Chapter 7

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

Again, here I am, under the tree, waiting for Yuri to come.

Tch! I guess, this is my every morning routine soon as I enter to school, waiting for Yuri, even if I know I will just end up walking by myself towards my room.

Yeah! She's always late! But I can't blame her, for I know she's just walking towards our school

I have always plan to buy her a car as a gift but I didn't even attempt to do since I know she'll just get mad at me. She don't want me to buy something expensive for her, she always reasoned that she don't want to depend on me and that she can buy all she needs for herself and that's what made me felt frustrated

Why? I'm her girlfriend, right?

Why does she don't want to depend on me?

Why does she don't want me to help her?

Why does she--

I then instantly stop from what I was thinking when I suddenly heard someone yelled

"Im Seobang!"

I unconsciously bit my lower lip as I recognize the voice

God! Why did she call me 'SEOBANG' in this kind of public place?

What I expected was right as I heard students started whispering something.

'Did Jessica just called Yoona her Seobang?'

'What??? Im Seobang? Maybe they're dating.'

'But it's impossible, Yoona have a girlfriend, right? Kwon Yuri to be exact'

I just mentally shook my head as I slowly faced the owner of the voice- of course Jessica.

She then smilingly waved at me before eventually walking towards my direction.

Aish! This girl! Acting like she didn't just made a problem.

"Jessica, you have to fix this." I mouthed to her when she had finally neared me.

She then flashed a smile as she furtively winked at me.

"Ooohh.. What's with that look Yoona? You're acting as if you don't know that I always call my FRIENDS as my Seobang." she said, slightly yelling, for the students around us to hear it.

'Yay! They're just friends!'

'I really thought they're dating.'

'Woo.. I want to be Jessica's friend for her to also call me Seobang'

A small smile crept on my face as I heard what the students around us said.

Hmm.. I can't believe, they fell on this blonde girl's lie.

Tch!

"Hey.. You heard that? They believe in me!" she proudly whispered.

"Yeah! Yeah! You're really good at lying, so I think you can cheat on me, without me knowing it, right?" I sarcastically whispered back.

"Yah! I will never cheat on you. You're my one and only." she muttered as she link her arms on me and drag me with her.

I can't help but to blush like a little kid at her statement

She's so cheesy

"W-Wait! Where are we going?" I suddenly asked as I noticed her dragging me with our arms link with each other

"In our classroom."

"Wait! You go first. I am waiting for..--"

"Yuri?" she sadly interfered

"A-actually, yeah!" I truthfully answered

Jessica then glanced at her wristwatch

"but if you'll not come with me, you're going to be late in our first class." she mumbled, full of concern

I let out a heavy sigh before eventually nodding in defeat

"Yeah. You're right. I'll go with you"

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jessica and Yoona were walking towards their room when they suddenly heard someone called them.

"Yoona! Jessica!"

They then both looked back only to saw Seohyun who was cluelessly eyeing their link arms.

"S-Seohyun." Yoona nervously mumbled as she removed Jessica's arm on hers.

Seohyun didn't say anything, she just keep on staring onto their arms even if it was already seperated.

"Seohyun." Yoona again called, trying to catch her attention.

Seohyun then gently lifted her head to face the duo and flashed a fake smile.

"What do you need, Seohyun?" Jessica asked in a bored tone.

She really feels so upset since Seohyun ruined their moment.

"Aaahh.. A-actually.. N-nothing! I-im sorry." Seohyun stutteringly said and tried to step forward to pass by the duo but stopped when Yoona suddenly grab her arm. "W-why?" she asked, frowning.

Yoona heaved a sigh as she first glanced at Jessica before turning her gaze back to Seohyun.
"Seohyun, Listen, it's not what it looks like. I know what you're thinking and it's wrong. We're just friends." Yoona lied.

She actually don't know why she's explaining herself though she know that it's unnecessary.

Jessica can't help but to feel anxious of what Yoona had said. It really hurts her to hear from Yoona's mouth that they're just FRIENDS.

Seohyun, on the other hand, was taken aback. She can't believe that Yoona did explain to her as if she's her girlfriend.

"What's with that commotion?" a voice suddenly spoke infront of them.

They then all turned their gaze to the owner of the voice.

Tiffany is standing infront of them with her arms cross on her chest, acting as if she saw the most disgusting thing on earth.

Yoona unconsciously let go of Seohyun's arm when she saw Tiffany. She's really confuse of what is happening now. Why does this three girls are infront of her? To make her regret of having a relationship with Jessica? Aaah! She really don't know.

"It's none of your business." Jessica coldly answered, lifting her brow.

Tiffany then chuckled as she turn her gaze to Jessica.

"And what's with the ice princess being so clingy with her most hated person?" she asked, smirking.

Yeah! Tiffany is staring at them from afar for the whole time and when she realized that she can't just stand there, doing nothing but to eyed them furiously, she'd decided to come and join their little commotion.

"Oh??? How did you know?" Jessica asked, acting confuse. "As far as I remember i'm not being so clingy to YOU." she sarcastically said, returning the same smirk to Tiffany.

"So, you're saying that I am your most hated person?" Tiffany asked, changing her smirk to glare.

"Oooh.. I'm so glad you got what I mean." Jessica teased.

Tiffany just simply clenched her fist, avoiding herself to burst into anger. She know, Jessica will just laugh at her if she show that she's greatly affected.

 

Yoona who was staring at them for the whole time, finally managed to let out a scoff to remove the cold atmosphere between them.

Jessica and Tiffany then both turned their gaze at the other two girls.

"Yoona... Tell me the truth, are you having a relationship with this girl?" Tiffany suddenly asked, pointing at Jessica.

Both Yoona and Jessica's eyes widened upon hearing what the brunette had asked while Seohyun, on the other hand, just curiously look at Yoona, waiting for the girl's answer since that was the same question she had been itching to ask but have no guts to utter.

"W-w-what kind of question was that T-Tiffany?" Yoona asked back, feeling uneasy because of the brunette and blonde's same kind but different meaning glare at her.

Tiffany's glare is telling her that she should say 'of course not' while Jessica's glare is telling her to 'tell the truth'.

But of course, she can't obey what the latter wants.

Yoona then furtively glance at Seohyun, trying to ask for help but was disappointed when she noticed the eagerness in the girl's face to know her answer, even if she had already told to her that she and Jessica is just friends.

"Aaa.... . . W-we... don'thavearelationship." Yoona inaudibly muttered.

"What?!" the three girls asked in unison which made Yoona startled.

"I-I said..." she paused for awhile to simply glance at Jessica. "W-we don't have a relationship."

Tiffany then smile after hearing Yoona's answer, smile that looks like she's the happiest person in the world, Seohyun just sighed in relief while Jessica bowed her head in disappointment and sadness.

Yoona really wants to cry seeing how hurt her ice princess was. She wants to hug her, to comfort her, to tell her that it was just indeed necessary, but... but... she can't.



"Im Yoona!" a voice suddenly called which made Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun look at the direction of the voice.

While Yoona, didn't look back nor move. She can felt her body tensed up by just hearing that voice.. that voice.. that voice is surely from her girlfriend's mouth.

"Kwon Yuri!" Tiffany smilingly called, teasing the frowning girl.

Yuri just glared at the brunette and walk towards them.

"Don't be nervous." Jessica whispered to Yoona, which made the latter startled.

Yoona then look at the serious face of the blonde girl and smiled. Jessica's words just made her confident.

"Yuri." Yoona sweetly muttered soon as the girl neared her.

"What is happening here?" Yuri asked, frowning.

"Oh nothing! We're just hav--" Tiffany tried to answer but the tanned girl interrupted.

"You shut up! I'm not talking to you!" Yuri hissed which made Yoona, Seohyun and as well as Tiffany shocked while Jessica on the other hand, smirk, she feels like she's starting to like Yuri.

"Yul!" Yoona scolded.

Yuri then turned her glare to Yoona. "What?! You're on her side? Huh?!"

Yoona heaved a sigh. "It's not that I'm on her side but... you don't have to be rude. Yul, we're just talking." she calmly explained.

 

Yuri then softened her gaze. "I'm sorry. It's just... This girl really makes my blood boil." she complained, pointing at Tiffany.

"What?! I'm not doing anything to you!" the brunette protested.

"Yeah! But just seeing you makes me irritated! I hate your presence!"

"Huh! Then that's not my fault. It's yours!"

"Yah! It's yours. You're always there, acting like a leech to my girlfriend. You flirt!"

"Yah! Who gave you the right to called me flirt?!"

Yoona just smile as she keep on eyeing the two girls who were still fighting like a little kid. She know smiling is unnecessary since the two girls are starting to fight below the belt but... they're just too cute. She also started to hear compliments from the students around them about Yuri.

'Wow! I can't believe Yuri have the confident to fight with Tiffany, just like this!'

'Yuri is so cool...!'

'Gosh! I'm starting to like Yuri, too.'

Jessica just smiled, just like the other students, she's starting to like Yuri too. Really!

While Seohyun, on the contrary, is really annoyed by the two girls who are fighting like cats and dogs. She do really wants to get out of here. She feels sick hearing words that were above the limit. Meeting Yoona in this kind of situation is just so..... wrong.

"Yah! I will kill you!" Tiffany hissed.

"And so do I!" Yuri furiously exclaimed.

Tiffany was about to response but stop when Seohyun suddenly burst into annoyance.

"Aaahh!!! Stop! You guys made me felt sick!" Seohyun  peevishly complained, covering her ears using her hand.

The four girls and as well as the students around them kept quiet. They just stare at Seohyun in disbelief.

Yoona seems to be the first one to woke up when she approached Seohyun, placing her hand on the top of the girl's head.

The three girls then quickly get back to their stance and glared at the doe eyed girl in unison.

"Yah! She's sick!" Yoona defended herself.

"No, it's okay, Yoona. I think I'll have to go. I don't want to be late in my class. I'm sorry. Bye!" Seohyun muttered as she hastily walk away from them.

Some students, probably her fans, followed her, making the crowd less.

"I will also head first." Jessica coldly excused herself as she didn't wait for any response and just hastily walk away. Like Seohyun, some students followed her.

Tiffany then just glared at Yuri for the last time before also walking away without uttering any excuse.

Some students followed Tiffany, making the place looks big again.

Yoona then looked around and still saw a lot of students surrounding them. She just smiled as she turned her gaze to Yuri.

"Yul.."

"Hmm?"

"Look around." Yoona ordered which Yuri confusingly obeyed.

"Uhm.. So, what's up?" Yuri asked, still clueless of what was Yoona trying to imply.

"Those are our fans." Yoona smilingly whispered into the tanned girl's ear.

"Tch! You mean, YOUR fans."

"No. Our!"

"Yuri, Yuri, you're so cool. I am probably your no.1 fan." a tall guy suddenly said, nearing Yuri.

 

"No! I'm your no.1 fan, Yuri-sshi!" another student said.

That's all, as the students around them began on bugging Yuri, telling her compliments.

Yuri can't help but to smile, she can't believe she had gain fans by just fighting with Tiffany.

Yoona, on the other hand, just shook her head. Maybe she's wrong when she said that the students surrounds them are they're fans, because most probably, they're just Yuri's fans.

"Hey, Yul!" Yoona suddenly called her busy girlfriend.

"Y-Yeah?"

"When I count three, you know what to do, okay?" Yoona said, signaling her girlfriend using her eyes.

Yuri just smilingly nodded and wait for Yoona to count.

"...1..."


"....2..."


"...3..." Yoona exclaimed as they both run hand in hand, leaving all the students behind.

They were both panting as they hide themself on the corner.

"T-that was fun, Yoong.." Yuri smilingly muttered.

"What?? Being chase by your fans?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"Running with you, hand in hand.." Yuri sweetly said and pulled Yoona into a hug.

"Yeah! I agree." Yoona smilingly mumbled as she respond to the hug.

****




 



A/N:

UPDATED!

Sorry for not updating fast, I've been so tired reviewing for our upcoming NAT.

And I also apologize for giving you a crappy chappie.. keke..

I'll promise to make it up with you, readers. ^^

and oh guys.. for all my subscribers in my other fics, I just want to say that...

I will abandon 'competing for love' but in return, for all YoonSic shippers.. I made another YoonSic fic with Taeny as subpairing. So if you're interested, just check this out  

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/144226/the-multimillionaire-beggar-jessica-snsd-taeny-tiffany-yoona-yoonsica-yoonsic

and for 'He or she', I will still continue that fic, just wait again. keke

and with this fic... (how to remain faithful with my girlfriend) ...
nothing. keke . just keep on supporting this fic. ^^

please do subscribe and comment.

Thanks!