Chapter 10

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

"Minho!" Yuri happily exclaimed as she jump towards the guy for a hug.

 

 

Minho...

 

What is he doing here?

 

Tch! After leaving us without any excuses, he still has the guts to face us?

 

And.. What the hell?! Yuri clinging to him as if she's like a 3 years old kid?

 

And .. And ..  What's with that annoying smile playing on his face.. Gawd! He's smiling like a ert.

 

"Argh! Yuri you're so heavy! Get off." Minho fake a  complain as he playfully remove the girl's legs that were tightly wrap around his waist.

 

"I don't want! I miss you. Why did you suddenly--"

 

 

"Leave us." I intervene. "What are you doing here? I'm sorry, but I believe that once you leave, there's no turning back." I said in a stern voice, which caused them to look at me.

 

I then shifted my gaze to Yuri and gave her a death glare (A/N: Yoona learn it from Jessica. Lol. ^^), signaling her to get off from the guy which she unwillingly obeyed.

 

"Yoona.. Look, I'm sorry about that.. It's just...--" he tried to explain but I cut him off.

 

"It's just that you can't accept the fact that Yuri chose me over you?" I sarcastically asked which made him froze.

 

"Yoong!!" Yuri scolded, glaring back at me.

 

Minho then heaved a sigh when he finally regained his consciousness.

 

"Yoona, it's not about that. You know that I wholeheartedly accepted her decision. It's just that my parents suddenly told me that we have to migrate into other place for some reason, I tried to look for the both of you but you're nowhere to be found."

 

"That's not a reason, Minho."

 

"Yeah! And I'm really really sorry. But I want you to know that... I'm staying here for good and..  I'll be studying here also... with you again, guys." he informed, smiling timidly.

 

He'll be staying here for good??!

 

Omo! I don't know why but I feel so happy knowing the fact that we can be together again. The three of us, together, again!

 

But... I'm mad at him, right??

 

Hmm.. I think it's the right time to forgive him. After all, he's been a very very good friend to us.

 

"Oh really? You'll be studying here with us?" Yuri asked with her eyes widely open.

 

"Yeah!"

 

"And.. You'll be staying here for good? You'll not leave us again, right?"

 

"Never." Minho smilingly answered, ruffling Yuri's hair.

 

"Can you seal that with a promise?" I smilingly asked, making them look at me with a surprise look.

 

He then flashed a broad smile.

 

"If you'll forgive me."

 

I didn't say anything, instead, I just ran towards him, giving him a tight hug.

 

"Yay! I'm so happy right now!" Yuri exclaimed, clasping her hands.

 

"Uhm.. So Minho, where's your room?" I smilingly asked when we pulled away from the hug.

 

"Speaking of. Can you guys lead me to room 305?"

 

"Room 305?!!" Yuri asked in disbelief.

 

"Yeah. Why?"

 

"You're my classmate!!!!" she exclaimed, jumping like a kid.

 

"Yah! I'm so lucky!!"

 

I unconsciously bit my lower lip as I continue eyeing them. They look so happy. Yuri is so happy that Minho will be her Classmate. She's so happy.. Really happy

 

*****

 

I just continue on kicking the can; bringing it into no exact direction as me, myself, also don't have an idea where to go.

 

My mind is just set on Yuri... and Minho. I don't know why but I can't help but to worry about the fact that they're in the same class. It's not that I'm jealous... Hmm.. Or maybe I am? Argh! I don't know. They're my friends and I trust them. I know they will not cheat on me. But... What is this i'm feeling?

 

I just let out a heavy sigh as I gather all my remaining force to give the can my last one shot.

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

"Yaah!!" I exclaimed as I forcedly kick the can.

 

Just then, a girl suddenly squeals, making me lift my head in horror.

 

My eyes instantly widened upon seeing the can which is about to land on..... SEOHYUN'S face.

 

"Aaahh!!" she squealed in horror as she used a book to cover her face, making the can bounce on it then finally landed on the ground.

 

I then sighed in relief.

 

"Seohyun!" I worriedly exclaimed as I rush to the trembling girl. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

 

"I-it's okay.. I-i'm fine."

 

"I'm really really sorry, Seohyun. I didn't mean to--"

 

"It's really okay." she smilingly said, now with a calm posture. "But that was really close. I thought I'll get hit."

 

I then smile, seeing her back in her usual way.

 

"Yeah! Well, thanks to your book."

 

"This book is really my savior." she happily exclaimed, hugging the book.

 

Oh, how I wish I was that book!

 

"By the way, you look lost in your deep thoughts awhile ago. Is there something bothering you?" she asked, frowning.

 

"Aaah! No! Nothing!" I denied, waving my hands in the air.

 

Just then, I remember what Jessica told me about Seohyun.

 

'Seohyun once loved a guy.'

 

"A-actually.. There is." I shyly said, rephrasing my own words.

 

"What is it?"

 

I then glanced at my wristwatch. There's only 5 minutes left before our class starts.

 

"Let's put it this way. How about... we hang out after class??"

 

"Aaah.." she mumbled, slightly blushing.

 

God! Why does she look even cuter when she's shy?

 

I then smirk.

 

"I'll take your blushing cheeks as a yes, okay? Just stay in your room after class. We'll meet there. Bye!" I smilingly said then hastily ran towards my room, leaving her in awe.

 

*****

 

I smile when I entered at our room and didn't saw our professor.

 

Woo! Glad I’m not late!

 

I then plopped myself on my chair and instantly shifted my gaze at my 'hot' girlfriend who's busy checking herself on the mirror.

 

"You're already beautiful." I smilingly muttered.

 

Just looking at her makes my heart flutter.

 

She smirk as she move her chair close to mine and wrap her arms around my waist.

 

"Sica.." I scolded, afraid that somebody might see us.

 

"Seobang... How about.. We skip class." she suggested, looking at me with her luscious eyes.

 

"No."

 

"Why?" she pouted.

 

"I'm not in the mood."

 

"You're not in the mood, huh." she challengingly muttered as she slid her hand on my upper thigh.

 

"What the--.. Si..ca!" I again scolded her, trying hard not to let out a moan.

 

She just ignored me and continues rubbing my thigh into the most sensual way.

 

I then buried my head on my palm and bit my lower lip.

 

God! Why is she like this?

 

I'm trying hard not to add my bunch of sins to Yuri but this girl always find ways to .

 

And yeah! She wins!

 

"Let's go!" I calmly muttered as I pulled her arm, making our way outside of the room.

 

*****

 

I again tried to reach for her lips only to be frustrated when she 'again' avoid me.

 

Argh! This is really frustrating!

 

She seduced me awhile ago in our room but now she's playing hard to get.

 

What the--..

 

She just smirk as she walk closer to me and slowly ed my clothes. I didn't even try to make an effort to kiss her for I know I'll just be dismayed.

 

"Impatient Yoong." she seductively whispered on my ear.

 

I then took the chance and grab the collar of her shirt.

 

"Jessica Jung, You know that I want you right now, that's why, Don't you dare tease me for I'm afraid you'll not like what will happens next." I warned her.

 

"Oooh.. Seobang I'm scared!" she teased.

 

I just smirk as I forcedly pushed her to the wall, pinning her arms on it. I then ripped her uniform which caused to expose her perfect curves in just a second.

 

Her eyes widened in shock as she pitifully stare at her helpless uniform lying on the ground.

 

"What the--" she tried to protest but stop soon as my lips harshly invaded hers.

 

Jessica Jung, I'll make you regret for teasing me!

 

*****

 

I just chuckle as I watch Jessica limping towards our room.

 

She's wearing her pink jacket which covers her rip uniform.

 

"Argh!!! Look what you did to me!" she grumbled.

 

"Yah! It's your fault!"

 

She just shook her head in disbelief.

 

"I never know you have that evil side of yours.. That'll be my lesson. Never play with Im Yoona.." she sarcastically said, making me laugh.

 

"Haha.. I love you my Sica." I sweetly muttered as I hug her tightly.

 

"Tch!"

 

*****

 

YURI'S POV:

 

 

I smile as I look at Minho and saw him sleeping.

 

Really! He's still the same.

 

Sleeping in class. Tch!

 

I'm so happy that Minho is finally back, plus, we share the same class. That was so great.

 

The only problem is, we can't sit beside each other since the seats beside me were already occupied.

 

I then glanced at my side and saw Taeyeon spacing out.

 

"Taeyeon." I called as I tapped her shoulder, making her startled.

 

"Yah! What the!" she exclaimed in horror.

 

"What's the problem with you? Are you drinking too much coffee these days?"

 

"Aaah..! N-no!"

 

I just shrugged my shoulders as a response. I then shifted my gaze at her new bag. Well, I really like it. It's so cute!

 

I took her bag and look at it with my sparkling eyes.

 

I'll be so glad if Taeyeon will just give it to me..

 

Just then, my curiousty invades me and without thinking anything, I opened her bag and examine her things.

 

1 notebook

1 ballpen

Powder

mirror

lipstick

handkerchief

 

and ...

 

what's this?

 

A camera?



 

 

 

A/N:

 

Yah!! A short update

I’m sorry!! But I promise I will update soon

Please leave a comment…

Thanks!!