Chapter 1

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

I furtively rolled my eyes as I noticed people were staring at me with admiration.

 

Geez! They all !

 

"Hey, Uee. Do we have a practice now?" I asked as I faked a smile towards my fans.

 

"I don't know! How will I know? Am I our coach?" Uee sarcastically said.

 

I then glared at her.

 

"You freak!" I hissed as I smacked her forehead.

 

"H-Hey! Calm down! I'm just kidding" she nervously said as she caressed her forehead.

 

"You better be!" I warned before eventually returning my gaze on our way only to be surprised when I saw Yoona at the locker section, ALONE. Or maybe with some of her fans, but the good news is she's not with Yuri!

 

 I felt my heart jumps by just seeing Yoona. God! She's so gorgeous! I really like her.

 

"Hey! It's Yoona!" Jiyeon excitedly said.

 

She was about to run towards Yoona but of course, I pulled her arms causing her to stopped.

 

"She's mine! Now, go! I'll just follow!" I said which made Jiyeon pouted.

 

"But I want to introduce myself to her." she protested.

 

I glared at her.

 

"Fine! We'll go! Bye Tiffany." Jiyeon said in defeat then grabbed Uee's arms.

 

I just smiled as I watched them slowly fading away from my sight.

 

"Good" I murmured as I eyed Yoona.

 

I was about to walked towards to her when suddenly a guy blocked my way.

 

"Tiffany-sshi, can you sign this for me?" the guy asked as he handed a notebook and pen to me.

 

I faked a smile as I hastily grabbed the pen and signed on it.

 

"Thank you!" the guy happily said.

 

I just ignored him then excitedly walked towards Yoona.

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

"Where is it?!" I hissed as I continued on searching for the book that Seohyun gave to me.

 

"It should be here! I just put it here!" I again hissed.

 

Yay! That book really made me depressed! I have to find that!

 

"Hello Yoona!" a husky yet soft voice suddenly said.

 

I tilted my head only to be surprised when I saw Tiffany.

 

"Hello Tiffany!" I greeted back.

 

"You seem to be so depressed. Why?" she asked giving me her eye smile.

 

Aigoo Tiffany! Why do you always have to show your eye smile to me whenever we see?

 

"Uhm.. It's because of a book."

 

"Book?" she asked frowning.

 

"Yeah! A book which Seohyun gave to me." I truthfully answered.

 

"You're depressed because you'd lost the book which Seohyun gave to you?" she again asked, lifting her brow.

 

I just nodded.

 

I then noticed the sudden sadness at her beautiful face.

 

"You like her? Didn't you?" she suddenly asked.

 

"What? Aigoo, Tiffany! What was that question? I have a girlfriend." I nervously exclaimed.

 

Tiffany laughed.

 

"Why? She's still not your wife! You can like whoever you want to like." she seductively said.

 

She's not yet my wife?

 

I can like whoever I want to like?

 

That's the weirdest thing I'd heard.

 

Of course, i still have a commitment to her even if she's just my girlfriend. I have to be faithful to my Yuri!

 

"I don't think so, Tiffany. I think, it’s not good to like anyone, when you still have a commitment on one person" I blurted out what's on my mind which made Tiffany to look frustrated.

 

"Is that so? Oh, I'm sorry for giving you a bad idea." she sadly muttered. "I think I should go. Bye Yoona!" she added looking more depress.

 

My eyes instantly widened when I noticed her walked away from me.

 

Did I hurt her feelings?

 

Omo! I didn't mean to do that.

 

I run towards her and grabbed her by the wrist.

 

"Yoona?" she asked in disbelief

 

"I'm sorry, Tiffany! I didn't mean to say that. I mean-- what you had said was not bad. It's just ..--" I tried to apologize but it seems so hard to find a perfect word that will fit in my sentence.

 

I just look at Tiffany, when she chuckled.

 

Omo! What will I do? She's so cute!

 

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize" she said, smiling widely.

 

"But.."

 

"It's really okay. Now, that you're holding my wrist." she teasingly said as she shoved her wrist that I was holding in front of my face.

 

"I-I'm S-sorry!" I blushingly stuttered as I removed my hand from gripping her wrist.

 

She just cutely giggles as she pinched my cheeks.

 

"You're so cute when blushing!" she exclaimed which made me to blush more. "Okay, Bye Yoona!" she added then instantly turned her back from me.

 

Without thinking, I instantly grabbed her arms which made her to stopped and confusingly look at me.

 

God! What did I do? Why did I stop her? Now, what will I say? You, Pabo!

 

"T-take care!" I nervously said.

 

She just smilingly waved at me and again turned her back from me.

 

I just eyed her until she's slowly fading away from my sight.

 

Aigoo! Why do I feel like missing her??

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

I am focused on looking at the window when suddenly, my most hated person in the world entered.

 

Just enough to worsen my day.

 

I just sighed when she sat at the chair beside me.

 

Yeah! Beside me!

 

Worse enough, right?

 

Our professor arranged our seats by alphabetical, that's why no wonder, we sit beside with each other.

 

Im . Jung.

I . J.

 

Great!

 

"Another unlucky day!!" I squealed just like every day I do.

 

But this time seems to become new.

 

Yoona didn't even glance at me like she almost do, whenever I squealed, instead, she just plopped her head on the desk of her table.

 

She seems to be so depressed.

Why?

 

And why do I care?

 

Hmp!

 

I just turned my gaze back to the window while waiting for our professor to arrive.

 

NO ONE'S POV:

 

"Okay class, before your coming exam, I want you all to make a project.. You have to make a certain bulb light by just using a magnet and a coil of wire. So, you will do that by a partner." Mr.Kim said as he looked at his record and start to name the students that will be paired up.

 

'Please! Anyone, except Yoona.' Jessica mentally wished.

 

'God! Please not Jessica! I want to make that project!' Yoona mentally wished too.

 

"Okay, Ms. Jung and ...." Mr. Kim said as he searched on possible student that can be paired up with Jessica.

 

'Don't say Ms. Im!' Jessica mentally exclaimed.

 

'Not me! Not me!' Yoona mentally wished again.

 

"and ..Ms. Cho--" Mr. Kim almost said Ms. Choi but just shook his head.

"Ms. Im." he finally said.

 

"WHAT??!" Jessica and Yoona both exclaimed.

 

"Why? Ms. Jung and Ms. Im? Do we have a problem with that?" Mr. Kim sarcastically asked.

 

"But--" they again exclaimed in unison.

 

"No buts! I'm not forcing you to do that project. You can't do that as long as you can stand seeing a fail grade on your card." Mr. Kim calmly said.

 

Jessica and Yoona just both let out a heavy sigh as they nodded in agreement.

 

***

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

I was making my way towards the tree where me and Yuri always met after class when I saw Seohyun reading a book.

 

I then walked towards her.

 

"Hi Seohyun!" I greeted as I sat beside her.

 

She glanced at her side only to be surprise when she saw me.

 

"A-aahh .. H-Hi Yoona!" she blushingly greeted back then closed her book.

 

Seeing her stuttered and blushed that way made me confused.

 

Does she like me?

 

Aniyo!

 

What am I thinking?!

 

"Seohyun, I have something to tell you." I seriously said, looking directly into her eyes.

 

"W-what?" she asked, averting her gaze from me and just hang her head low to hide her blushing cheeks

 

"Do you like me?" I suddenly asked making her to looked at me

 

"What?" she confusingly asked

 

IM YOONA, What are you thinking? Why did you ask that?!

You, Pabo! Pabo!

 

"Err ..N-Nothing! A-actually .. I just want to say that.. That ... I'm sorry!"

 

"Sorry? For what?" she asked frowning

 

"It's because ... I lost your book  ... I-I just put that in my locker b-but when I --" I tried to explain but she cutted my words.

 

"Are you sure you placed that in your locker?" she suddenly asked.

 

I stopped for awhile. Honestly, I really wasn't sure if I put that book in my locker.

 

"A-actually ..--"

 

I was about to confessed but she smilingly took a familiar book from her bag making me stopped from what I was saying.

 

"Here!" she said as she handed me the book. "I found that in your classroom, I thought you didn't want that's why I just brought it home." she smilingly added.

 

"T-thank you! I-i thought I will not be able to found it.. You know, it made me so frustrated when I lost it! It really means so much to me." I happily said.

 

"Means so much to you? W-why?" she shyly asked.

 

"Because SEOHYUN gave it to me." I smilingly confessed making her blushed to death.

 

I just smile widely while looking at her blushing.

 

She really looks like an angel.

 

An angel with a blush on. =)

 

"Wait!" I suddenly muttered which made her to confusingly glance at me.

 

"You said, You found it in our room. Right? So it means, you went into our room?" I asked frowning.

 

"Aaahh ..."

 

"You went into our room? But why?" I again asked.

 

"N-Nothing!" she shyly answered.

 

A smirk appeared on my face as I continue to look at the blushing girl beside me.

 

"Hmm .. Really? Was it possible that you--" I tried to accuse but she interrupted.

 

"ANIYO! I just passed by.. Believe me!" she blushingly denied.

 

"Ooohh .. Okay?" I muttered, smirking.

 

"You don't believe me!" she exclaimed as she pack all her things and hastily run away from me.

 

I just smilingly eyed her.

 

She's so cute!

 

I would like to every day.

 

But my smile slowly faded away when I can't now see her.

 

"Oh crap!" I suddenly exclaimed when I unconsciously looked at my wristwatch.

 

"Yuri will surely scold me!" I again exclaimed.

 

I was about to run when suddenly...

 

"Hey Im!!" a cold voice suddenly called.

 

I turned around only to saw Jessica with her icy glare.

 

"What's up?" I asked frowning.

 

She walked towards me and stopped when we're just inches away from each other.

 

I then nervously step backward to give just a little space between us, because if i don't, I'm afraid I will not be able to control myself and kiss her.

 

Damn! She's pretty hot ... and cold?

 

But much to my dismay, she then step forward just to leave a very very little space between us and grabbed me by the collar.

 

"Listen Im! If you don't want to see a fail grade on your card, then come at my place tonight, 6pm, you get it?" she coldly said, giving me a death glare.

 

I froze for a moment and just looked at her eyes and also at her..

 

Tempting lips.

 

My God!

 

Get the hell out of me!

I don't want to betray my Yuri!

 

"You understand?" she again repeated her question.

 

Before I could answer, I also noticed her gulped as she stares at my lips.

 

Looks like, she's also tempting to kiss me.

 

"Yeah! I understand! Now, get off of me before my girlfriend kill me!" I exclaimed, making her to get lose of me.

 

"Thank you!" I sarcastically said as I run away from her.

 

Yul I'm coming!!

 

 

YURI'S POV:

 

I was sitting under the tree, waiting for Yoona to come.

 

I glanced at my wristwatch only to be surprised that she's been 15 minutes late.

 

What took her so long?

 

I was about to stand up when suddenly I saw Yoona running towards me.

 

"Yul!" she said, panting and sat down in front of me.

 

"What the hell Yoona? Why did you run?" I worriedly asked as I wiped her sweat.

 

"Because I'm afraid you'll again turn into a monster." she teased.

 

"Aish! This Choding! Can you then tell me the reason why you're late?"

 

She then showed me a book which I remembered Seohyun gave to her yesterday.

 

"And what's with that?" I asked frowning.

 

"I lost it that's why I'd searched for this book the whole time" Yoona lied.

 

"Oh? So I see! That book is more important than me." I said, lifting my brow.

 

"Aniyo! Hey, what's on your mind!" she denied as she gently smacked my forehead.

 

"Ouch!" I groaned, caressing my forehead acting like it hurts.

 

"Your acting " she teased, laughing hardly.

 

I then instantly removed my hands on my forehead.

 

"What?! Huh?" I asked as I slapped her hard on her shoulder.

 

"Ouch!" she now groaned in pain, holding her affected shoulder.

 

"Your acting too!" I , as I hardly laugh but she just remained on her so called act.

 

"Yul, seriously! It hurts like hell." she said, looking like really hurt.

 

I then worriedly approached her, caressing her affected shoulder.

 

"God! I'm sorry, Yoong!" I apologized only to be surprised when I noticed her laughing like idiot.

 

"What?" I peevishly asked.

 

"I ... Fooled you!" she said, laughing non-stop.

 

I just stared at her in disbelief.

 

Seriously! I really want to kill her.

 

Right now!

 

"Aha! You fooled me, huh?!" I sarcastically said as I forcedly punched her stomach.

 

"Aaahh!!" she again groaned in pain, but I know this time is real.

 

Well, she just deserves it.

 

I then pack my things and walked away from her.

 

I heard her call me but I ignored her and just continue on walking.

 

"Hey, Yul!" she again called me as she pulled my arms. "Why did you do that?" she added a question, still holding her stomach.

 

"You just deserve it!" I furiously answered.

 

"Huh! Just wish my fans didn't saw you or else they will kill you!" she warned me.

 

I then glared at her which made her to step backwards.

 

"Aaahh! Yul!! Not again! My stomach still hurts! Seriously!" she cutely whined which made me to chuckle.

 

"Hey! Come here, Yoong!" I said, pointing the place beside me.

 

"You're not going to punch me again, right?" she asked using her aegyo.

 

"Of course!" I answered which made her to walk towards me.

 

She then instantly intertwined our hands.

 

"I love you Yul! Very very very much!" she exclaimed.

 

"Really?" I smilingly asked.

 

"Yeah!"

 

"Forever?" I again asked.

 

"Ahm.. I don't think so." she answered, smirking.

 

"I think you want another punch again." I said giving her a death glare.

 

"Omo!" she nervously exclaimed as she run away from me.

 

I just smilingly eyed her.

 

Really!

 

Her cuteness never fades away whatever she do.

 

I hope she's just kidding awhile ago.

 

Because for me,

 

I will always love you, Im Yoona!

 



 

A/N:

 

First chapter!

How was it?

 

Oh.. By the way, The Yoonsic's project was actually my project.. keke

 

Do you think a bulb can light by just using a magnet and a wire?

 

Hays! My project ! Keke

 

So yeah,

Please leave a comment after reading.

 

And thanks for those who commented.

 

Really! I won’t delete this story, just please keep on commenting!

 

Gomawo!