Chapter 9

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

A smile flashed on my face as my eyes landed at our intertwined hands. Tiffany's soft hands just feels right with mine that I don't think I will get tired of holding it.

"Yoona." she softly called, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Do you have any idea of how much I'm happy right now?" she smilingly asked.

"Uhm.. Of course! I know that you're very happy right now because you finally got me, right? Aish! You're very lucky, I guess." I proudly answered.

She then lifted her head to face me.

"You're too cocky, huh?!"

"Haha. I'm just kidding. But seriously, I know you're very happy, I can sense it. And I want you to know that I feel the same way, too." I sincerely said, gently tapping her nose.

"Really? Don't you regret having a relationship with me? You know, You still have Yuri but you... ahm.. Accept me.. ahm.. as your.. ahm.. Girlfriend number two." she shyly muttered.

I bit my lower lip after hearing what she just said.

Girlfriend number two?

Jessica..

A-actually it's Jessica.

But.. should I tell it to her?

"T-Tiffany.." I mumbled as I tighten my grip on her hand.

"Yes?"

"A-actually.."

"What?"

"Actually I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" she asked with a curious look on her face.

"J-Jessica..."

"What's with her?" she again asked with her lifted brow which made me gulped.

"I-I...I mean.. W-we.. Have a.."

"Just say it Im Yoona!" she peevishly exclaimed, making me more nervous than it ever seems.

"Aaah.. Project! Yeah! Project.. We have a project." I lied.

Her eyes then narrowed.

"So?"

"Aaah.. I just want to tell you, because.. ahh.. you know, there's a big possibility that you'll see us together since we have to do our project, so... Don't be jealous, okay?"


Aaah! I'm so idiot!

I should have tell her the truth, I'm just making our situation even more worst.

She then chuckled as she leaned forward to whisper something.

"Be careful, jagiya. Because If I see that girl being too clingy with you, then I assure you, I'll rip her off." she huskily whispered as she nibbled on my earlobe, making me gasp.

"Oww.. Y-yeah.."

"Good." she smilingly mumbled, tilting her head to face me.

We looked into each other's eyes for a seconds before she decided to capture my lips.

Our kiss then grew deeper, bringing me into a new dimension that I just found myself helping her on ing my blouse. Her lips suddenly slide on my neck, gently it to leave a love mark.

"T-Tiffany.." I moaned in pleasure.

"Call..me... Jagiya." she mumbled under her breath.

"Oh... yeah, Jagiya. Please, c-continue." I pleaded breathlessly as I claw my fingers on her back.

"As long as you want, I'm more than willing." she huskily mumbled as she placed her lips back on mine, bringing me into another passionate kiss.


Gawd!

Tiffany is so... good.

I want her... Everyday.

I was about to slid my hand on her blouse when someone popped on my mind.

 

 

"Oh crap!!" I exclaimed with my eyes widely open, making Tiffany startled.

"W-what?" she asked, frowning.

"I forgot! Yuri must be waiting for me now." I again exclaimed as I stood up and buttoned my blouse.

I then noticed her pout.

"Yah. Tif.. I mean Jagiya.. I'll just meet you tomorrow.. okay?" I smilingly said as I bend infront of her to capture her lips for one last kiss. "Bye!"

~~~~

??????? POV:


I smirk as I take a look at the picture which I just taken awhile ago, it's Yoona and the brunette girl kissing each other.

How dare you to cheat on Yuri, huh?

Im Yoona, you're going to be so dead!

I'll make sure you'll live the rest of your life in hell.

You'll never be happy.

~~~~

YOONA'S POV:

I unconsciously bit my lower lip, seeing Yuri sitting under the tree with her head buried on her cross arms above her knees.

I then glanced at my wristwatch.

30 minutes.

30 minutes had passed but she's still waiting for me.

I can't help but to feel so guilty.

Yuri, I'm sorry.

I walked towards the tree and sat beside her. I slightly tilted my head to look at her only to realize that she's sleeping.

"Yul..." I softly whispered, not bothering to wake her up.

I then gently placed her head on my shoulder and encircled my arms around her head which made her woke up.

She was about to lift her head up but was stop by my hand.

"Just sleep." I murmured, gently her hair. "I'm sorry."

"Explain." she softly said, keeping her head on my shoulder.

What will I say?

I don't know.

What if I tell her the truth?

No!

It'll just make the situation worst.

But I feel guilty..

Really guilty.

"I went to library to borrow a book." I lied.

"....."

"Yul, I know you're mad that's why I'm really sorry.."

"I'm not mad."

"Don't deny it."

"I'm not"

"Yul, I'm really sorry"

Yuri then lifted her head to look at me.

"Do you want me to prove to you that it's really okay?" she smilingly asked which I just respond with a nod.

She then planted a chaste kiss on my lips and quickly pulled away to look at me. A smirk instantly plays on her lips, seeing my disappointed face.

Without any warning, she then grabbed me by my neck, pulling me for another kiss but this time is different.

Passionate and wild.

Her tongue is asking for an entrance which I greatly respond by opening my mouth, letting her roam my insides.

I unconsciously cupped her cheeks, pulling her even more.

We just pulled off when we both felt the need of oxygen.

"So, I guess, you're really not mad." I smilingly muttered, caressing her soft face.

"I told you." she replied, chuckling.

"Oh yeah.. Come on. Let's go home. I know you're tired." I suggest as I stood up.

"Uhm.. Yoong, help me to get up first." she pleaded, extending her arms infront of me.

I then obeyed what she said by pulling her arms up. Soon as she got up, I instantly took her hand, intertwining it with mine and started walking.

 

 

 

 

 

Soon as I entered at my classroom, my eyes instantly search for a certain blonde whom I was longing to see, only to be disappointed when I saw her sleeping.... AGAIN.

I then walked towards my seat and moved my chair closer to the blonde girl.

"Sica." I softly called, shaking her body.

She then lifted her head up and look at me with her sleepy eyes.

"Oh hello, Seobang." she sleepily greeted then plopped her head back on the desk of her chair.

"Aaah! What the--! Sica." I yelled-whispered at her as I forcedly shakes her body.

"Uhm.. Let me sleep for awhile, Seobang." she mumbled, still on her sleeping position.

"Aish!" I exclaim, a bit irritated as I placed my chair back at its original position and just look at the window.

Yah! What kind of girlfriend is she?

Tch!
She can't even provide time for us because of her freaking sleeping habit!

Always sle--

My bunch of mentally rants then instantly vanished soon as I felt an arm sneak around my waist.

"Aww.. My Seobang is mad. I'm sorry!" a voice or should I say Jessica's alluring voice suddenly spoke behind my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I then bit my lower lip, trying hard not to melt that easily.

"Yah! Just sleep all day and forget about me." I again yelled-whispered at her.

"Seobang, I'm sorry. From now on, I promise to make more time with you." she muttered, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I then hastily removed her head on my shoulder and nervously look around, checking if someone saw us but thanked God since the few students in our room have their own world.

"Haha.. NervousYoong!" she teased as she moved away from me.

"Yah! Don't do that again, okay? Someone might see us."

"Okay. Okay. You forgive me now?" she asked with her puppy eyes.

I first let out a heavy sigh before nodding my head.

"I know it. You can't resist me." she proudly said.

"Hmm.. Whatever. By the way, how's our project?" I  asked when I suddenly remembered about it.

"You ask me? You know that I don't have any idea on how to do it."

"When is the deadline anyway?"

"After the program."

"Oh crap! You mean, this coming friday?" I asked with my eyes widely open.

"Tch! I said after the program, so, next week, monday to be exact." she peevishly said, scratching her blonde hair.

Hell! I have a lot of schedule on friday, I guess.

Friday morning- I have to watch Tiffany's volleyball game.

Friday afternoon- I also have to watch Jessica's singing performance.

Friday evening- I have to sleep over at Yuri's house like what we'd planned.

Aish! Friday seems to be a tiring yet exciting day for me.

"Uhm.. So when we'll try to do that again?" I asked.

"Don't know. Ask Seohyun. She said she'll help us, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll just ask her later."

"Seobang.." she suddenly called, which made me look at her with a confuse expression.

"What?"

"Speaking of Seohyun, Don't you think she have a crush on you?" she asked, with her brows forming into one line.

My jaw then instantly drop at her question.

 

 

"What? Who? Crush? Seohyun? To me?" I asked in disbelief.

Seohyun have a crush on me?

Oh well, I like that thought, but... It's just too impossible.


"Yeah.. Since she's so kind to you."

I continuously shook my head.

"You must've taken it in the wrong way. You know, Seohyun is a type of girl who prioritize their studies too much that they probably don't have the time to feel that crush thing on someone, like you said." I calmly explained.

Jessica then let out a chuckle, making me confuse.

"How much do you know Seohyun?" she asked with a wry smile.

"I-I...--" I tried to say but stop when she speak again.

"Seohyun once loved a guy"

"What?" I asked with my eyes widely open.

"Seohyun once had a boyfriend, his name is Cho Kyuhyun, one of the most popular students here in this school before. Well, I'll just make this story short okay? Kyuhyun manage to stole Seohyun's heart in just a week but before they could start to make beautiful memories between them, Seohyun found out that Kyuhyun just court her because of a freaking bet. A bet which made by Kyuhyun himself and his friends. After their break up, Kyuhyun just disappeared like a bubble and later on, we just found out that he migrated on States with his family." Jessica briefly cited, making my jaw drop.

I can't help but to pity Seohyun and scorn that Kyuhyun guy.

How dare him to play with Seohyun's feelings just like that?!!

Does he even have a heart?

My God!

I want to kill him!

"Seohyun must be really hurt." I mumbled.

"Who wouldn't? What Kyuhyun did was just so... EVIL." she muttered, emphasizing the last word.

I was about to response when Mr. Lee suddenly came in. Jessica then hastily moved her chair back to its original place and sit properly.

I just look directly on Mr. Lee, acting like I'm listening but the truth is.. I'm still thinking about Seohyun's past issue.

~~~~~~

????? POV:


A wry smile flashed on my face as I examine my newly taken photo of Yoona and the blonde girl with the latter's arm possessively encircled around Yoona's waist.

This picture is enough to conclude that this two girls also have a relationship.

I then continuously shook my head.

Yoona, Yoona, Yoona... You're such a player!

You must be really happy with three girls around you, right?

Tch!

But in the end, I'll make sure you'll suffer... No matter what.


~~~~~

YOONA'S POV:


I mentally rejoice when I hear the bell rings, signaling that we can now take a break. I then stood up and was about to dash outside the room when a hand suddenly grip my arm. I look back and saw Jessica.

"Sica.. Why?"

"Seobang, can I kiss you?" she smilingly asked which made me startled.

"W-what the--" I tried to say but was cut when a soft lips?..peck on mine.

Wait! I don't think it's a lips.

I then opened my eyes only to be surprised when I saw Jessica holding a small teddy bear with a lipstick on its mouth while laughing.

"Yah! Sica! What was that?" I scolded her as I hardly wiped my lips.

 

"Hahaha.. Hey Seobang! You should be happy instead since her first kiss is you." she laughingly said, holding her stomach.

"It's not funny." I pouted.

"Oh my! Seobang is mad again. So sorry."

I didn't say anything instead, I just continue glaring at her.

"Hmm.. Okay. In compensate, I'll tell you something that I know will make you smile." she smilingly muttered.

I then look at her with a curious face.

"I kissed this teddy bear first before I made it kissed with you.." she mumbled with a silly smile playing on her face.

"....."

"Don't you get it Seobang! It means that we just have an indirect kiss." she happily exclaimed, remembering to minimize her voice.

I just remained silent for awhile before eventually letting out a chuckle.

Yay! I didn't know that the ice princess have a weird side like this.

"Sica, you're so corny." I said, chuckling. "I think you're just hungry, so, come on, Let's eat!" I suggested as I walk towards the door with her.

We're about to reach the door when I suddenly saw Yuri standing at the doorway.

"Y-Yul.." I nervously mumbled.

Yuri then lifted her brow while giving us a malicious stare.

"You're going to--" she tried to say but stop when Jessica's friends suddenly appeared from our back.

"Jessica, Come on! Let's eat!" Sooyoung happily exclaimed, grabbing the blonde's arm.

Jessica who was a bit startled by the sudden appearance of her friends, flashed a relieve smile as she face us.

"Bye Yoona! Bye Yuri!" she smilingly waved at us then started to walk away with her friends.

Woah! That was close!

Yuri then let out a heavy sigh.

"I thought you're going to eat together." she sadly accused.

"Aaah! N-no! Of course not!" I denied.

She just shrugged her shoulders as a response.

I was about to say something when a so so so familiar voice suddenly called us.

"Yuri! Yoona!"

We then both look back only to be surprised when we saw him.

The guy we used to be our bestfriend when we're kids.

Me, Yuri and...

"Minho!" Yuri happily exclaimed as she jump towards the guy for a hug.

~~~~




 



A/N:

UPDATED!

So many whatever in this chapter, right? keke

first, the mysterious person who's stalking Yoona just to make her suffer. (any guess?)

second, Seohyun's past lovelife with Kyuhyun. (What could be the truth behind their lovestory?)

And

third, Minho's sudden appearance at the end. (What do you think will be his role in Yuri's life? Yoona's Life?)

Yay! Comments and subscribe please.

Thanks!