean both seats beside you were already occupied?" the person again asked which just made even more annoyed.

 

I lifted my head up to shot a glare to that person but was stunned after seeing who it was.

 

"Seobang!"

 

She scratches the back of her neck."Too bad I can't sit beside you." she cutely mumbled, still using that weird baritone-like voice.

 

"Yah! No no no! You can take every seat beside me." I beamed which made her chuckle.

 

She sat on her chair and drags it much nearer towards mine. She propped her chin on her hand and consume her time by staring at me while smiling like an idiot.

 

I blushed."Yah. What are you-- Don't!" I lightly slapped her cheek to divert her eyes on me but she brings it back and again stares at me.

 

"Did I already tell you that you're so beautiful?"

 

"Many times." I coolly answered.

 

"-with your hair in a mess like that." she continued which made my eyes grew wide.

 

I then touch my hairs and felt that some of them were in knots. I quickly get my hairbrush and combed it until it straightens."Meanie.." I pouted.

 

"What?? I told you, you still look the best!"

 

"I don't believe you."

 

"Believe me! You're so cute, really cute! Makes me want to kiss you." she blurted out all of a sudden which makes me blushed.

 

"Do it then." I challenged her, knowing that she can't do it.

 

I snorted when she scan the room, checking if someone's looking.

 

Cocky! Who does she think she's fooling? I know she can't ki--

 

I froze on my spot. Eyes widened at the realization that she just kissed me. Even though it's only a peck.

 

"Did you just--" I was about to ask but was cut when she suddenly held my neck and pull me towards her.

 

Our lips touched and I can feel her slowly moving her lips over my stiff ones while I still had my eyes widely open, still can't believe that she's really kissing me in public.

 

I know what she wants when she nibbles on my lower lip but I can't just grant it.

 

Hell! What if someone sees us?

 

I want to push her away but I just can't seem to. And when she tighten her grip on my neck, that's the time when I closed my eyes and started kissing back.

 

Well, the truth is..

 

I don't really care if someone sees us.

 

"Sica.." she mumbled as she pulled away from the kiss. She looks through our surroundings and smiled, seeing that our classmates were busy in their own worlds. Well I guess, someone from the heaven is really kind to us."I just can't get enough of you. Let's continue this somewhe--"

 

Her words were interrupted by the sudden ring of my phone. I closed my eyes in anger.

 

Choi Sooyoung, live your life to the fullest!

 

"Who's that?"

 

It's much better to lie."....Mom."

 

"Then answer it first." she muttered, breaking away from me.

 

I slightly turned my back at her and pressed the 'answer' button for the first time.

 

"Hello Mom! Yeah! I'm on my class right now! I'll just call you back, okay?" I said, purposely raising my voice for Yoona to hear."Hello! I'm warning you! Erase my number if you still want to live, got that?!" I whispered through gritted teeth."Bye Mom!"

 

With that, I quickly ended the call and again faced Yoona."So.."

 

"So?" she asked.

 

"Where are we again?"

 

She shrugged her shoulders."Still in our classroom, I guess."

 

"Yah!"

 

She chuckled."I'm just kidding. So.. Like what I've said earlier, let's just ditch our--"

 

Her words were once again interrupted by the ring of my phone but this time, it's for message alert.

 

I clenched my fist. Seriously! I turn to look at Yoona and nervously pursed my lips, seeing her not-so-good facial expression.

 

"Just... Just..-- Just off your phone after that, okay?" she said and I just nodded my head.

 

I look at the screen of my phone and read the message.

 

-When did I become your mom, sweetheart? I thought you want to call me ''? Do you want to change the '' to 'mom'? Well, don't worry, everything's fine with me! In fact, Mom sounds good too!

 

P.S: I will wait for you to call me back, sweetheart!

 

From your Mom, the ever so gorgeous Sooyoung-

 

I chuckled.

 

Seriously!

 

Is she crazy or something?

 

The smile on my face instantly faded when I unconsciously lifted my head and noticed that Yoona is staring at me suspiciously. 

 

I flashed her an awkward smile."What?"

 

"Are you cheating on me, Jessica Jung?" she directly asked, intensely looking into my eyes.

 

"W-What?!!!"

 

"Are..you..cheating..on..me?" she repeated, giving emphasis to each word.

 

"O-Of course not! Why do you ask?"

 

She smiled, shifting back to her cheerful mode."I'm just making sure. Anyway, I know you can't do that. You're crazy in love with me to even shot a glance to others."

 

"Yah!" I slapped her shoulders."Where did you get such confidence, huh?!"

 

She laughed."By the way Sica, like what I said earlier-- Oh wait! Did you off your phone?"

 

I giggled."Yeah. Don't worry."

 

"Okay. Let's just skip our class and go somewhere, Sica~" she winked.

 

"That's not a good idea but... Hmm.. For you, I'll do everything."

 

"Good! Let's go!"

 

We both stood up from our seat and was about to head towards the door but halt when...

 

"Ms. Im and Ms. Jung. Where do you think you're going? Sit down!" Mr. Lee's voice echoed all throughout the room.

 

We just look at each other and both groan in frustration.

 

 

-----

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

Fulfilling my agreement with that short girl, I patiently or more like crabbily stood beside the gate while tilting my head left and right to see if she's about to come.

 

I lowered my head when I noticed that I started gaining attention from the students who passes by.

 

God! I don't think I can do it! What will they just think when they see me carrying that short girl stuffs? I will surely be the hottest topic in here if that happens.

 

But Oh well.. For Yoona, I'm more than willing to do everyth--

 

"Owh! That's Yoona!" I happily exclaimed seeing the said girl entering the gate but eventually rolled my eyes when I realized that she's with Yuri.

 

I just remain in my position and stares at them in jealousy while they're happily making their way to their destination.

 

I clenched my fist. Right now, I seriously feel like strangling Yuri to death, then after her is Jessica, then Seohyun and that's it! I can now live peacefully together with Yoona.

 

I smiled-of which I'm fully aware that it appeared as an evil one.

 

What if I really do that?

 

I continuously shake my head to erase that freaking evil plan of mine. Come on! How can I do that? I can't even kill a mosquito!

 

A frown flashed on my face when an unfamiliar guy approached them. They started making conversation in our campus quadrangle.

 

Who is he?

 

I shifted my gaze at the guy and was about to examine his features only to be distracted by his raging eyes. By the looks of it, it seems like he's about to start a fight and I'm right because in just a matter of seconds, I just found myself gaping at the scene where Yoona and the guy were playing tug of war but was using Yuri instead of a rope.

 

A-Are they.. Are they fighting over Yuri? Oh my God! Yuri's so pretty!

 

A-And Yoona.. It's my first time seeing her being all so jealous.

 

I have to make her jealous too. I have to--

 

"Yah!!" I furiously yelled when someone placed a bag and books atop of my crossed arms. I turned around and instantly rolled my eyes seeing a grinning Taeyeon.

 

"Your job." she reminded.

 

"Eish! Can't you just carry your stuffs? Please~"

 

"In one condition." she said which caught my attention.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Come with me at the gym."

 

"For what?"

 

"Basketball try-outs."

 

I rolled my eyes."For God's sake Taeyeon, you're a girl! Why playing basketball? Basketball is for guys and Volleyball is for girls. You know, just tell me that you're capable of playing volleyball and I will help you get through our team."

 

She smirked."Why? Do you want me to be in the same team as yours? Do you want to be with me that much?"

 

I snorted.

 

Seriously! This girl got some nerves.

 

"Well, forget about it. I'm not going to the gym with an idiot like you. Besides I have classes."

 

"As if you're attending your classes." she quickly retorted.

 

"Yah! Of course, I am!"

 

"Who did you fool? I'm very much aware that you're not attending any of your class and yet you still manage to get high grades."

 

I shook my head in disbelief."A stalker indeed."

 

"So.. Are you going with me or not?"

 

"Don't ask as if you're giving me an option."

 

She smirked."I.. am.. giving you an option."

 

"Oh really? Goodbye then." I said, ready to leave but stop when she again spoke.

 

"Say Goodbye to Yoona too."

 

I clenched my fist.

 

Really! If I could only kill, Taeyeon would be the first one on my list.

 

I guess, I should practice killing mosquitoes later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sigh escape from my mouth as I found myself sitting alone on one of the benches in our gym, eyes at the students formed in a straight line.

 

Tch! I wonder how she could still look so comfortable when she's the only girl in the line.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, 16 years old, 4th year, Point guard and my hobby is..." Taeyeon introduced in a loud voice, acting like she's in some kind of a military training.

 

Point guard?! Is she serious? Huh! She can be really cocky sometimes.

 

"Is sleeping a hobby?" she suddenly asked, making the whole gym burst into laughter."Then stalking?" she again asked as she tilted her head to my direction and winked.

 

My eyes widened. Yah! How could she do that? Oh my God! I want to puke!

 

 

'Aaah! Is that Tiffany? What is she doing here?' I heard a guy whispered from behind.

 

'I don't know. Is it possible that she's having a relationship with one of the basketball players?' came an answer from another guy.

 

'Who is the lucky guy then?'

 

'Hmm.. I don't kno-- Aahh! That short girl on the court! I saw her walking with Tiffany earlier!'

 

My eyes widened. No! That's not it!

 

'Sssh! Lower your voice. She might hear us. So you're saying that maybe she's with that girl?'

 

'Yeah.'

 

Okay! That's it! My remaining patience is over!

 

I then turned around to face them, not forgetting to put on a smile."Please don't take it in the wrong way. I'm not having a relationship with anyone. We're just friends."

 

"A-ahh.. Y-yeah!" they answered with their jaws hangs agape.

 

I just brought my gaze back at the court and noticed that they're about to start a practice game.

 

A whistle came from one of the guy then the ball was thrown up on the air as two tall masculine guys jumped. The tall guy who's wearing a yellow jersey same as Taeyeon manage to slap the ball and as a result, it headed directly to Taeyeon.

 

I can see the tall guy smacked his forehead as if passing the ball to his very own teammate, Taeyeon was a mistake.

 

And I don't know why it somehow irked me.

 

Taeyeon, who was dumbfounded at first, run towards the ring while perfectly dribbling the ball. But then a guy suddenly blocked her way, she stops for awhile, obviously trying to think of a way to get rid of the guy.

 

Then she smirked which slightly distract the guy in front of her. She used that opportunity and swiftly moved her right hand that was holding the ball on her back and bounced it to the left, almost looking like she was about to pass it to her other members but the truth is, she just passed it to her left hand.

 

Completely distracting the guy, she aimed towards the ring and easily avoided the others that were planning to block her. And with just a second, she succeeded on making a point to their team.

 

My jaw left agape as I still try to absorb what had happened.

 

Seriously! That Shorty got some skill in her body.

 

I then shifted my gaze at the tall guy awhile ago and noticed that he also had his jaw widely open in disbelief.

 

I smirked. See? She's obviously a lot better than you.

 

 

 

 

 

A smile formed on my lips while staring at Taeyeon and her group mates celebrating their victory.

 

Aaah! I can't believe I did enjoy watching their game. Well, I'm not a fan of basketball. I've already experienced watching a game before but then it just bored me to death. That's why I didn't expect that I'll be smiling like this after their game.

 

It's a good thing though.

 

"Hey Hwang!" I heard someone called me.

 

I turned to the source of the sound and found Taeyeon looking at me.

 

"Yah! How dare you call me by my last name?" I scolded her as I stood up from my seat.

 

She grinned....

 

And I can feel my heart suddenly stop from beating.

 

I didn't expect that she can also be cute in my eyes.

 

"Let's go, Hwang!" she happily said as she walked first, leaving me behind.

 

I smiled. I bet she's really happy.

 

"Hey Kim Taeyeon, Wait for me!"

 

"Walk faster, Hwang!"

 

I gritted my teeth."You! Stop addressing me by my last name!" I yelled as I run towards her.

 

She just looks at me and smiled. I then quickly diverted my eyes at her. Now I wish she would stop smiling.

 

"How's the game?" she suddenly asked.

 

"It's okay."

 

"How about my performance?"

 

I shot her an uninterested look."You did well."

 

She grinned."I know right!"

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

Remind me not to praise her even if it's in a bored tone again, okay?

 

"Where are we going now, Taeyeon?"

 

"You decide where."

 

"Don't you have a class?" I asked her.

 

"I have but I asked for an excuse."

 

"Oh? That's what I thought so."

 

"So, where are we going?" now, she's the one who's asking.

 

I look at her and noticed that she had her hair soaked in her sweat. I sighed."Don't you have a towel?"

 

"I have."

 

"Then why don't you dry your hair first?"

 

"Later. I'm so lazy to do it now."

 

I rolled my eyes and I swear, when I'm with her, all I do is to roll my eyes.

 

"Hand me your towel."

 

She looked at me quizzically before getting the thing on her bag. When found, she handed it to me.

 

I step closer to her and gently brush the towel on her hair, making her freeze on her spot.

 

"Tiffany.."

 

I almost drop the towel after hearing that oh-so familiar voice. I turned to justify my guess about who's that person is and had finally dropped the towel, seeing Yoona coldly staring at me..or more like us.

 

"Y-Yoona." of course I called her by her name and not 'Jagiya' since she still doesn't know that Taeyeon already knew the truth.

 

"Taeyeon? You two...knew each other?"

 

I bit my lower lip. I was about to near her and explain everything when I suddenly remembered the jealous sight of her this morning.

 

I smirked inwardly. Right!

 

I also want to make her jealous.

 

"Yeah! Tiffany and I are friends." Taeyeon coolly answered.

 

Yoona then turned to look at me.

 

"Right! We're friends." I said as I picked the towel on the floor.

 

"Oh? Is that so?"

 

I just ignored her and again made Taeyeon faced me. I continued drying her hair, acting as if Yoona's not there.

 

"What is this, Hwang? Just bluntly tell her that you want to see her jealous instead of doing this." Taeyeon whispered.

 

I then furtively placed the end of the towel to to shut her.

 

"Yah!" she protested.

 

"Just shut up and ride, okay?"

 

"As you wish." she smirked.

 

My eyes widened.

 

Uh-oh. I wish that smirk doesn't mean anything.

 

Taeyeon then stop me by holding my hand. She took the towel on my hand and reversed our situation.

 

"Your forehead is sweating." she mumbled as she gently wiped my forehead.

 

I gulped. What does she think she's doing?

 

"T-Tiffany!" I suddenly heard Yoona exclaimed.

 

I then turned to face her and almost jump from happiness, seeing her controlling herself from bursting to anger.

 

"Meet me after class. I have something to tell you." she said through gritted teeth before walking away with contorted face.

 

I chuckled, laughed, grinned then giggled like an idiot.

 

No one knows how happy I am. No one.

 

"Did you see that? She's jealous!" I proudly exclaimed to Taeyeon which she just respond with a lifted brow.

 

I proudly laughed."Yoona's jealous! I made her jealous! Oh my God!"

 

"Thank you. Thank you Taeyeon. Really." I sincerely said while hugging her.

 

 

----

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

I clenched my fist in anger.

 

The sight of Taeyeon and Tiffany being so lovey dovey together once again flashed on my mind.

 

Seriously! They're just friends? Friends? And how did they become friends?

 

What's happening with me today? First Yuri and Minho, then Jessica and her freaking textmate and now Tiffany and Taeyeon?

 

Argh! I badly need someone right now. And that someone is Seohyun.

 

I then searched for her in the library, cafeteria and her room but failed to see even her silhoutte.

 

I sighed in disappointment.

 

I guess being alone will be fine.

 

With that, I make my way towards the tree where Yuri and I always meet. For me, that's the perfect place where people can rest in peace. I was almost nearing my destination when I noticed that a couple was already occupying my perfect place.

 

Nevermind, I can ask them to leave anyway.

 

I then neared them only to be surprised when the girl sitting under the tree lifted her head.

 

I staggered backwards.

 

"Aahh.. Yoona?"

 

"S-Seohyun?" I tilted my head at the guy beside her."And.. Kyuhyun?"

 

"Owh Yoona!" he smiled. Whether it's a sincere or fake one, I don't care. I just want to know...why they're together again? Laughing as if nothing happened between them in the past.

 

"Join us here, Yoona." Seohyun smilingly said.

 

I wish she would call me 'Yoongie' again.

 

I just forced a smile as I take a seat beside her.

 

And as if he could read my mind, Kyuhyun suddenly spoke."We're fine now."

 

"Yeah. Since he's like a beggar begging for my forgiveness, I just gave up and grant his plead." Seohyun smilingly .

 

"Yah! Your words were too sharp."

 

"Why? That's the truth! You even kneeled in front of me!"

 

"Yah!"

 

I pursed my lips while looking at them. I've never seen this side of Seohyun. She seems to be so cheerful and bright when she's with him and it...hurts me. I know, I don't have the right to be jealous but that's what I'm honestly feeling right now.

 

"So..." I suddenly mumbled which made them stop from bickering."Are you guys together again?"

 

"Of course not!" came a quick answer from Seohyun.

 

"But I'm trying to pursue her again."

 

"Yah!"

 

I sighed. I don't think I can last any longer with them.

 

I then stood up."Seohyun, Kyuhyun. Thank you for the company. But I have to go now. I still have my class. So yeah, Bye!"

 

"Bye Yoona!" Kyuhyun smilingly waved.

 

I just nodded in acknowledgement and was about to turn my back at them when Seohyun suddenly called me.

 

"Yoongie.."

 

She stand up and handed me a rectangular box."I baked you a cake. Although that can't compare to any other expensive cakes out there, I'd still hope you'll appreciate my effort."

 

I chuckled."I surely will. Thanks... Hyunnie."

 

She blushed."Welcome."

 

I just smiled at her and tilted my head to face Kyuhyun."Bye again, Kyuhyun!" I said, purposely using the gift that Seohyun gave me to wave at him.

 

Soon as I turned my back at them, I sighed.

 

Still, this day...for me, was a complete torture.

 

 



 

 

A/N:

 

Yah! Updated!

 

I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update this again. To compensate, I made this chapter long and as you can see, almost all the couples that you can see in this fic have their moments. So, Please don't unsubscribe~ lol

 

A jealous Yoona in this whole chapter. How was it?

 

Please leave a comment.

 

And oh, for those who have twitter, you can follow me here --> https://twitter.com/rheacarpio722

so that we can be friends ^.^

 

Thank you.