Chapter 20

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

MINHO'S POV:

 

 

Taking the seat beside Yuri, I sighed. Here we are, sitting on one of the benches in our school field, watching as the section where Yoona belongs does their P.E class.

 

"Yoong!"

 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance when Yuri happily called the girl who seems to be so busy stretching with her partner, Jessica.

 

Tch! Choosing her other lover as her partner, huh?!

 

Yoona then straighten her posture and look around to search for the source of the voice.

 

I heard Yuri giggled before waving both of her hands.

 

"Here, Yoong!"

 

Yoona finally noticing us, gladly waved back. After showing some love gestures to Yuri, she quickly returns on what she's doing.

 

I just intently watch the duo while they're stretching. The blonde furtively sent a glare to Yoona, probably being jealous for publicly displaying affection with Yuri. Yoona, in compensate, lovingly held the blonde's hand.

 

My eyes widened in shock.

 

What the hell?!

 

That thick-faced ! Really have the guts to flirt right in front of her girlfriend, huh?!

 

I then shifted my gaze to Yuri and saw how her face turned pale after seeing that scene.

 

Realizing that I'm staring at her, she tilted her head to face me.

 

"What?" she innocently asked.

 

I know.

 

I know.. She's already suspecting...but then, she still chose to trust Yoona.

 

I just flashed a bitter smile as I gently squeezed her hand.

 

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked her.

 

She cutely nodded, forcing herself to smile which just adds burden to my heart.

 

Enough Yuri! Just open your eyes. I don't want to see you like this.

 

"Wait me here, okay?" I asked. And when she nodded, I quickly got off my seat.

 

I turned to the left which is opposite from the direction of the cafeteria.

 

Sighing heavily, I opened my locker and search for my camera.

 

I have to end it now. I'm seriously getting tired of seeing her hurt.

 

 

---

 

 

With a sandwich and soft drinks in my grip, I get back on my seat and handed it to Yuri.

 

"What took you so long? Look, their class was already finished." she mumbled, pouting.

 

"Owh, really? I've gone for that long?" I asked, acting innocent.

 

She smacked my forehead."Yeah! So, come on. Let's approach Yoona."

 

She then dragged me down the field towards to Yoona.

 

"Yul!" Yoona happily exclaimed, hugging the called girl.

 

Disgustedly, Yuri pushed her away and used the back of her palm to wipe Yoona's sweat on her skin."You stink!"

 

"Aaah! Really?" she smirked as she again hugs Yuri, much tighter this time.

 

Yuri tried pushing her and when she finally managed to get rid of her, she slapped her shoulder.

 

"Ouch!" Yoona groaned."Oh wait! Is that for me?" she asked, referring to the sandwich but before Yuri could answer, she quickly snatched the food on her grip and hungrily bit on it."Thanks."

 

I shook my head. Still acting like a child.

 

"Yah! Minho bought that for me!"

 

"Who?!"

 

"Minho"

 

After clearly hearing my name, she quickly gave the sandwich back to Yuri.

 

"It might have poison inside." she commented and I seriously had a hard time controlling myself not to punch her.

 

"Yoong!" Yuri scowled."Why are you like that?"

 

"I'm just kidding, Yul." she grinned."Do you have a towel? I'm seriously sweating here."

 

"Of course!" Yuri answered."Come. Let me." she offered and Yoona quickly leaned forward.

 

She held Yuri's hand, guiding the girl on wiping her which instantly made Yuri blushed.

 

Seeing that scene seriously rip my heart into pieces.

 

Why? Why her?

 

I diverted my gaze to them just to prevent myself from dying.

 

Yuri..

 

Why her?

 

I love you.

 

Only you.

 

My eyes narrowed seeing Jessica walking out from the field. I then turn my gaze back at the couple and excused myself for awhile. When Yuri nodded, I dashed outside and quietly followed the blonde.

 

She just went to her locker to get her things.

 

She was about to walk again when I blocked her way. She confusingly stares at me, as if trying to recall who am I.

 

"I'm Choi Minho. Both Yoona and Yuri's bestfriend." I introduced."And you're Jessica, right?"

 

"Yes, I am. What do you need?" she coldly asked.

 

"I just want to talk about your girlfriend."

 

Her eyes showed a shock expression although she remained calm."What are you talking about?"

 

"...which is my bestfriend."

 

"What?!"

 

"Your girlfriend...is my bestfriend, right?"

 

"I don't have a relationship with Yuri!" she quickly denied.

 

I snorted. Seriously! She still has the time to play around, huh?!

 

"I'm talking about Yoona."

 

"She's not--"

 

"Don't try to deny. I have enough evidence."

 

"I don't know what you're talking about. Excuse me." she coldly said and was about to pass by me when I held her arm."Remove your hand!" she warned, glaring at me.

 

"No!"

 

She then furiously aims a palm towards my face but I'm quick enough to stop her.

 

Hoohh! This girl is so harsh. Now, I'm wondering what could possibly Yoona did to melt this girl.

 

I then took my camera on my pocket and showed her their pictures.

 

Her eyes widened in shock.

 

"I told you."

 

"What do you really need?" she hissed.

 

"Chill." I smirked."Like what I said earlier, I just need to talk."

 

"About what?"

 

"You."

 

"Me?"

 

"You do know that Yoona already has a girlfriend, right?"

 

She just looked down, not bothering to answer my question. The intensity of her eyes was now replaced by a softened pair of one as she stares on the ground.

 

I snorted."I bet you know. But why did you still agree to be her lover, huh?!"

 

"I-I...didn't mean to." she softly spoke.

 

"You didn't mean to??Aren't you ashamed of yourself?!"

 

She lifted her head to shot me a glare but once she saw that I'm burning in anger, she just lowered her head again.

 

"Look at yourself! You're pretty. You're good at singing. You're talented. You're famous! Everyone likes you. Everyone's been dreaming to be your lover. Everyone! That anytime you feel like having a lover, you can have with just a snap! But please! Please! Choose wisely! Choose someone who can be with you all the time without hiding! Someone who can tell to the whole world how much she/he loves you and only you!" I stop for awhile to see if she wants to say something but when she didn't speak, I continued."Why? Do you think Yoona loves you? Well, okay. Let's say that she is, but is that love enough? Enough for her to leave Yuri and her other girls, just stick with you and marry you? Well, dream on!"

 

"Stop!"

 

"No! Why would I stop?! Don't you want to hear the truth? Don't you want to wake up? Do you think what's going on between you and Yoona will be forever? Huh?! Then try to visualize what will happen if you still go on with that relationship of yours with Yoona."

 

She covered her ears and continuously shakes her head, definitely not wanting to hear the rest of my speech.

 

"Okay. I will tell it to you in the simplest way. As the days goes by, Yuri will ask her to get married already and because Yoona can't say no to her dearest girlfriend, they will soon meet each other on the altar while you.... You'll turn into a mistress. Yoona will definitely make you her mistress."

 

She firmly shakes her head."No."

 

"Do you want that? Do you want to live the rest of your life like that? A mistress?!"

 

"Stop!"

 

I heard her sniff so I obeyed her and stop.

 

Did I go overboard? But I have to wake her up.

 

It's for her own sake.

 

"If those truths hurt you then how about Yuri? In this case, everyone knows that she's the one who will suffer the most. Imagine you're in Yuri's position, what would you feel?" I asked and was about to open my mouth again since I thought she'll not answer but it came out otherwise.

 

"H-Hurt. Terribly hurt. To the point that I would feel like dying." she answered as she weakly knelt onto the ground and sob on her knees.

 

With that, I quickly approach her and worriedly encircled my arms around her.

 

"I'm sorry. It's not my intention to make you cry. I'm sorry." I softly said, rubbing circles on her back."Save yourself Jessica. I know you didn't mean to do it. Just don't waste yourself to her."

 

 

----

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

Since Minho leave us alone, I brought Yuri to the tree where we mostly hang out.

 

"Aaahh! It's so refreshing. It's been awhile since we last went here." Yuri mumbled.

 

Her head resting on my shoulder and so I encircled my arm around her waist.

 

"Yeah! You've been very busy."

 

She looked at me, lifting her head from my shoulder."Yah! It's you who rarely hangs out with me." she pouted.

 

I smiled. So cute!

 

I miss her. I miss this.

 

"On my point of view, it's you!" I still defended myself.

 

"Aaah! Whatever!" she gave up, placing her head back on my shoulder.

 

I tilted my head to peek at her face and pinched her nose."I love you, Yul. You know that."

 

She smiled."I know. I trust your love for me."

 

Her words made my body stiffen.

 

Trust?

 

I nervously chuckled."Well, Yul. Don't you think we should get back to our rooms? Our classes will start in just 15 minutes."

 

She intertwined our hands."Just for awhile, Yoong. I want to stay like this..just for awhile."

 

Hearing that, I smilingly lifted her chin to face me."Okay. Let's stay like this." I mumbled as I leaned in to capture her lips.

 

 

----

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

Absentmindedly, I look outside through the window while tapping my ball pen on my desk.

 

I sighed, recalling my encounter with Minho awhile ago.

 

All that he said...

 

All that he said pierce through my inside.

 

I don't know what to do now. He messed up my mind. Really.

 

I shifted my gaze at the door, waiting for a certain someone to come. And as if on cue, she stepped inside the room, catching everyone's attention.

 

What should I do?

 

I love her.

 

I really love this girl.

 

I blinked my eyes when someone snap a finger on my face. I looked at the owner of the hand and weakly smiled, seeing Yoona.

 

She's now sitting on the chair beside me.

 

"You have a problem, Sica?" she worriedly asked.

 

Forcing a smile, I lifted my hand to touch her face."I'm just thinking."

 

"Of what?"

 

'Look at yourself! You're pretty. You're good at singing. You're talented. You're famous! Everyone likes you. Everyone's been dreaming to be your lover. Everyone! That anytime you feel like having a lover, you can have with just a snap!'

 

I shook my head, trying to erase the thought.

 

"Our assignment in Math. I still don't have an answer there."

 

She chuckled."Silly! You want to copy mine?"

 

I raised an eyebrow."Where did you get your answers?"

 

"To Seohyun." she proudly said, sticking her tongue out.

 

'Please! Choose wisely! Choose someone who can be with you all the time without hiding! Someone who can tell to the whole world how much she/he loves you and only you!'

 

I closed my eyes. Stop! Please stop!

 

'Why? Do you think Yoona loves you? Well, okay. Let's say that she is, but is that love enough? Enough for her to leave Yuri and her other girls, just stick with you and marry you? Well, dream on!'

 

Enough! I said stop!

 

Stop!

 

I don't want to hear those words again!

 

"Sica?"

 

I looked at her in bewilderment."Huh?"

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"A-aahh.. Yeah!"

 

 

'Don't you want to hear the truth? Don't you want to wake up? Do you think what's going on between you and Yoona will be forever? Huh?! Then try to visualize what will happen if you still go on with that relationship of yours with Yoona.'

 

"So, Sica.. You'll copy mine?" I hear her asked again.

 

I shook my head."That's cheating."

 

"And so?"

 

"That's bad. You're bad because you've cheated." I accused, pointing a finger to her.

 

"Come on. It's better to cheat than to fail."

 

I narrowed my eyes to her."Nah! It's better to fail than to cheat."

 

Cheat?

 

 

'Okay. I will tell it to you in the simplest way. As the days goes by, Yuri will ask her to get married already and because Yoona can't say no to her dearest girlfriend, they will soon meet each other on the altar while you.... You'll turn into a mistress. Yoona will definitely make you her mistress.'

 

 

'It's better to fail than to cheat?'

 

How could I say that?

 

 

'Do you want that? Do you want to live the rest of your life like that? A mistress?!'

 

 

Of course, I don't!

 

But I love her.

 

And I can't leave her.

 

 

'If those truths hurt you then how about Yuri? In this case, everyone knows that she's the one who will suffer the most. Imagine you're in Yuri's position, what would you feel'

 

 

Damn it!

 

'Save yourself Jessica.'

 

'I know you didn't mean to do it.'

 

'Just don't waste yourself to her'

 

"Sica?"

 

"Sica?"

 

"Sica..?"

 

I blinked my eyes and was again greeted by a worried Yoona.

 

"What's wrong with you, Sica?"

 

I looked at her. Afraid that she'll leave me, I hug her. I tightly hug her.

 

 

-----

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

"Tiffany!"

 

I heard someone called me. I turned to the source of the voice and instantly walk in big steps seeing my midget stalker.

 

Aaah! Seriously! Can't she leave me just for a second?

 

"Tiffany!"

 

I ignored her and just continue on walking.

 

"Tiffany! 1!"

 

"2!"

 

"3!"

 

"Fine. I'll tell everyone about your secret!"

 

I then stop from walking and furiously turned around to face her."Yah! Don't you have class?! Seriously! You're like my tail!"

 

"We have a deal, Tiffany."

 

"But you're occupying all of my time!" I countered."I can't even have some time alone with my Yoona because of you!"

 

"You have all of the time to be with her after this deal! All I'm asking is just for a week, Tiffany. Just a WEEK."

 

I just kept quiet, surprised at her sudden outburst.

 

So, she likes me that much, huh?

 

"Fine." I calmly said, giving up."What do you want now?"

 

"Come with me." she answered as she held my hand and drag me with her.

 

I looked at our intertwined hands and gulped.

 

Heart, don't jump. She's just Taeyeon. My midget stalker. Far from Yoona.

 

She suddenly stop from walking and took something from her pocket.

 

"What?" I asked when I saw her holding a blindfold.

 

She didn't respond, instead, she just went behind me and covered my eyes with the soft cloth.

 

"What's this? Where are we going?"

 

"Just hold my hand." she ordered and I obeyed her by blindly reaching for her hand.

 

Heart.. Why are you beating that fast?

 

We started walking again, with her carefully guiding my way.

 

"Taeyeon." I softly called her.

 

"We're here." she happily said as she removed my blindfold.

 

I squinted when rays of sunlight greeted me. I let my eyes shut for awhile before opening it again.

 

My eyes widened at the view that welcomed me. Right in front of me is a huge picnic blanket with different foods spread out, an unlighted pink candle in the middle of the blanket and rose petals that were scattered from where we are standing up to the picnic field.

 

And once again, I felt my heart jump in happiness.

 

I seriously feel like I'm someone special when I'm with Taeyeon and it's my first time.

 

It's my first time to be treated like this.

 

I tilted my head to look at Taeyeon.

 

"Like it?" she asked, smiling from ear to ear.

 

I look back at the little set-up and nodded."Very much. You prepared all of this?"

 

"Of course."

 

"But why?" I asked, eagerly waiting for her answer.

 

She then walked towards the picnic field and lighted the candle. She beckoned me to come forward and so I did.

 

"Why Taeyeon?" I again asked.

 

She smiled."It's because you're special to me."

 

 

----

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

An envelope filled with newly developed pictures was carefully placed inside Yuri's locker.

 

After closing it, Minho weakly leaned on the wall and sighed.

 

"I'm sorry but it has to end." he mumbled to himself as he slowly walked away from the place.

 

 



 

 

A/N:

 

Updated.

 

Three or four chapters away before this ends. :)

 

 

Vote. Comment. Subscribe. Support. And Give me some Love <3

 

Thank you!