Chapter 18

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

Taking a deep breath, I make a little cut of pork on my meal and lift it up, leveling on my girlfriend's mouth."Yul, try this. It's good!" I suggested but just quickly rejected by a simple move of her head. I sighed."Then, this one." now, with my cheeseburger but just got the same response.

 

What's wrong with her?

 

"Yoong, I'm sorry but.. I have to go. I forgot to do my assignment.. So, yeah." she excused then quickly stood up from her seat."Minho, Taeyeon.. Let's go!"

 

"Wait!" I stopped her by holding her wrist."I'll come with you."

 

"No. You don't need to."

 

"I'll come with you!" I insist.

 

She sighed."Just go back to your room, Yoong. I'm not in the mood to argue with you."

 

With that, I clutch her wrist, earning a faint groan from her."Why?! Is it because I didn't give you a gift for our monthsary today? Then, don't worry, before this day ends, I'll make sure to send you one! Gosh Yul! I thought you understand?!" I burst out which quickly garnered attention from the students inside the cafeteria.

 

Next thing I knew, there was a red mark occupying my whole right cheek.

 

"I can't believe you said that to me! You know I'm not that materialistic type of girlfriend! I should've known from the start that you're just viewing me as a greedy person who'll take your money away!" she bitterly exclaimed as liquid starts to form from the corner of her eyes."By the way, don't worry, before this day ends, I'll make sure to return all of YOUR property." she lastly said before walking away with Minho and Taeyeon trailing behind her.

 

I just remain on my position, dumbfounded staring at their slowly fading bodies.

 

I gulped.

 

What did I do?

 

What did I say?

 

Did I just hurt... Yuri?

 

But why?

 

Why did I say that?

 

Those words she said... Does it mean, break up?

 

I can feel my knees grew weak at the thought.

 

No! I can't afford losing her!

 

I'll die if I lose her!

 

 

With that, I ran as fast as I can and a little hope builds up on my chest when I saw them."Y-Yul.. I'm sorry!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, making sure that she could hear it.

 

And yes! Even if she didn't stop from walking, I know she heard it since Minho suddenly halt and turned around to face me or more probably, block my way towards Yuri.

 

"Yaah!! I want to talk to her!" I yelled at him.

 

"She don't want to talk to you, so back off!"

 

I gritted my teeth in anger but instead of arguing with him, I just tilted my head sideward to catch a view of her."Y-Yul.. Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that to you!" I shouted once again.

 

I closed my eyes in frustration when she completely disappeared on my sight. I then furiously shifted my gaze back to my greatest bestfriend.

 

"Great! This is what you want, right?" I sarcastically asked.

 

"Yes." he quickly answered."Glad you know."

 

"You ing bull!" I hissed and gave him a hard punch which made him fell on the floor.

 

He mockingly laughed."Wow! You're pretty strong for a girl."

 

"I can give you more if you want."

 

"Oohh.. Okay. Beat me as long as you want atleast I know she can be mine now that you've finally broke up."

 

"What the hell are you saying?! We're still together!"

 

He then placed his hand on his chin."Oh Yeah. But maybe in the future?"

 

"We can fix this!" I quickly defended.

 

"Of course. You can still fix this. I believe what happened earlier is just a minor fight. But well, what if the major fight suddenly occurs?"

 

Major fight?

 

I frowned."What do you mean?"

 

He smirked."Be patient, my bestfriend. Soon...you'll see what I mean."

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

I weakly knocked the back of my head on the wall for a few times before completely leaning against it.

 

I seriously feel terrible.

 

I can't still accept the fact that I said those words to Yuri. If only I can turn back the time.

 

But for now, how can I make it up to her? I sighed. I really don't know.

 

"Jagiya.."

 

I almost jump in surprise hearing that sweet husky voice again. I forced a smile."Fany.."

 

"Thinking of something?"

 

"Someone." I corrected her.

 

"Oohh.. Who?"

 

I flashed a faint smirk. I can't be totally happy after all. I'm still depress. Really depress.

 

I then changed our positions, so that she's the one who's leaning on the wall and trap her on my arms.

 

"You." I lied. Well, maybe I would be really thinking about her if that argument with Yuri didn't happen."We're already in good terms again, right?"

 

She smiled. That captivating smile."Of course. I don't think I can live without you." she whispered on my ear, nibbling it afterwards.

 

"Same here."

 

Her eyes sparkled."Oohh really?"

 

"Of course. I can't live without my girlfriends."

 

She glared at me."Yaahh! Meanie.."

 

I chuckled."Why?"

 

She then pushed me away and turns her back on me."Don't talk to me."

 

I wrapped my arms around her."It's okay, Fany-ah. Atleast you're one of them,right?"

 

"Yeah. It's such an honor to be your third party." she sarcastically answered.

 

"Are you complaining?"

 

"Actually..."she turned around to face me and smirked."No, I'm not." she seductively said as she leaned in for a kiss.

 

I can feel her hand starts ing my uniform. I pulled away from our kiss and look at her."For a newly fixed relationship, I think you're moving too fast, Fany."

 

"It's because I missed you. So just let me, okay?"

 

I smirked."Be my guest. Do whatever you want."

 

 

*****

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

"Ssshh.. Yuri.. It's okay." I said, almost a whisper as I kept rubbing her back for some comfort.

 

"I-I really c-cant believe she can s-say that to me.. I-I hate her!" she mumbled. Her head was buried on her desk.

 

"It's okay, Yuri." was all I can say.

 

For some point, I feel like it's my fault behind those tears coming from my bestfriend.

 

"I know you can fix this." I finally managed to say something new.

 

"What are you saying? Don't you hear what Yoona told to her?" Minho suddenly spoke up.

 

I shot him a glare.

 

This guy is so irritating. It's so obvious that he's really happy inside even though he had that 'fake' worried look on his face.

 

"Don't act as if you're concern, Minho."

 

"And don't act as if you're really a true friend, Taeyeon." he smirked.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

I can't even imagine how this jerk becomes bestfriends with Yuri. He's a complete opposite of her! I don't think I can last a day with him!

 

"Yuri.. Wait, okay? I'll just go to the restroom." I excused myself to actually inhale some fresh air and also to find a place where I can stay at least 100 meters away from that jerk.

 

"O-okay."

 

"Don't come back." I heard Minho mumbled.

 

I turned to glare at him for the last time before standing up from my seat. I then heaved a sigh once I manage to step out from our room and tiredly lean myself on the wall.

 

"Thank you." I murmured under my breath and was about to walk again when I suddenly heard a familiar voice that makes my heart skipped a beat in an instant.

 

"Hey, Kim Taeyeon!"

 

I search for the owner of the voice to justify my guess and smile, seeing the expected person leaning on the wall across our room. She's wearing her signature eye smile that just adds to the craziness I feel for her.

 

I walked towards her."Tiffany."

 

"Kim Taeyeon."she widened her smile."Thank you!" she happily exclaimed as she occupies the remaining space between us and wraps her arms around my neck for a hug.

 

My eyes widened.

 

Dugeun.

 

Dugeun.

 

What the hell?!

 

This is crazy!

 

I feel like dying!

 

Somebody stop her! Please!

 

Or else, I'll seriously collapse in here!

 

As if she heard my plead, she slightly pushed me away, breaking the hug."Thank you. We're together again!"

 

And that is, my heart sank.

 

So, she's happy, very happy that she even hug me because they're together again....because of me.

 

Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun are surely happy right now while Yuri, my very own bestfriend, is crying.

 

I can't understand. How can I be so selfish?

 

If only I can turn back the time, I wouldn't choose to do what I did. 

 

I'm sorry Yuri.

 

"That's good." I weakly said as I turned my back at her."Carry this." I throw my bag at her and proceed on walking.

 

"Y-Yaahh!" I hear her shouts but just ignored her.

 

One thing I realize, even if I finally achieve what I want, I can't be totally happy knowing that I'm hurting someone.

 

Minho's right. I'm not a true friend.

 

"H-Hey." she called when she finally managed to catch up."Where are we going?"

 

"To some pla--" before I could finish my sentence, I noticed some students start recognizing Tiffany.

 

'Hey, That's Tiffany!'

 

'Omo. She's so pretty!'

 

'But who's the girl with her?'

 

'And why is she holding the girl's stuffs?'

 

I then glanced at Tiffany and smirked, seeing her smiling awkwardly towards the students.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, can you please hold your stuffs for awhile? I can't let them think that I'm someone's servant! I have to take good care of my reputation!" I heard Tiffany whispered from behind.

 

I smirked."No. We have a deal, Ms. Hwang Miyoung."

 

"It's Tiffany! Wait! How'd you know--"

 

"Don't ask."

 

"Tch! No wonder, you're really an obsessed fan of mine!"

 

"No, I'm no--" I suddenly stop from walking when something caught my eyes which made Tiffany bumped on me.

 

"Yaah! Why did you stop?"

 

My eyes sparkled."Omo! They're looking for a new member!" I happily exclaimed, ignoring my idol's presence for awhile.

 

Tiffany then turned to look at what I'm talking about and frowned."Basketball try outs?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"You're playing basketball?"

 

"Of course!"

 

"Aahh.. Okay!" she said uninterested then look on somewhere and lightly stomps her feet on the ground, implying that she's bored.

 

"Follow me!" I excitedly exclaimed as I ran towards the gym.

 

"Yah! Wait! Don't tell me--"

 

"Yes!"

 

"Argh!"

 

 

********

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

I almost wander around our whole library but still didn't see any sign of Seohyun.

 

I sighed. I wonder where she is.

 

I had gone through all places where people can mostly see her. Library, cafeteria, garden and her room. Where are you, Seohyun?

 

Could it be possible that she didn't attend her class? Of course not! Everyone but not Seohyun.

 

Or maybe, she's just hiding from me because she's still mad at me, unlike Jessica and Tiffany.

 

With that, I walked towards the door with my head hang low but before I could step outside, I felt someone bump on me which caused the person's books to scattered on the floor.

 

"My fault! I'm sorry." I apologized as I help her get her books. Yes, her. Judging by the hand, it's her.

 

"Its okay." the girl said which caused my heart to increased its rate.

 

That voice.

 

I looked up and smile, seeing the right girl on my mind."Seohyun." I called which made her quickly look at me.

 

"Y-Yoongie?" she blinked a little and shook her head."I-I mean, Yoona."

 

My smile widened at her innocent act."Hyunnie."

 

With just one simple word, her face instantly turn into crimson red that even she lowers her head, there's still an evidence that she's madly blushing.

 

She quickly stood up once she had collected her books."I-I have to go."

 

"Wait!"

 

She looked back to face me again."What?"

 

I smiled."Your books." I said, handing her the books that I'd pick.

 

"A-aahh! Y-Yeah! Thank you." she took all her books on my grip and hurried inside the library.

 

I just smilingly followed her as she makes her way towards a vacant table.

 

Startled to see me behind her, she drops her books again. I giggled at her clumsiness. She just scratched the back of her neck while picking her books.

 

Still ignoring my presence, she sat on the chair and starts opening one of her books with her trembling hands.

 

I sat across her and just spend my time looking at her tense actions.

 

"Hyunnie."

 

No response.

 

"Hyunnie."

 

"Hyunnie."

 

"Y-Yeah?" finally, she answered but not bothering to look at me.

 

"Are you still mad?"

 

"No."

 

"Then look at me."

 

"I can't."

 

I frowned."But why?"

 

"Because I'm afraid, I might..... Hurt Yuri again."

 

I froze on my spot.

 

Yuri. Hurt Yuri. Again.

 

"If there's someone who's hurting Yuri, it's me. You don't have to blame yourself for this." I sadly muttered, remembering what I had said to Yuri this morning.

 

"No!" she countered, now looking at me."It's also my fault. I let myself have an affair with you even if I know that you're already with someone."

 

"....."

 

"And I don't want to repeat the same mistake." she sadly muttered.

 

I hold her hand."Hyunnie."

 

She smiled."All this time, you're my biggest crush, Yoona. I always give you a book, food and everything that you'll surely need. I even dream of us being together even if I know that'll never happen. But just to satisfy my happiness, I agreed to have an affair with you."

 

I lowered my head.

 

"My mother taught me what was the big difference between right and wrong and to always apply the right ones in my daily life. But.."

 

"You applied the wrong one by having a relationship with me." I continue her sentence.

 

"I can't say that having a relationship with you is a complete wrong. Because half of it is right. You made me happy. You don't know how happy I am being with you. But then again, half of it is also wrong."

 

I squeezed her hand. I know where this conversation is going.

 

"I love you. But I can't continue loving you knowing that we're hurting someone behind her back. It's much better if we just stay as friends. In that way, I can finally sleep peacefully without imagining myself on Yuri's position."

 

I smiled.

 

"So, Im Yoona. Me, Seo Joohyun, is officially breaking up with you."

 

 

******

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV:

 

 

Argh!

 

Where the hell is my ing cousin? How dare him to leave me just like that, telling that he have to find his one true love?! Tch!

 

Now, I bet I look like a lost little girl in a zoo.

 

Kyuhyun! You're dead!

 

I'll make sure it's the last time you'll see the sun shi--

 

My rants were left hanging in the air, seeing Jessica sitting alone on their classroom.

 

Ooohh! It's her again! I think we're really meant for each other.

 

I smiled.

 

Kyuhyun. I should thank you instead.

 

With that, I coolly step inside on their room and made my way towards the seat beside Jessica.

 

"Hey." I spoke to get her attention.

 

She looked up to face me."Oh hey, Sooyoung."

 

Aww! She remembers my name! I'm so happy! I know we're now in good terms since the day I comfort her but I never expect her to remember my name.

 

"Glad you know my name."

 

She smiled."Of course. You told me, right? Choi Sooyoung."

 

I can't help but to smile back. She seems to be so happy, far from the Jessica I've met the last time.

 

"Right. By the way Jessica, Can I get your number?"

 

Her smile fades away as she lifts her brow."What?"

 

"Your number."

 

"My phone number is for private."

 

Tch! That cold voice again!

 

"I thought we're already friends."

 

"No. We're still not."

 

I grumbled.

 

What the hell is wrong with her?

 

As if she heard my complain, she said."I'm picky."

 

My eyes widened."What do you mean by you're picky?"

 

"I don't like you to be my friend."

 

I smirked."Aah! I got it! You don't want me to be your friend because you want me to be your lover, right?"

 

It's now her turn to widened her eyes."Hell no!"

 

"Ayie! Just admit it. Don't worry; I also want you to be my girlfriend. So what? Do we have a deal?"

 

She smacked the desk of her chair."Deal what?! Do you want to die? You !"

 

I laughed."It's okay. I call you Sweetheart, you call me what?"

 

"." she sharply answered.

 

"Sounds good!" I happily exclaimed as I simply slid my hand behind her back so that I can get her bag. When I finally managed to get it, I hastily stood up from my seat.

 

Her eyes widened seeing me holding her bag."Y-Yaah! That's my-- How'd you--"

 

I ran around the room and open her bag to search for her phone. I doubled my speed, seeing her chasing after me while yelling some curses.

 

Smiling widely, I took my phone and typed her number on it. After that, I placed my phone back on my pocket and closed her bag.

 

I stop from running."Sweetheart! Your bag!" I shout as I throw her bag at her.

 

"Y-Yaahh! You !"

 

I swear, she's burning from anger. But I don't care cause I finally got what I want. Before she could kill me, I ran towards the door.

 

"Bye Sweetheart! I'll call you later." I yelled before totally disappearing from her raging eyes.

 

 

******

 

YURI'S POV:

 

 

With swollen eyes, I made my way towards my locker.

 

Today, I would go home by myself. No more Yoona. No more girlfriend. No more--

 

Before I knew it, tears were already falling from my eyes again and again.

 

Why Yoona? I don't understand.

 

I slowly opened my locker and was not so surprised when bunch of letters greeted me. Since the day I fought with Tiffany, I had to say I made a lot of admirers who's been sending letters, chocolates, flowers and whatsoever everyday. But being the faithful girlfriend that I am, I just always ignore them.

 

I was about to close my locker when I felt someone tapped me. I turned around and see a guy holding a rose.

 

I smile and take it. I was about to utter my appreciation to him when he quickly walked away. I just stare at his fading sight.

 

Weird!

 

I just shrug it off but was surprised when a queue of students holding a rose greeted me.

 

"W-What's this?" I asked while taking the rose one by one.

 

Next thing I knew, they're not just handing me a rose but also a paper.

 

"I" the letter that was written on the paper."M"

 

"S"

 

"O"

 

"R"

 

"R"

 

"Y"

 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled to myself as I finished reading it. I looked up and saw the expected person standing right in front of me with a bouquet of flowers on her grip.

 

She slowly walked towards me and forcedly grabs my hand to hold the bouquet she's carrying.

 

I pursed my lips to fight the urge of crying.

 

I really can't take it.

 

With that, I wrap my arms around her neck for a hug and sob right into her chest.

 

I hate it how I can't bear a grudge when it comes to Yoona. Just one sorry, then everything's fine. I think that's how love works.

 

She rubbed circles around my back to comfort me."I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Yul. Please don't cry. I'm sorry. I never meant to say those words to you. You know how much I love you, Yul. Forgive me. I'm sorry."

 

She giggled when I used her uniform as a handkerchief to wipe my non-stop tears. When finished, I slightly pushed her away so that I can look onto her face.

 

"That's for what you've done." I muttered which made her pouted. I smiled."And this is my answer for your apologize." I grab her collar and pull her for a kiss that'll last until oxygen is badly needed.

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

Yaah!! Updated!

 

Our Prelim is over. So Yeah!

Just voice out your feelings in this chapter on the comment box, okay?

 

Thank you.