Chapter 8

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

I'm currently jotting down the lecture that our professor is writing when I noticed Jessica suddenly moved her chair close to mine.

"How are you?" she smilingly asked, looking at me.

"Fine." I simply answered, not bothering to look at her.

She then smirks as she teasingly place her hand on my thigh, gently rubbing it.

"How about now?" she seductively asked as she continue doing her job.

"Aaah.. S-sica. Stop that!" I ordered, in an almost inaudible voice.

"What?" the blonde asked, acting innocent.

"My God, Sica. We're in our classroom." I scolded her, trying hard not to let out a moan.

"I..don't..want"

"S-sica." I mumbled, biting my lower lip.

I gasped as I now felt her hand roaming my upper thigh, making every hairs on it stand up.

"S-sica.. Please. A-atleast not here." I pleaded, gasping for more air.

Her eyes suddenly sparkle, after hearing what I just said.

Oh no!

Why did I said that?
Now, I'm dead.

"Wish granted." she muttered, smirking. "I'll wait you at the restroom."

Before I could utter any response, she hastily stood up and made her way outside the room.

I just heaved a sigh as I stare at the door.

Tch! She didn't even excuse herself to our professor.

~~~~

I first let out a heavy sigh before eventually twisting the doorknob.

I was about to step inside when suddenly, a pair of arms snake around my neck, pulling me inside, as a soft lips hardly pressed on mine.

"Sica, you're so wild." I mumbled, smirking, when we both pulled away from the kiss.

"It's because you made me wait for so long." she pouted.

I then planted a chaste kiss on her pouty lips.

"5 minutes is so long?" I asked, lifting my brow.

"Exactly." she seductively whispered in my ear. "That's why... you have to pay me for this."

"Oh? How much? I'm more than willing to pay." I teased as I took my wallet on my pocket.

She then grabbed my collar and hardly pushed me to the wall which made me groaned in pain.

"Idiot! I'm not talking about that." she sharply said, glaring at me.

"Then what?" I asked as I caress my aching head that hit the wall.

"This." she mumbled as she again grabbed me by the collar but this time, to pull me for a kiss.

I then instantly drop my wallet which I was holding to encircle my arms around her waist, deepening our kiss.

"I love you, Yoona." she huskily whispered into my ear and started tracing small kisses from my lips down to my neck.

I gasped when I noticed her now on my neck.

"S-Sica..!"

She then suddenly stop from what she's doing and pulled away.

"W-why?" I asked, a bit frustrated.

"I just remember, I should be mad at you." she coldly answered as she turned her gaze at the mirror and fix herself.

"M-mad at me? Why?"

"Because you dumped me so bad awhile ago."

"W-what? I thought you already understand that we're just a secret couple. You know, I have a girlfriend, rig--" I tried to say but she intervene.

 

 

"Stop with that girlfriend thing. I'm so sick with that! Right! I understand! Yuri is your legal girlfriend while I am just your fling." she furiously yelled at me.

"Sica, what happen to you? I thought we're fine about that thing." I calmly said, holding her arm.

"Yeah! But you know, it hurts me everytime you deny our relationship." she murmured, bowing her head.

I then pulled her into a hug.

"You know what I truly feel for you, right?"

She shook her head, making me chuckle.

"Then I'll tell you...
I... Love.. My... Sica." I whispered to her ear as I lovingly her hair.

"Love? Not lust?"

I then pulled away from our hug and laugh at her question.

"Love and lust Sica." I teasingly answered.

"Yahh!!!" she yelled, slapping my shoulder.

"Haha.. You can't blame me. You're so HOT !" I happily exclaimed, emphasizing the word 'hot'.

"Yah! You !!!"

~~~~
 
I peeked on the glass window of their classroom and search for a certain girl.

A frown instantly flashed on my face soon as I saw Yuri talking with her midget friend and not listening to what their professor is saying.

Tch! This girl!

Suddenly, I noticed all the students stood up and hurriedly made their way outside the room.

I then hide myself behind the door, waiting for Yuri to come out.

"Yul." I smilingly called when I noticed her about to pass on me.

She then tilted her head and instantly flashed a smile when she saw me.

"Yoong!" she happily exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Aaah! Yul.. I.. c-can't...breathe." I managed to utter, gasping for air.

"Aww! I'm sorry. I just missed you." she cutely apologized when she pulled away from the hug.

"But we'd just seen each other before our class start, right?"

"Yeah! But, seriously! Every minute without you is killing me."

"Aww! That's so sweet of you, Yul." I sweetly muttered, attempting to kiss her but stop when I heard someone scoffed.

"Ahm.. Excuse me. Just want to remind that I'm still here." Taeyeon mumbled, smirking.

Yuri then faced her midget friend and playfully slapped her.

"You just ruined our moment!" Yuri exclaimed, acting frustrated.

"Haha.. I'm sorry, but I really don't want to see two girls kissing passionately infront of me." Taeyeon teasingly said.

"Yah! How could you?!!" Yuri playfully scolded her friend.

"Haha. Alright! Alright! I'll now go! Bye Yuri!" Taeyeon lastly said to Yuri before eventually turning her gaze to me. "Bye Yoona-sshi. Take care of Yuri!" she smilingly muttered, waving at me.

"Yeah! Of course, I will! Bye Taeyeon!" I said, smiling back at her.

She just nods her head then hastily walk away from us.

I then turned to face Yuri.

"What do you want to eat, Yul?"

"You." she nonchalantly answered which made my eyes widely open.

"What??!!"

"Haha! Just kidding! Let's go first at the canteen, okay?" she lively said, intertwining our hand.

"Okay.. Okay.. But I thought you want me to be your meal for today. You know, I'm more than willing." I smirked.

 

 

"Yahh! You !" she scolded.

Omo! It's the second time that someone called me a ert.

Just only one and I'll start to believe that.

~~~~~~


A loud noise greets us as we step inside the cafeteria.

Tch! Why there's so many students in here?

"Yoong, I think there's no vacant seat for us." Yuri sadly mumbled.

"No. I bet someone will provide for us." I assured her.

'Oh. Look! The YoonYul couple is here too.'

'Wow! It's really a lucky day!'

The students around us happily exclaimed, making me frown.

Who they're talking that is in here too?

Tiffany?

Seohyun?

Jessica?

I then search around the cafeteria and instantly gulp when I saw Jessica at the long queue but the students that on the line before the blonde are letting her to come first, which she greatly accepted.

I then again rolled my eyes and saw Seohyun reading a book on the table at the corner.

Waah! Why is she reading here in this crowded cafeteria?

I then again rolled my eyes, wishing not to see Tiffany for it'll be just another reunion but bad thing is... she's here too. Eating with her friends.

Now I know why there's so many students in here.

"Yoona-sshi, Yuri-sshi.. You can sit here." a guy smilingly offered their table.

"Oh thank you!" Yuri thanked, smiling back at the guy.

The guy then stood up along with his friends.

"Yoong, let's sit!" Yuri happily exclaimed, pulling my hand.

Aish! I don't want to stay here! I wish that guy didn't offered their seat to us.

"Yul, I'll just buy our foods, okay?"

"Okay."

I then stood up and walked towards the long queue.

"Oh, Yoona-sshi, You can go first." the students infront of me, smilingly said.

"Thanks!" I mumbled as I walked towards the counter beside Jessica.

"Psstt.." I tried to call her attention which I greatly achieved since she look at me.

"Oh? You're with Yuri, right?" she murmured, returning her gaze at the counter.

"Yeah!"

"Tch! Don't be too sweet with her, okay? I easily get jealous." she reminded which made me chuckle.

"Whatever."

"Bye." she mumbled, smirking as she took her order and walked away.

~~~~~

"Hmm.. Here's for my lovable Yul." I sweetly said as I placed the foods which I ordered on the table.

"Why you didn't bought for yourself?" she asked, lifting her brow.

"I don't want to eat. I think I lost my appetite." I nonchalantly answered.

"Hmm.. Whatever! By the way, Tiffany, Seohyun and Jessica are here too."

I then choked after hearing what she just said.

So, she noticed too.

"Oh really?" I asked, acting uninterested.

"Yeah!"

"Uhm.. So? Why are you saying that to me?" I asked, lifting my brow.

"Nothing." she answered, shrugging her shoulders.

I just stare at her while she's munching her foods.

She then lifted her head and look at me with questioning eyes.

"Why are you staring at me that way?" she asked, lifting her brow.

"You'll never leave me, right?" I asked, looking directly into her eyes.

 

"Of course! Why did you ask?"

"You'll never leave me, even if I made a big mistake?"

"W-what do you mean? A-are you trying to imply something?" she asked, nervousness can be seen in her tone.

"I-I'm just asking. You know, everyone makes a mistake. And I'm just afraid that you'll leave me if i did one." I sincerely answered.

I'm really really afraid just the thought of losing Yuri someday if she find out about me cheating on her.

She then smile, making me a bit relieve.

"Don't worry! I'll never leave you. You're the only one I want to share my life with, Yoona." she sincerely said, making me smile like an idiot.

~~~~~~

Finally, our class ends. This is what I've been waiting for.

Our class is so boring since Jessica just choose to sleep on her desk than to bond with me.

I just look at my side and saw Jessica's friends are trying hard to wake the sleeping girl.

"Jessi.. Wake up! The class is over."

"Wake up!"

"Mmm! Don't bother me." Jessica mumbled, jerking her friends hands.

"Jessi."

I then stood up and walked towards them.

"Wait. Let me." I said to them and turned my gaze at the sleeping blonde."Hey! You! Wake up!" I yelled  as I hardly shake her body. "You sleepy head, Making your friends suffer!"

"Hmm..! What the--" Jessica furiously exclaimed as she lifted her head but stop when she saw me.

"You!! How dare you to wake me up!" she yelled, pointing at me.

"Tch! You can't sleep here, Sica. It's not your room." I said, jerking her finger which is pointing at me and turned around to face the door.

"Yoona." she called.

"Yes?" I answered, not bothering to look back.

"I'll have to punish you for waking me up."

I then let out a chuckle.

"Tomorrow." I mumbled, smirking as I started to walk outside the room.

I made my way through the tree which I use to hang out with Yuri. I sat under it and look at the volleyball players which are practicing again.

I turned my gaze at Tiffany who's currently wiping her sweat.

Her beauty never fades away whatever she do.

After wiping her sweat, she then walked towards her teammates and assists them on their position, she signal something on her hand then the girl on the other court instantly spike the ball which landed to Tiffany, the latter then tossed the ball to her other teammates and let them play. Tiffany then unconsciously turned her gaze on my direction.

Her eyes instantly widened in surprise when she saw me but then she managed to let out a confident smile and waved at me.

Before I could wave back, I noticed the ball is going to land on Tiffany's direction, making my eyes widened.

"Tiffany!" I shouted, pointing at the ball but before she could look up, the ball just made its way into her face.

I then hurriedly ran towards the volleyball field and made my way to Tiffany who's pinching her bleeding nose while looking up.

"I'm sorry Tiffany." a girl, probably the one who caused this apologized

"It's okay. I'm okay! Move!" Tiffany said, trying to get rid of the people surrounding her.

 

"Tiffany." I worriedly called as I approach her.

"Yoona." she smilingly mumbled, looking at me, making the blood rush into her nose again.

I then took my handkerchief and used it to wipe her bleeding nose.

"Let's go." I said as I accompany her to the bench that is quite far away from the volleyball field.

I removed her hand that is pinching her nose and replaced it with mine.

"I'm sorry." I apologized while cleaning her pretty face with my handkerchief.

"For what? It's not your fault."

"It's mine. I shouldn't have stare with you like that."

"No! I like it." she smilingly muttered, looking directly into my eyes.

I then smiled back as I removed my hand on her nose.

"It's okay now." I happily exclaimed.

"Thank you. Do I still look pretty?" she bluntly asked.

"Oh! Whatever you do, you're always pretty." I smilingly answered.

"Really? Then why Yoona can't like me?" she sadly asked, bowing her head. "Am I bad?"

I then hold her chin, lifting it up and just stare at her.

I can felt myself got hypnotized by just looking at her crescent eyes.

"Yoona.." she murmured as she closed the distance between our face and capture my lips.

It's just a chaste kiss but then it turned to be a passionate one when she wrapped her hands around my neck deepening our kiss.

My second kiss with Tiffany just still felt so right, even if it's totally wrong, now that I'm not just cheating with Yuri but with Jessica also.

"T-Tiffany.." I mumbled, looking at her with my most innocent eyes.

"Yoona... Just.....
Try me.." she muttered, almost in a pleading tone.

What should I do?

I really want to avert my gaze into her somewhat hypnotizing eyes but I can't.. I really can't..

I can feel myself slowly falling into her trap.

I hate myself for being weak when it comes to girls.

"Yoona...?" she again called, now almost crying.

Tiffany.

I then closed my eyes as I slowly nods my head in agreement.

Tiffany's almost crying eyes then suddenly turned into a crescent one again as a wide smile crept on her face.

"You'll never regret it." she said as she again leaned in for a kiss.
 



 



A/N:

Yah! What the hell did I do?
I'm so bad, right? keke

first Jessica... and now , Tiffany?
Tch! I wonder who's next? haha
^^

so now, Yoona have 3 girlfriends? Wth!

Hmm.. Well, don't hate me.. It's just how this story goes.

One last girl and I'll tell you, this story will come into an end.. or not?

keke . I don't know.

Comments and Subscribe please.

Lack of subscribers is just fine but..
Lack of comments really frustrate me..

So please, silent readers, do leave your comments, okay?

Thanks! ^^