Chapter 13

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

The bell rings, signaling that we can now take a break. I glance at Jessica who didn't seem to hear the bell since she just remains in her position while staring blankly at the blackboard.

 

I frowned. I was about to approach her when her friends beat me from doing it.

 

"Hey!" Eunjung called as she waved her hand in front of Jessica's face.

 

"A-aahh.. What?.." Jessica who confusingly eyed her friends.

 

"What are you thinking?"

 

"N-nothing." she nervously answered.

 

"Oh really? Don't lie. I know your thinking of someone." Hyoyeon teased, emphasizing the word 'someone'.

 

"Of course not! I'm not thinking of Yoona!" she defensively blurted out, making all of us shock.

 

Jessica who just realized that she made a big mistake, covers in embarrassment. She then shyly looks at me, telling that she's sorry.

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

My God! Trouble! Trouble! Trouble!

 

"J-Jessica.. I don't even remember mentioning Yoona.." Hyoyeon murmured, almost inaudible.

 

"I-I.. J-Just..." can't find a right word to say, she unwillingly stood up and walked towards me. "I'm sorry, Yoona.. I-It's just.. aaahh.. I'm sorry. Yeah! It's just I'm sorry. No explanation!" she apologized with much arrogance then tilts her head back to her friends."Let's go!"

 

I chuckled. She's so cute!

 

"Eish! What was that, Jessica? Did you really apologize?" Eunjung questioned her.

 

"Yeah! That's enough. It's not like I'm really thinking about her." she defends herself then makes her way to the door with her friends trailing behind her.

 

I then hastily grab her arm. "Sica.."

 

"W-what?"

 

"It's okay. It's okay that you're thinking of me. Really okay." I smirks then hurriedly dash outside leaving a dumbfounded Jessica who's oblivious that she's receiving non-stop teases from her friends.

 

 

*****

 

"Guess who." I smilingly mumbled while covering her eyes with my hands.

 

"Stop fooling around, Yoong."

 

I sighed as I remove my hands."How'd you know?"

 

"Fool. How will I not know if I'm used to see you during break time?" she cutely asks, pinching my cheeks.

 

"Then you should just at least pretend that you don't know."

 

She chuckled. "Why will I do that? You're so childish, Yoong."

 

"Hey! Excuse me. I'm not chi--" I tried to defend myself but stop when I noticed Taeyeon and Minho both glaring at me.

 

Aaah.. What the hell?!

 

What did I do?

 

For Minho, I kinda know the reason but for Taeyeon... I don't have any idea.

 

Weird!

 

"Why Yoong?" Yuri asked, frowning.

 

"Nothing." I shook my head."Aaah.. Hello Minho.. Taeyeon."

 

Minho, as expected, flashed a fake smile while Taeyeon just nods her head.

 

I frowned. What's with her? She seems so annoy to see me, far from the lively Taeyeon before who even looks like my fan girl.

 

Well, maybe she's not just in the right mood. Yeah! Probably!

 

"So, Let's go now!" Yuri happily exclaims, intertwining her hand with mine.

 

"Yeah! Let's go!" I agreed and was about to walk but halt when someone caught my eyes.

 

I gulped. No! Not this time!

 

"Yoong... Why?" she looks at the direction which I'm staring at. "You know that guy?"

 

I nervously faced her. "K-Kyuhyun.."

 

She looks at me suspiciously."Kyuhyun? How come you know how he looks like? I thought you don't know him."

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

Hell! I just got caught. I can smell our upcoming quarrel. Aish!

 

"Hello.." a voice suddenly greets us. I then tilted my head at the source of the sound and was shock seeing Kyuhyun coolly standing in front of us with the same tall girl at the amusement park, clinging on his arm. "Remember me?"

 

I gasp for air when I noticed Yuri fiercely staring at me, as if she's going to kill me.

 

"Y-Yeah.."

 

He flashed a teasing smile. "Good. Then, mind if I ask you where's Seohyun?"

 

My eyes widened.

 

My heart pounding hardly on my chest.

 

God! I have to avoid him before he could spill something that can break my relationship with Yuri.

 

"How would I know?" I sarcastically asked as I intertwined my hand with Yuri, making him shock. I then took the opportunity and hastily drag Yuri away from them.

 

 

"Stop!" I heard Yuri ordered which I unwillingly obeyed. She then furiously removes my hand on her arm and glares at me.

 

I gulped. This is really going to be so scary!

 

"WHAT IS THAT?!" she shouted, garnering attentions from every student who passes by.

 

"Ssshh.. Yul.. You're making a scene."

 

"HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME?" she again shouts.

 

I scratch the back of my neck.

 

I think this is the only way to stop her.

 

I then cover with my hand and drag her to the nearest private place-the restroom.

 

Pinning her to the wall, I calmly said. "Okay.. I'm sorry, I lied. I know Kyuhyun.. I accidentally met him at the amusement park... And.. I'm with Seohyun that day."

 

Her eyes widened."WHAT?!"

 

It's now the time to lie.

 

"Listen, I'm with Seohyun that day because we've planned to make our project but.. Unfortunately, Jessica didn't come.. So Yeah, we just decided to went at the amusement park."

 

"What did you told to him? Why is he asking Seohyun to you?" she asks, still glaring at me.

 

I sighed."Just so you know that Kyuhyun is an evil. He courted Seohyun back then just because of a freaking bet. And that day, when we met him.. I can saw fears in Seohyun's eyes that's why.. I-I.. I told him that I'm her girlfriend."

 

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" she hissed.

 

"Don't worry, I'll tell him the truth. I'm sorry for lying, Yul. I just don't want you to be mad."

 

"AND YOU THINK I'M NOT MAD RIGHT NOW?!!"

 

"Of course, I know. It's obvious, you're shouting." I answered in a sarcastic tone, earning a glare from her."I-I'm just kidding.."

 

"Not funny. I don't think I can forgive you that fast. I'm sorry." she muttered as she removed my hands on her arms. She was about to walk away but I hastily grabs her arm and again pinned her on the wall.

 

"And I don't think I can let you go that fast without accepting my apology." I seductively whispered into her ear then proceeds onto her neck, gently on it.

 

She tries pushing me away but to no avail since I'm stronger compared to her.

 

"Y-Yoong.." she finally moaned, hooking her arms around my neck.

 

Smirking, I began working on her lips.

 

"I promise to stop if you forgive me." I mumbled.

 

"Then I'm not going to forgive you." she seductively said as she tries to pull me in for another kiss but was interrupted when the door suddenly opens.

 

We both look at the door only to be startled seeing a dumbfounded Tiffany.

 

She has hung agape, completely surprise that she just witness her girlfriend with its other or much probably real girlfriend making out.

 

Trying to be emotionless, Tiffany gulped."You should just at least lock the door." she muttered as she locked the door and leave.

 

I then faced Yuri who looks confuse.

 

"Something's wrong with her." she commented.

 

*****

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

"Yaahh!" I hissed as I throw all the books on my desk."Yoona.. Can't you just be with me only? I hate seeing Yuri flirts with you. It feels like I'm going to die, Seriously." I miserably mumbled, burying my head on the desk.

 

"Tiffany."

 

I look up at the source of the sound only to see this irritating girl I met just awhile ago.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Worst day ever!

 

"Yaaahh!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW, YOU FREAKING STALKER?!" I furiously yelled which made her staggered backwards in horror.

 

"C-Chill.. You don't look good at all when mad."

 

"HELL I CARE!"

 

"Hey, don’t say you already forgot about our deal."

 

"No. Of course I remember but I've changed my mind. I will not do what you want." I firmly stated.

 

Yeah! That's right.

 

Now, I don't care anymore if she'll break up with me.

 

Even if I like her to death still I'm not happy. Our relationship is not that good and I'm tired of sharing her.

 

She smirks."Really?"

 

"Y-Yeah.. I-I'll let her go." I doubtfully answered.

 

"Okay then. Goodbye!" she lastly said then turns her back at me.

 

My eyes widened.

 

That's all??

 

She's letting me go that fast without even trying to convince me?!

 

Hell!

 

"W-Wait!" I grab her arm. "I-I'm just kidding. I can't bear losing Yoona." I shyly admitted.

 

She smirks as she turned around to face me.

 

Tch! That evil smirk that makes me wants to kill her!

 

"I know."

 

"So, what do you want me to do now?" I asked, hoping that it'll be easy.

 

She smiled."Nothing."

 

I lifted my brow."Nothing?"

 

"Yeah. Just want to remind you some things that you have to do starting tomorrow."

 

"Ahuh! Seriously? What is it?"

 

"First of all, I want you to be at our campus gate at exactly 6:30am."

 

I frowned."And why?"

 

"You have to wait for me there."

 

My eyes widened."Are you serious? Me? Tiffany Hwang? Will wait for you? Do you want me to look idiot?" I grumbled.

 

"Yaahh.. That's only the first thing you'll have to do and you're already complaining? You! Are you serious?" she retort.

 

"I-I... O-Okay, Fine. I'll do it. What's next?"

 

"You have to carry my things and walk me to our room. That's it!"

 

I gritted my teeth."You want me to look like your suitor, right? If you want to be popular just directly tell it to me. You don't have to force me to do those crazy things!!" I furiously exclaimed.

 

How can I do that?!

 

I can't even imagine myself waiting her at the campus gate, bringing her stuffs and walking her to her room. That's a complete bull!

 

"I told you, just say so if you can't do that. I'm not forcing you!" she yelled back.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

This girl is really getting into my nerves.

 

Why can't I just kill her? Argh!

 

"Fine. Whatever." I finally agreed.

 

"Good. Let's just see each tomorrow. Bye!" she lastly said as she turned her back at me.

 

I then made a face. "Let's just don't see each other forever." I murmured.

 

"What?" she asks, turning around to again face me.

 

I let out a force laugh."Nothing. Bye!" I sweetly said.

 

I just watch her slowly fades away from my sight.

 

I sighed as my gaze accidentally landed at the books which I threw awhile ago. I then picked them one by one and again plopped myself on my chair.

 

What happened?! Argh! This is so depressing! I can't believe I just agreed being a slave for that opportunist just because of Yoona.

 

"Yaahh!" I groaned, oblivious that I'd again throw all the books on my desk.

 

"Tiffany."

 

"WHATTT???!!!!" I yelled as I glanced at the owner of the voice only to be startled, seeing Yoona with a same expression as I am now.

 

"J-Jagiya." I mumbled, slowly standing up."I'm sorry."

 

She just flashed a genuine smile as she gently collected the books that scattered on the floor and placed them at my desk.

 

"You're mad?" she asks, holding both of my hands.

 

"I-I.. I am. But not at you." I answered as a matter of fact.

 

She chuckled."Don't lie. I'm sorry."

 

"Why? It's my fault. I should just knock first before entering."

 

"We should just lock the door first before making out."

 

I know I should be mad but for some reason, I chuckled."It's funny how you managed to said that right into my face."

 

Her eyes widened."Oh. I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay." I smilingly said and take a peck on her lips."I miss you, Jagiya."

 

She then pecks at my lips also."I miss you too Fany."

 

I naughtily wrap my arms around her neck."You know what."

 

"What?" she asks.

 

"The scene which I just witnessed awhile ago really turns me on." I whispered on her ear then nibbled on it afterwards.

 

She smirks."I don't mind doing that again with you but.. I think we have to lock the door first, right?"

 

I laughed."Yeah. That's right."

 

 

*****

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

Hmmm.. I wonder where Seohyun is. I have to talk with her.

 

She's not in their classroom and library. Where could she be?

 

I smiled as I remember a place where I once saw Seohyun.

 

I then hurriedly dash towards the cafeteria and search for her but seems like I failed again.

 

I smacked my forehead in disappointment.

 

Aish! Seriously, where can I find--

 

Just then, My eyes instantly widened, seeing a girl who's very focus on reading a book at the corner.

 

Is that Seohyun?

 

Hmm.. I bet she is.

 

I then slowly walks towards the girl and as I neared her.. I realize.. She really is the girl whom I looking for.

 

"Seohyun." I smilingly called.

 

She then looks up and instantly flashed a smile soon as she sees me. "Yoongie.. Come. Sit beside me." she offers, pointing at the seat beside her which I willingly obeyed.

 

"Hyunnie.. I have something to tell you." I said, closing the book which she's reading.

 

She looks at her book."Aaah.. W-Wait. Why did you close it? You didn't even let me put a bookmark."

 

I sighed."I said, I have something to tell you."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I bet you already know that Kyuhyun will be studying here again."

 

She lowered her head."I know."

 

"He saw me with Yuri."

 

She looked up to face me."Then what happen?"

 

"Of course, He asked me about you that led Yuri to suspect something between us."

 

"Omo! I'm sorry."

 

"No. Don't worry. We're fine right now."

 

"Really? What did you told her?"

 

"That I only acted as your girlfriend in front of Kyuhyun and we're just friends." I answered but ends up regretting what I just said seeing her sudden change of expression."I-I..--"

 

"It's okay. I understand."

 

"Hyunnie.." I softly called.

 

She forced a smile."It's really okay."

 

"But still I want to say I'm so--" I stop my own words when I suddenly noticed students around us began making ruckus.

 

I then look up at where it starts only to be shock seeing Kyuhyun furiously making his way towards us. I glanced at Seohyun who tense up by the sudden appearance of the guy.

 

"You player!" he hissed and before I could response, a fist suddenly hit my face which made me fell on the ground.

 

"Yoona!" Seohyun worriedly exclaimed and hastily neared me."How dare you!!" she hissed at Kyuhyun.

 

"Seohyun, I tell you, that girl is a player!! I saw her with other gi--"

 

"Hell you care!! Stop acting like you're concern when you're not! I'm not going to fall for your trap! Not again! So please leave me alone!" she furiously yelled, making all of us surprise.

 

I look at her, amaze by what she just did. I really can't believe she has this side of her.

 

She then looks at me."Come Yoona. I'll take you to the clinic."

 

I just nodded in response and slowly stand up with Seohyun supporting me from behind. I then glanced at Kyuhyun who's still taken aback by the fact that Seohyun just shouted at him.

 

"S-Seohyun.." I heard Kyuhyun called but she just ignores it and continues on walking with me.

 

I smiled. Now tell me, how can I not fall for this kind of girl?

 

 

*****

 

"Hello Ms. Jang.." Seohyun smilingly greets our school nurse.

 

"Seohyun.. What do you-- Oh Yoona! What happen to you?" Ms. Jang worriedly asks, examining my face.

 

"Oh nothing. I just got an unexpected punch." I answered, laughing.

 

Ms. Jang just shook her head as she took the medicine kit and handed it to Seohyun.

 

"I can't believe you ruined your beautiful face."

 

"It's not like I'm the one who did this to myself, Ms. Jang." I reasoned out.

 

She just ignored me and looks at Seohyun."I hope you wouldn't mind curing her cut lips, I still have patients there as you can see."

 

Seohyun politely bows her head as a sign of agreement.

 

Ms. Jang then hastily leaves us.

 

"Please take care of me, Ms. Seohyun."

 

"Hmm.. It'll hurt. Just please bear the pain." she muttered then starts damping cotton with alcohol on my lips.

 

I tugged on my sleeves.

 

Oww! It really hurts.

 

"A-aaww.." I groaned in pain which made her quickly pulled away.

 

"I-I'm sorry."

 

"No. It's okay. Continue."

 

With that, she leans forward and again starts curing my lips.

 

I gulped when my gaze fixated on her lips.

 

Now, I feel no pain, it all replaced by the strong desire of kissing my nurse's lips.

 

I then hold her arm, stopping her from what she's doing."Ms. Seohyun, how about taking the easy way?" I naughtily ask.

 

"H-huh? Easy way? What do you mean?"

 

I look around, checking if there’s any other person in here."I mean.. this." I mumbled as I grab her by the neck and began kissing her passionately.

 

******

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV:

 

 

"Kyu, what's that? We're just new here and you've made a scene already?"

 

"You don't understand! That Yoona is a player! You also saw that in your own eyes, she has other girlfriend besides Seohyun! She will just hurt Seohyun!"

 

"Oh! Look who said that. Don't you remember, you also hurt her!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

 

"You don't understand, Soo." he tries to be calm.

 

"What I don't understand is why you're still affected!"

 

"I still love her." he admits, lowering his head.

 

"Forget about it, Kyu. As your cousin, I don't want you to be hurt. You and Seohyun are nothing and will never be together again. She hates you. She hates you." I reminds even if it hurts him.

 

He clenched his fist."I want her back, Soo."

 

I just shook my head.

 

"I'll just get our food. Wait me here." I excused then walks towards the cafeteria, leaving my miserable cousin behind.

 

 

 

Bringing two pieces of an egg pie and soft drinks in can, I excitedly walk towards the door but before I could step outside, I felt someone bumped on me which caused the foods which I'm bringing fell on the ground.

 

"Omo!" I mumbled as I picks them one by one but stop when I noticed the girl which just bump on me didn't even makes an effort to help me pick my foods.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

"Yaahh!!" I furiously exclaims as I looked up and faced her only to left my mouth hung agape afterwards.

 

"What?!" she asks in a sarcastic tone."You want me to say sorry and help you when it's your fault?"

 

I didn't response instead I just continue staring at her, totally awe-struck by the beauty in front of me.

 

Aigoo! She's so pretty.

 

She looks like a princess plus.. she also talks like one.

 

She then suddenly snaps a finger on my face.

 

"W-What?" I asks, embarrass by the fact that I look like an idiot in front of her.

 

"Did you just dozed off?" she asked, followed by a small laugh."Nevermind. Let's go." she said to her friends then walks pass by me.

 

I then tilts my head back to see her once again.

 

I smirked. Maybe I did looked like an idiot in front of you but I swear, I'll make you mine... in the coolest way.

 



 

 

A/N:

 

Updated! ^.^

 

Lots of trouble happened to Yoona in this chapter, right? Plus, she got punched! Awww!

 

I'm so happy that I had include YoonFany and YoonHyun even if it brought me a lot of stress to think of how to add them in this chapter.. keke

 

Back to this, YoonSic at the beginning, okay, I admit, I just include them even if it's unnecessary. Lol. *who cares?* Love them. keke

 

Yoonyul had a little lovers’ quarrel but got fixed when Yoona her.. Lol.. xD but.. They got caught by Tiffany .. Oww.

 

Taeyeon continues on blackmailing Tiffany.. *Tch bad Taeyeon* and YoonFany!!! Lol. Hope you like that little moment of them.

 

YoonHyun .. Seohyun being Yoong's nurse. Lol. Don't you find them cute? But Kyuhyun.. Still loves Seohyun and he want her back. Wonder what he will do.

 

Lastly, Can you guys guess who's the girl which Sooyoung met at the last part? Hmmm..

 

Oh.. I just realize, I made my A/N too long.. Lol.

 

But .. Last again.. I swear this is the last; I just want to ask you guys 'who do you want to end up with Yoona?' If you do know, Im planning to end this soon since I want to focus on my other fic but I'm really having a hard time deciding who she'll end up with. Honestly, this is a YOONYUL fic and at the very beginning I'm planning to end it up with YOONYUL but...  since some of you wants Yoonsic, others are Yoonhyun, Yoonyul and Yoonfany.. Argh! I'm confused. Plus, some of my Yoonyul readers hates player Yoong in this fic and that they're on Minho's side. What to do? Oh yeah! So again, I'm asking, 'who do you want to end up with Yoona?' ^.^

 

Comments and subscribe please

 

Thank you.