Chapter 2

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

 

Jessica's Pov:

 

I sighed as I again looked at my reflection on the mirror.

 

I was wearing denim shorts paired with a sleeveless shirt.

 

I know everyone that will see me wearing this kind of outfit will instantly drool, well, maybe except 'HER' cause I know she only have her eyes at her girlfriend that's why I still feel unsatisfied. I want her to admire me!

 

ADMIRE me!

 

I frowned when I noticed what I had thought.

 

And why do I want her to admire me?

 

I hate her, didn't I?

 

Why?

 

Aish! Jessica! You Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

 

I was about to lay down at my bed when I heard a knock from the door.

 

I suddenly felt nervous at the thought that it was Yoona.

 

I then unconsciously placed my hand at my chest, feeling my heartbeat.

 

Why am I like this?

 

I just shook my head and hastily walked downstairs, opening the door.

 

My jaw instantly dropped as I now saw a goddess beauty infront of me.

 

She's been my classmate for almost 5 months but I didn't even come to admire her beauty, instead it just makes me hate her.

 

But why?

 

Why do I come to admire her now?

 

Was it all because of what happen awhile ago at our school?

 

Those pink luscious lips that made me wanted to kiss.

 

I then shook my head at my thought.

 

"You okay?" she suddenly asked, frowning.

 

"Aaah.." was all I can say. I can really feel my body trembles, just because of her presence.

 

What happen?

Stop acting like this!

 

"Yeah. By the way, Do you want to come in or you just want to stay there?" I managed to asked using my cold voice.

 

"It's up to you! What do you want?" she challengingly asked.

 

"You want me to choose, huh?!" I sarcastically said then closed the door.

 

"Hey, I'm just kidding! Open the door." she yelled as she continuously knock on the door.

 

"That's what you want, right? Then stay there and suffer!" I furiously yelled back.

 

"Yah! Jessica! Why are you like that? I know you hate me, but we have to cooperate with this."

 

After hearing what she had just said. I then opened the door and instantly gave her a death glare.

 

"If you want us to cooperate, You better SHUT your mouth, understand?" I furiously asked.

 

She then covered using her hands and cutely nodded.

 

I just rolled my eyes.

 

But honestly, I can't help but to smiled, the moment I turned my back at her.

 

"Sit there." I muttered as I pointed the chair infront of me.

 

She then sat at where I pointed and began to examine the materials that we have to use in our project on the table.

 

I just stare at her as she took the wire and roll it around the magnet.

 

I then took the wire and magnet and started to copy what she's doing.

 

Silence wins between us. I didn't even hear her speak for the past 10 minutes and that's what made me feel uncomfortable.

 

When suddenly, I saw from the corner of my eyes that she tilted her head and look at my direction.

 

I then look back at her and was surprised when I saw her opened but much to my dismay, she just closed again, avoiding to make any sound.

 

"Hey! What's the matter with you? You seem to be so afraid to talk." I suddenly asked, frowning.

 

She just gave me a confused look as she took a paper and a pen and write something on it. After writing, she then handed me the paper.

 

I first gave her a frowned before eventually reading what's inside.

 

-Cause you want me to shut up, right? =/-

 

I then tilted my head only to saw her pouting.

 

I can't help but to smile at the cute view.

 

This girl really melts my heart.

 

WHAT?!

 

What am I thinking??

 

Do I like her?

 

But no! I can't like her! She have a girlfriend.

 

I then let out a heavy sigh.

 

I don't like her!

 

Maybe it's just.. I didn't hate her anymore.

 

Yeah! That's it!

 

"I guess, it'll be much better if you talk." I muttered, smiling.

 

She first gave me a confused look before eventually smiling widely.

 

"You really looks cute when smiling." she complimented that makes me blush to death.

 

I just returned my gaze at the magnet, trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

 

"Jessica." she suddenly called.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Can I ask something?"

 

"What is it?" I asked back, frowning.

 

"Why do you hate me?" she seriously asked, looking directly into my eyes.

 

I froze for a moment.

 

Why do I hate her?

 

Why do I hate her?

 

"I-I really don't know. It's just.. i feel so annoy everytime I see you." I blurted out what's on my mind which made her face look miserable.

 

"I-I mean--" I tried to explain but she cutted it off.

 

"Am I that annoying?" she seriously asked

 

"A-aniyo!" I denied, waving my hand on the air.

 

"No. I know i'm annoying. Yuri always said it to me, anyway." she smilingly said.

 

"Why?" I asked in disbelief.

 

"Because she said I'm so GORGEOUS!" she proudly exclaimed, which made me chuckle.

"Mmmhh .. We are comfortably talking right now, right? So that means were now friends?" she added a question as she extended her arm infront of me.

 

"Friends." I smilingly answered as we shook our hands.

 

"You know, I'm so happy to be one of the ice princess friends."

 

"Yeah! You should be proud of it!" I smilingly agreed.

 

"Oh well, we should finish it first, okay?" she said, looking at the materials on the table.

 

"Uhmm .. Do you have any idea on how we can do it?"

 

She just shook her head as a response.

 

"So, I guess it'll be really hard for us." I sadly concluded.

 

We remain silent for awhile, thinking of a possible way of how we can do our project when suddenly, she lifted her head up and look at me with amazement.

 

"What?" I asked, clueless.

 

"Seohyun can help us." she happily exclaimed.

 

"Y-Yeah.. Maybe she can help us." I just agreed even if i'm honestly feeling a bit disappointed by the fact that I can't be with Yoona, alone.

 

***

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

"Yoona!" a voice suddenly called from my back.

 

I tilted my head back to faced her.

 

"Yul." I smilingly muttered.

 

Seeing her, really makes me happy.

 

I intertwined our hands as we started to walk together.

 

"Yul?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Do you mind if we didn't attend our class?" I asked which made her frowned.

 

"Why?"

 

"I want to spend this day with you, only you." I smilingly answered as I  grabbed her hand, making our way towards a special place which I specially prepared for this special day.

 

I first covered her eyes using my hands before we gently walked towards the tree where we've always met, but of course, I prepared a simple picnic set-up.

 

"Happy monthsary." I happily exclaimed as I removed my hands on her eyes.

 

 

NO ONE'S POV:

 

"Happy monthsary!"

 

Yuri's jaw instantly dropped as she can now see what Yoona had prepared for this special day.

 

She then hastily turned around to hug her girlfriend tightly.

 

"Happy monthsary, Yoong! You prepared all of this?" Yuri asked as she pulled from the hug.

 

Yoona then sat down and began to prepare their foods.

 

"Of course. Come! Sit down" she said as she tapped the seat beside her.

 

Yuri then smilingly obeyed her girlfriend.

 

They were happily eating the foods when suddenly, Yuri took her bag and get something on it.

 

"For you." she said as she handed a red box to Yoona.

 

Yoona then opened the box and saw a beautiful bracelet on it.

 

"Woah! Thank you, Yul!" she exclaimed, full of joy.

 

Yuri then suddenly snatched the box from Yoona's grip and took the bracelet, wearing it on her.

 

"Yul! Why are you wearing that? I thought that's mine" Yoona exclaimed in disbelief.

 

Yuri can't help but to laugh, seeing how pissed Yoona was.

 

"Hey Relax! It's a couple bracelet!" she said, making Yoona to look at the box.

 

Yoona then took the other bracelet, wearing it on her.

 

"Cute!" she happily exclaimed.

 

"Hey Yoona! Listen! Don't you ever try to lose that, okay?" Yuri seriously said.

 

"Yeah. I promise." Yoona assured as she nodded her head.

 

***

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

"Im Yoona." Mr. Lee called who's currently checking our attendance.

 

"Im Yoona?" he again repeated.

 

"Absent." I answered using my cold voice.

 

I can't help but to feel sad and at the same time worried, knowing that Yoona didn't attend our class.

 

Why?

 

What happen to her?

 

I just let out a heavy sigh as I glance at the vacant seat beside me.

 

***

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

I excused myself to Yuri for i felt like using restroom.

 

I was making my way back at the tree where Yuri was waiting for me, when suddenly, I heard sobs coming from one of the room of our campus.

 

I then hesitantly walked towards the door of that room, opening it.

 

There, I saw a girl crying at the corner of the room, her face was on her knee.

 

I gently walked towards the girl and kneeled infront of her.

 

She then lifted her head, only for the both of us to be surprised, when we recognized each other

 

"T-Tiffany?" I asked in disbelief.

 

What could be the campus most popular girl doing here?

 

And why is she crying?

 

"Y-Yoona!" she exclaimed as she tightly hugged me, her face was resting on my chest

 

"W-why?" I asked as I rubbed circles on her back

 

Hugging Tiffany really makes my insides melt

 

"M-my Daddy, H-he didn't care about me, h-he doesn't love me a-and he'll never be." she said in between sobs.

 

"Ssshh.. Don't say that." I said, trying to comfort her.

 

"But--"

 

"No buts. I'm sure you're just taking it in the wrong way." I seriously said as I lifted her head up and wiped her tears using my hand.

 

"Yoona, C-can you stay here for awhile?" she suddenly asked, looking directly into my eyes.

 

"Aaah .. T-Tiffany, i'm sorry but i can't. Yuri is--"

 

"Please?" she again pleaded.

 

I just let out a heavy sigh as I nodded my head in defeat.

 

"Thank you." she muttered as she again buried her face in my chest.

 

I unconsciously closed my eyes as I inhaled her fragrant scent.

 

I can't help but to gasp when she slightly lifted her head up, making her face buried in my neck.

 

I can feel my hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I felt something soft touched my neck.

 

It could be..

 

Her lips?

 

"T-Tiffany." I mumbled when I noticed that she's continuously making a small kisses on my neck.

 

She then lifted her head up to face me.

 

"Why?" she asked, acting innocently.

 

I just shook my head, captivated by her charming eyes.

 

She just flashed an eye smile as she gently cupped my cheeks using her soft hands.

 

"I like you, Im Yoona." she seductively said as she slowly lean forward.

 

No!!!

 

Please, help me!!

 

This couldn't be!

 

I have a girlfriend and ...

 

It's our monthsary today!!!

 

But it's too late to protest since I felt her lips touches mine.

 

****

 

YURI'S POV:

 

I was smiling widely while looking at our couple bracelet on my wrist when I suddenly felt nervous.

 

Why?

 

I don't know.

 

All I know is that, 30 minutes had passed since Yoona left me.

 

What happen to her?

 

I then hastily stood up, making my way towards the restroom when I suddenly heard weird sound or to be exact 'kissing sound' on one of the rooms.

 

I just frowned as I hesitantly walked towards the room where the sound comes.

 

I don't know why but I can't help but to feel nervous when I started to touch the doorknob.

 

***

 

A/N:

 

cliffhanger!

 

So what do you think?

Will they be get caught by Yuri? ÜÜ

 

I apologize for not updating fast, well i have to focus first on my studies.

 

Back with this chapter.

 

 

-Yoonsic as friends

-Yoonyul's monthsary

 

and

 

-Yoonfany's kiss

 

How was it?

 

Please do subscribe and leave comments.

 

Gomawo!@