Chapter 10 pt. 2

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

A/N:

 

As promise, here's the update! ^.^

 

Lol.It's so cute how most all of you already think that the stalker is Taeyeon.

 

Well, let's just see in the following chapters if she really is..

 

So, this will be the continuation of chapter 10..

 

Hope you enjoy. This will mainly focus on Yoonhyun.



 

 

YURI'S POV:

 

 

What’s this?

 

A  camera?

 

"Taeyeon, why are you bringing a camera here in school?" I asked, frowning.

 

Her eyes instantly widened in horror.

 

"Yah!" she exclaimed as she hastily snatch the camera on my grip.

 

"W-wait..!" I mumbled, a little confuse at her actions.

 

Geez! She's acting as if I'll steal her camera.

 

"Did you open it? Did you saw anything?"

 

I continuously shook my head as a response.

 

She then sighed in relief."Good.

 

"Why  Taeyeon? Are you hiding something from me?"

 

"N-no! I-i'm not hiding anything!"

 

"Really? Then what's that camera all about? I mean, why do you have to bring that here in school? Did you just join the journal club which is your most HATED club or... you're just.... stalking someone?" I asked with my lifted brow.

 

"I-i'm not..--.. Yah! Just don't ask any questions. Okay?" 

 

I puffed my cheeks when I didn't  got a literal answer from her but like she wish for, I didn't bother to ask any questions instead I just keep on looking at her with my contorted face.

 

She's acting weird. I wonder what happen to her.

 

*****

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

The bell rings, signaling that our class finally ends. I then glance at my side and saw Jessica limping towards her friends.

 

"Yah! Jessica, what happened to you?" Hyoyeon worriedly asked.

 

"And what's with you, wearing a jacket in this kind of hot season?" Sunny continued, adding a question.

 

"Tch! It's none of your business. Let's just go home, I'm tired!" Jessica answered in a bored tone.

 

I then chuckled at her princess-like demeanor, earning an attention from them.

 

Jessica raises her eyebrows.

 

"What's funny?"

 

"Nothing.. I just found you... cute." I answered with a wry smile playing on my face.

 

Jessica's face began to flush as her friends started to squeal while poking her waist.

 

"Yah!!!" she exclaimed, slapping her friends one by one. "I said let's go home!"

 

"Yeah! But you have to tell us first why you're blushing." Hyoyeon teased, slightly moving away from the soon-to-be Hellsica.

 

"KIM HYOYEON!" Jessica growled as she try hard to chase the girl but useless since all she can do was to limp. She just heaved a sigh as a sign of defeat, and then started to walk ahead of her friends.

 

I just look at her when she finally reached the door, slamming it afterwards.

 

Her friends then made their way in front of me.

 

"Err.. Yoona-sshi, we're sorry for the rude behavior of our ice princess.." Eunjung shyly apologized, bowing her head.

 

"Don't worry its okay. I'm used to it." I said, smirking, making them look at me suspiciously."What? I mean.. Everybody was used to it." I rephrased my words.

 

They just shrugged their shoulders as a response then bid their goodbyes.

 

 

 

I was currently making my way towards Yuri's room when I suddenly remembered something.

 

Oh crap! I forgot! Seohyun!

 

I then took my phone and dialed a number.

 

"Hello, Yul.."

 

"Uhm.. Yoong?" Yuri mumbled on the other line, a hint of surprise can be distinguished on her tone.

 

"Where are you?"

 

"We're currently making our way towards your room, Yoong.."

 

"We? Who's with you?"

 

"Minho.."

 

I instantly stop on my tracks after hearing that name.

 

Minho. Again.

 

 

"Yoong?.."

 

"Y-yes?"

 

"Tell me. What's the reason behind this call?"

 

"Aaah.. I-i can't be able to go home with you. Mr. Lee ask me to help him on doing his paper works." I lied.

 

It took almost 10 seconds before I heard her response.

 

"If that so, then.. Okay.. Just take care. Bye!" she lastly said then hung up.

 

Argh!

 

What is that?

 

Why does she didn't let me say my goodbye?

 

Is she mad or something?! Argh!

 

I'm the one who’s supposed to be mad since she's going with Minho!

 

I just heaved a sigh as I slid my phone back at my bag.

 

I was about to head towards Seohyun's room when a husky voice suddenly whispered on my ear, which made me startled.

 

"Jagiya.."

 

I then eyed the smirking brunette on my side, giving her an outrageous look.

 

"Yah! Tiffany! You scared me."

 

She just chuckle as a response.

 

I was about to utter something when suddenly...

 

"Who's that?" a so-familiar baritone voice suddenly caught my ear.

 

I then shifted my gaze at the source of sound only to make my eyes widened in horror.

 

It's Minho... and Yuri.. Walking together towards to who knows place.

 

I then hastily pushed Tiffany to the nearest corner. Our bodies are almost touching due to the lack of wall that can cover the both of us.

 

I just ignore our so-close proximity and bring back my gaze at the duo who's now taking a turn away from us.

 

"Yoona.." I heard Yuri answer; sadness can be seen on her face.

 

"What did she said?"

 

"She can't be able to go home with us."

 

"Oooh.. So that's the reason behind those pouty lips." Minho smilingly muttered, touching her lips.

 

I then unconsciously balled my fist.

 

Don't you dare touch her!!

 

"She's always like that." Yuri again complained, stomping her feet.

 

What? It's the first time!!

 

Or maybe not.

 

"Why? You worried? Do you think she's lying?"

 

"Hmm.. Honestly, fdjakishnltpkisayk.." she answered but the rest of what she say is inaudible on my ear due to the distance.

 

Argh! Yul!

 

I then irritatingly turned back my gaze only to be startled when Tiffany's face met mine. Our faces are just inches away from each other.

 

I unconsciously my bottom lip as my eyes lowered on her pink lips.

 

"Tempting?" she seductively asked, her breath soothes my nose.

 

She didn't wait for me to response as she slightly leaned forward to capture my lips.

 

I was about to respond when I suddenly remembered that we're in hallway.

 

I then pulled back and nervously scanned our surroundings.

 

"There's nothing to be worry, Jagiya.. We're in a corner."

 

Yeah. She's right! Plus, there's just few students left.

 

I then smilingly bring back my gaze to Tiffany. I just stare at her for awhile, admiring her beauty before I closed my eyes, ready to capture her lips.

 

Tiffany's lips are enough to relieve my stress... even if just for awhile.

 

*****

 

 

I hurriedly ran towards Seohyun's room, afraid that she'd already left. But before I could enter at their room, I first fix my uniform. I stuck my tongue out when I smell Tiffany's scent lingering on mine.

 

I then took my perfume, spraying it all over my body. After that, I check myself on my mirror and saw a little love mark on my neck.

 

Who did that?

 

Jessica? Tiffany?

 

Most probably, it's Tiffany. Since in my session awhile ago with Jessica,  I’m the one who's dominant.

 

Tch

 

I just ignore that little thing on my neck and step inside of their room.

 

Just then, I felt myself bumped on someone.

 

I looked up and saw Seohyun who was about to leave the room with a gloom expression written on her face.

 

We look at each other for awhile before she decided to pull me in for a hug.

 

"Seohyun.." I mumbled in surprise.

 

I just let her hug me since I'm too confident that Tiffany's scent awhile ago was already replaced with mine.

 

*sniff* *sniff*

 

My eyes then widened when I heard her sniff.

 

Is she crying?

 

Omo!

 

I was about to pull away from the hug to check if she really is crying, but stop when she hug me even more tighter, definitely not wanting to see her crying.

 

Guiltiness rushes through my veins. I closed my eyes and let her, let her secretly cry on my shoulder.

 

I'm sorry, Seohyun.

 

I felt her used her hands to wiped her damp cheeks, before she pulled away from the hug, facing me with a cheerful face.

 

Aish! That fake face of her just adds with my guiltiness I feel.

 

"Seohyun, I'm--"

 

"I thought you ditch me.."

 

"Ah.. No. No! Of course not! It's just that... I had a hard time making an excuse to Yuri." I denied.

 

"Uhm.." she nodded. "I understand, now, let's go!" she smilingly exclaimed and was about to walk ahead of me but stop when I grab her arm.

 

She then gave me a confuse look.

 

"I'm sorry, Seohyun. I really do. I just want you to know that.. I didn't even have a plan on ditching you. I swear!" I sincerely stated, lifting my right hand.

 

She then flashed a cheekily smile.

 

"Yeah! I believe you. Now, can you please tell me where we'll go?"

 

"Uhm.. How does Lotte world sound?" I asked with a wry smile.

 

"Good! Let's go."

 

*****

 

-LOTTE WORLD-

 

 

"So, what do you want to ride first?" I asked, looking at the different rides surrounding us.

 

She then puffs her cheeks while trying to think of what to answer.

 

Ahh! So cute!!

 

"Sinbad theme ride!" she finally answered, slightly raising her voice in excitement.

 

"Yah! That's too lame! How about  the Gyro drop?"

 

Her eyes then instantly widened upon hearing the vertical free fall ride.

 

"What?!! I don't want! It'll just give us heart attack."

 

"Haha.. You're no fun! Come on! I want our first ride to be exciting!!" I happily exclaimed as I grabbed her hand, bringing her to the long queue.

 

"Yoona.. Please..! I'm afraid." she pleaded, slightly trembling.

 

"Seohyun.. You don't have to be afraid. As long as I'm on your side, you'll be safe. Trust me." I smilingly assured, holding her hand.

 

I don't know why but my heart started to throb on its pace, the moment she look back at me. It's like I kinda felt a somewhat unexplainable connection between us.

 

She then smilingly nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

Soon as Seohyun turned her back at me, I instantly shake my head, trying to remove the dizziness I feel, not to mention my stomach that keeps on spinning. God! I really feel like vomiting!

 

Well, after continuously riding on ten different seriously scary rides, who wouldn't?

 

Argh! I know... I can tell...

 

I'm going to puke!

 

I'm going... I'm going to..--

 

"Yoona, come on. Let's try the famous Pharaoh's fury!" Seohyun happily exclaimed, tugging on my sleeves.

 

Aish! This is so unbelievable!

 

What happened to the scared girl awhile ago?

 

"Aaah.. Yoona, Are you okay? You look so pale, what happened?" she worriedly asked, examining my face.

 

I'm not fine!!

 

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine. Fine. .... Really  fine." I answered with a fake smile.

 

"Good! So yeah, come on! We still have to try the Gyro Swing and Atlantis!" she clasped her hands then drag me to the not-so-long queue of the Gyro swing ride.

 

Argh! It's not good! I think I'm going to puke right now.

                                                                 

Somebody! Please help me!

 

"Ahm.. Excuse me, is this the end of the line?" Seohyun politely asked as she tapped the tall girl in front of us.

 

The girl then turns around to face us.

 

"Uhm. Yeah.. But if you want, you can go first." she smilingly suggested.

 

"Ahh.. No, it’s okay. We're not in a rush anyway." Seohyun answered.

 

"Actually, I'll be glad if you'll go first since I'm still waiting for someone."

 

"Uhm.. If that's what you want then, Okay." Seohyun nodded then smilingly took the girl's place, still gripping my arm. "Thank you, By the way, I'm Seohyun, and this girl right here is Yoona." she continued, introducing us.

 

"I'm..--"

 

"Sooyoung!" a voice suddenly called out of nowhere, interrupting the girl's sentence.

 

We then all look to the owner of the voice.

 

A good looking guy, probably in our same age bracket was standing not that far away from us, holding a two canned drinks.

 

"Eish! What took you so long?!!" the tall girl which I now know by the name 'Sooyoung' grumbled.

 

The guy then took a few steps to neared Sooyoung.

 

"I had lost." he shyly admitted, handing one of the drinks to the girl.

 

"Tch! Seriously, you have to stroll the whole Seoul again!"

 

"Yeah! I think, you're right."

 

"Oh by the way, I have this.... erm.. new friends? here.. " Sooyoung hesitantly muttered, pointing at us.

 

The guy then shifted his gaze at us with a smile written on his face.

 

"Hi! I'm Cho..--" he tried to introduced but stop for some reason which I really don't know.

 

He looks flabbergasted and I wonder what happened to him.

 

I then followed her gaze and noticed that he was dumbfounded staring at Seohyun.

 

What?! Love at first sight?!

 

Tch! If he does flirt with her, I'll surely rip him apart.

 

I then peevishly shifted my gaze at Seohyun only to be surprise when she also has the same expression as him.

 

Plus, she looks so pale, far from the cheerful Seohyun awhile ago.

 

What happened?

 

"Hey! Kyuhyun, are you alright?" Sooyoung asked as she nudged the guy beside him.

 

Kyuhyun...

 

Seems so familiar.

 

My eyes then instantly lit up the moment I remember what Jessica had told me.

 

CHO KYUHYUN!!!

 

"Seohyun.." Kyuhyun unconsciously mumbled.

 

"Wait! What? You know each other?" Sooyoung intervened, confuse of what's happening.

 

"H-How are you?" he asked in a soft voice, ignoring Sooyoung's question.

 

I then gritted my teeth.

 

Grr! After what you did to her, you're asking how she is? Are you insane?!

 

I then glanced at Seohyun.

 

Fear.

 

Fear was written all over her face. I can sense that she's trembling inside and out.

 

This is not good! I have to do something... I just can't stand here, looking at her pitiful condition.

 

I then grab her hand, intertwining it with mine, causing her to look at me with a shock yet flush face. I just gave her a small smile, assuring that everything will be alright.

 

"She's fine. By the way, I'm Yoona, Seohyun's girlfriend." I confidently introduced, extending an arm for a handshake.

 

His jaws instantly drop after hearing what I just said.

 

Suppressing a grin is quite hard since his reaction is really priceless.

 

He looks as if he just heard the most unbelievable thing that could ever happen in this world.

 

"R-really?"

 

I smirk."Yeah. Why? Is it unbelievable?"

 

"Aaahh.." he mumbled, searching for a right word to say. He then shifted his gaze to Seohyun, who was obviously shock of what I said then again turn his attention back at me, now with a smirk playing on his face."Actually, Yeah! It is. Because as far as I know, the girl whom you're referring to as your girlfriend is a type of girl who's eyes is centered for books only."

 

I then gritted my teeth and unconsciously clenched my fist, earning a groan from Seohyun.

 

Jessica was right! He's evil!

 

But I'll not let him win.

 

"Oooh.. Is that so? Then I think I still have to prove to you that I'm telling the truth, right?" I smirkingly asked.

 

He frowned."How?"

 

"Watch." I mumbled as I turn to Seohyun and gently cupped her cheeks for a kiss.

 

5 4 3 2 1

 

Yah!

What's this?

 

Why did I suddenly lose my strength to pull away from our kiss?

 

I-I’ve never know that she tasted this sweet.

 

Soft lips.

 

I tightly shut my eyes, savoring the feeling.

 

She just let our lips linger with each other for awhile before she decided to pull away.

 

 

I then stare at her flustered face, giving her a small smile. After that, I glance at Kyuhyun who had his eyes widely open. I smirked, knowing that he loses.

 

"Let's go, Hyunnie." I teasingly said, dragging Seohyun away from him and also away from the scary ride.

 

**

 

"Here." I smiled, handing her an ice cream which she gladly accept. I then sat on the bench beside her and began nibbling my ice cream.

 

"Yoona.." she suddenly called, making me stop from eating.

 

"Why?"

 

"Why did you do that?"

 

"I just want to help you. I know you're in pain seeing that guy again. And I can't just stood there, doing nothing while that Kyuhyun guy was obviously taking advantage at your weakness"

 

She then forced a smile."So, you already know."

 

I nodded."Jessica told me. That's the reason why I asked you to hang out with me. I realized, you’re my friend but I know nothing about you."

 

"You know, there's really nothing interesting about me that we can talk about except that issue but I'm sorry because... I don't want to talk about it. I just want to forget and act as if it didn't happened."

 

"I understand." I muttered, heaving a sigh. "I think it's a bad idea bringing you here, I'm sorry."

 

She shook her head and smiled."Nope. I had fun being with you. Honestly, after what happened, I still consider this as my happiest day of my life." she shyly confessed, bowing her head.

 

I then smilingly lifted her head up, that's when I noticed that she have a stain of cream in the corner of her lips.

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

No!

 

Don't kiss her.

 

Control yourself.

 

If you do, you'll surely have her as your 4th girlfriend.

 

And that'll just add on the very big problem I had made. 

 

"Why?" she cluelessly asked when she noticed that I was staring at her the whole time.

 

I didn't say anything instead, I just leaned forward and let myself got carried with what I'm feeling.

 



 

 

A/N:

 

Omo! Seohyun as Yoona's  4th girlfriend? Agree?

 

Uhm.. I'm sorry about this but I'm just sticking with my original concept of this story.

 

I've planned it this way. Haha

 

Well, next chapter will be 'the Friday' which means it will includes all the pairings (including Minyul).. I guess my next update will be a lengthy one.. keke

 

 

Don't forget to leave comments guys.

 

Thank you.