Chapter 17

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

"Let me tell you something." Taeyeon firmly said which caught my attention and also Seohyun but not Tiffany since she walked towards the door, attempting to get out but was hardly blocked by Taeyeon.

 

"Yaahh! You midget! Don't you get it? I don't care for whatever you want to tell! I just want to get rid of this freaking room to tell our principal about this crazy--"

 

"Can you please just shut up?!!" I yelled in much irritation, interrupting Tiffany's words.

 

Tiffany then shot me a glare."Am I talking to you?!"

 

I rolled my eyes."You're so irritating!!"

 

"You said that when you're even more irritating?! You're the one who just butted in without even knocking!"

 

"Because I can't take to hear your voice. Your 'yucky' husky voice."

 

Her eyes widened in anger.

 

I smirked. Oh! I don't know that it's so fun to .

 

"If you're given an angelic voice like mine, then maybe I would let you talk all night." I continued.

 

"Yaahh!!!" she furiously yelled as she neared me and aimed a palm towards my face but I alertly stop it by gripping her arm."Don't you dare touch my face." I warned as I turned her palm into a fist and brought it back to her side.

 

I inwardly smirked. I swear, she's seriously burning inside. Oh well, serves her right. I hate her for being my Seobang's other girl.

 

It should just only be me....

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

And Yuri.

 

"Aaah.. Taeyeon, can you please just blurt it out? I still want to attend my second subject." I heard Seohyun said to the 'short' girl. Omo! How can I say that when I'm also like her? It's like I just insulted myself.

 

Well, I remember, Seohyun, she's also my Seobang's other girl but why I can't be mad at her unlike Tiffany? Oh, maybe because she's too innocent and kind and being rude to her will just make me look like a complete evil.

 

"A-aahh.. Y-Yes. I'm sorry, Seohyun. It's just really important." Taeyeon politely apologized then worriedly shifted her gaze to Tiffany."Are you okay, Tiffany?"

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

Oh! She's really an obsessed fan of this freaking idiot. I wonder what's with her that she tagged me and Seohyun with this.

 

Tiffany glared at her."Just spill it out."

 

"O-Okay.." Taeyeon complied as she nervously heaved a sigh.

 

I just look at her, anticipating for what she's going to say.

 

"I...want to...let..out my opinion."

 

I frowned."Opinion for what?"

 

"Your case with Yoona."

 

Tiffany smirked."It's not like we need your opinion."

 

I narrowed my eyes.

 

This is really confusing. I mean, what does she have to do with our case with Yoona?

 

Taeyeon then bit her lower lip."I'm sorry but I think the three of you....are IDIOTS."

 

My eyes widened in shock, not just me but also Seohyun and Tiffany.

 

Did she just call us IDIOTS?

 

But I'm sure I'm not! Maybe Tiffany.

 

"What?!! Do you want to die?!" Tiffany burst out.

 

"Why?! It's true! That's the truth that you guys don't want to accept. You're always sulking at the corner, letting your eyes got swollen, muttering curses to Yoona, blaming her for breaking your heart and everything but you guys don't know that it's not just her fault! It's also yours!! You let yourself have an affair with Yoona even though you're fully aware that she already has Yuri! And now you're all surprised that she also has the three of you as her girlfriend!! You're blaming her? Telling that she's a complete player? Oh you should've known that from the time that she accepted you as her another girlfriend!!" she paused for awhile to breathe. Her face is contorted because of her mixed emotion- anger, pain and whatsoever that was very hard to explain since I really don't know why she's saying all of this, although she's right."Tch! You don't have the right to be mad at her! If there's someone, It's Yuri!!"

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

How can she be so right?

 

Why I didn't come to realize that?

 

If there's someone to be blame, it's me! I mean us!

 

I'm mad at Yoona...when it’s also my fault. I accepted her even if I know that she already has a girlfriend and now, I'm shocked to know that Yoona also have Tiffany and Seohyun. I'm a fool! I should've known from the start......

 

My girlfriend is a player.

 

I then noticed Taeyeon headed towards the door and grip on the doorknob.

 

"Yoona loves you. All of you. Because if not, she'll never cheat on Yuri. I know how she loves Yuri and don't want to lose her but.....she just did the perfect reason to break their relationship. So I'm guessing she really love her GIRLFRIENDS...equally." she said as she twisted the doorknob and walked outside but before she could close the door, she again spoke."Go and revive your relationship."

 

I just look at the 'now' closed door. Yes! It isn't lock but yet no one from us tries to head towards the door and walk away. We just remained in our position. All in our deep thoughts.

 

I frowned.

 

I really don't get it.

 

Her last words.

 

'Go and revive your relationship.'

 

What does it mean?

 

What relationship do I have to revive? I mean, we already broke up with Yoona that only means that Yoona and Yuri can now live happily together. So what is she trying to imply?

 

I pursed my lips. She said 'your relationship'. Does it mean ours?

 

Could it be--

 

My eyes widened.

 

God! That's it! I already got it! The reason why she said all of this is....

 

"She's right." I heard Seohyun mumbled."Everything she said...is right. We don't have to blame Yoona for all of this."

 

Tiffany smiled."I can't believe that midget have something right in her mind."

 

"Why I didn't come to think of that? I even told her that she's worse than Kyuhyun."

 

"Oh you did?" Tiffany was amazed.

 

Seohyun just guiltily nodded.

 

I smirked."I think you guys don't know what Taeyeon’s is trying to imply."

 

"Of course I know. She wants us to apologize to Yoona." Tiffany coolly answered.

 

I rolled my eyes."Then you really don't know."

 

They frowned.

 

"If not that, what is it then?" Seohyun inquired.

 

"She's simply trying to tell that we should get back into relationship with Yoona."

 

Their eyes widened.

 

"Come on! Why she would want that to happen? She's Yuri's best friend." Tiffany countered.

 

"And an obsessed fan of yours." I added.

 

"So?"

 

"I remember you said that she's blackmailing you about your relationship with Yoona...and since, you already broke up with her, Poor little fan, she now don't have the chance to get close with her idol. So now, she's trying her very best for you and Yoona to get back together so she could continue blackmailing you. Remember..her last words, 'Go and revive YOUR relationship' plus, she also said that it's not just Yoona's fault. That's just a simple way of clearing Yoona's image to us, right?"

 

They just stared at me, still absorbing all the detail that I just blurted out.

 

I smirked."Thanks to her because she made me realized that I have to take Yoona back again. Goodbye!" I lastly said then walked towards the door.

 

"W-Wait!" Tiffany exclaimed.

 

I looked back at her."What?"

 

"I-I..will also..get her back."

 

With that, we both shifted our gaze to Seohyun who still look undecided.

 

She fiddled with her fingers."I-I..want to..b-but..Y-Yuri will be hurt."

 

"Why think of that? By the time you accepted Yoona, you'd already hurt Yuri." Tiffany reasoned out.

 

Seohyun then lowered her head."I-I didn't mean it."

 

"But you still did."

 

She bit her lip."I-I...I'll think about it."

 

 

*******

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

I glanced on my side for the nth time, really disappointed that Jessica didn't come to our class.

 

I sighed. She doesn’t have to do this just to not see me. I can avoid her. I must...avoid her.

 

As much as I'm trying hard to focus on what our professor's blabbering about, my mind just keeps floating onto somewhere, I mean, someone.

 

What happened earlier still frustrates me. I can't believe myself. How could I forget our monthsary?

 

I can still remember back then, a week before our monthsary comes, I would excitedly stroll around the Seoul to search for a perfect gift I could give her or sometimes I would prepare a romantic dinner set-up for us. But now? What happen?

 

A bitter smile then flashed on my face. I knew it; I've changed...a lot.

 

"Oh.. Ms. Jung?!"

 

I flinched at the sudden mention of the name, I shifted my gaze at the door and was shocked, seeing Jessica standing at the doorway.

 

"I'm glad you came, Ms. Jung. But don't you think you're too early.... for the second class?" Mr. Lee sarcastically asked.

 

Jessica just raised an eyebrow to him then coolly walked towards her seat, probably the seat next beside me, as if she hasn’t done something wrong.

 

Mr. Lee then tried to calm himself by letting out a heavy sigh. Well, even if he's the professor, he can't really do something about it since Jessica, the well known ice princess can be also called as the dean's favorite student together with Tiffany and Seohyun. They always used this three to compete with some other schools and brought victory because of their exceptional talents.

 

That's why I always doubt why Jessica and Seohyun still bring their head down on the books even if they can graduate without even trying. But I seriously admire them because of that.

 

I then furtively glanced on my side to take a peek on what she's doing. My lips curled upward, seeing her listening to Mr. Lee while occasionally jotting down some important notes.

 

I miss you, Sica.

 

I wonder when I can hug you again.

 

 

 

 

 

Few minutes later, Mr. Lee assigned us to choose our partner for our activity.

 

I again and again glanced at Jessica, hoping that I can somehow be her partner but I know.. I can't. I then scan my eyes around the room and noticed Jessica's friends had already partnered themselves not including Jessica. Oh well, maybe because they used to see me and Jessica being partnered with each other during activities.

 

"Hey Jessica, it seems like you still haven't find yourself a partner. You know, I can be one."

 

I heard Taecyeon, one of our school's jocks, suggested to Jessica.

 

I simply look at them and smiled from ear to ear when I noticed Taecyeon walked away from Jessica with a dark face when she shot him her 'icy glare'.

 

I jumped at surprise when I heard someone spoke. I looked up and see Suzy shyly standing in front of me.

 

"Aaah.. Y-Yoona?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"C-Can you be my partner?" she asked with a flushed face.

 

I smiled."I would love to, Suzy but... I already have a partner."

 

"Is that so? O-Okay." she said, sadness was written all over her face.

 

I bit my lower lip."B-But I promise to be your partner on our next activity, okay?"

 

Her face then instantly lit up."Really?"

 

I smilingly nodded.

 

"T-Thank you, Yoona." she happily exclaimed then get back to her seat.

 

With that, I quickly shifted my gaze towards Jessica and exhaled some air for a little confident.

 

"J-Jessica." I nervously called out.

 

"What?" she asked, not bothering to look at me.

 

"L-Let's be partner."

 

"Find yourself another partner. I'm not going to do that activity."

 

My eyes widened."What?! Why?"

 

"I just don't want."

 

I sighed.

 

No!

 

That's not so her! If ever, it's the first time she's not going to do our activity. Well, except for the times when we used to ditch class.

 

"S-Sica... I-I'm sorry." I apologized, bringing back what happened yesterday.

 

"It's okay."

 

She said that in a cold tone.

 

"Sica..."

 

"It's really okay."

 

Another cold voice.

 

I closed my eyes. I seriously feel like tearing up. I can't help but to think that we're now back from where we started. Enemies.

 

"I-I'm sorry." I softly said, almost inaudible. I buried my head on my desk to hide my now dampen face."I-I'm really sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt you. P-please.. D-don't be like that." I pleaded in a shaky tone.

 

"S-Seobang.."

 

I felt my heart jumped on its pace the moment I heard her said that word. I simply wiped my tears and looked up to face her. She's now finally looking at me with her worried face.

 

"S-Sica.."

 

She smiled."Why are you crying? Stop now. I don't want to be accused of making the school's prettiest girl cry."

 

"Y-You're not m-mad--"

 

"How could you not trust my words? I already said that it's okay! So, it's really okay, okay?" she chuckled a bit.

 

"B-But--"

 

"Let's talk about that later."

 

I smiled.

 

Is this true or I'm just dreaming?

 

Come on!

 

Jessica...

 

We're now fine, right?

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rings for our break time but I just remain on my seat, watching as my classmates slowly fade away from my sight.

 

I know I still have to eat together with Yuri but just a little conversation with Jessica won't harm, right? After this, I'll go straight to Yuri.

 

I moved my chair close to Jessica.

 

"Sica.." I softly called. She then shifted her gaze to me from the glass window."W-what do we need to talk about?"

 

I just look at her, waiting for her response but got nothing.

 

I sighed."I understand. I know you're just kidding earlier. You can't forgive me that fast, I know that." I sadly muttered and was about to stand up when she tightly grip my wrist.

 

I looked at her in confusion.

 

What does she really want?

 

For me to suffer? Well, that's what I'm experiencing right now.

 

Just then, I felt my body freeze as her hand caresses my face. I gulped.

 

My heart starts beating abnormally.

 

What is she doing?

 

She really makes me crazy.

 

My hand then began to move on its own and slowly makes its way towards her hand that were on my face.

 

With that, my cold hand united with her warm one. I grip on her hand, squeezing it gently.

 

"Seobang.." she mumbled, almost out of breath."I...want...you..back, Seobang."

 

My eyes widened.

 

I think I couldn't contain my happiness anymore and will surely explode in any second.

 

Did I hear it right?

 

I still have to make sure.

 

"E-Excuse me?"

 

She chuckled."Silly Seobang." she said as she placed a swift kiss on my lips.

 

That's it. It's really real.

 

I then smilingly pulled her into a hug."I miss you, Sica."

 

"I miss you too, Seobang." she slightly pushed me away, her hand still on my shoulders."Tiffany and Seohyun might also get you back."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I'm just guessing."

 

"And it's fine with you?" I questioned her.

 

She smiled."What do I have to do? My girlfriend is a player."

 

"I'm sorr--"

 

"No, Don't be." she stops me."It's okay. Even if you have million of girlfriends, as long as I'm one of them, it's okay."

 

I furrowed my brows.

 

I don't like those words.

 

"What are you saying?" I questioned her but she just shrugged her shoulders. I sighed."Not because I have four girlfriends means that I'm just playing with you. I love you..with all of my heart."

 

Her eyes sparkled."You love me? With all of your heart?"

 

I bit my lower lip."Aaahh... Y-Yeah.. I-I love my girlfriends with all of my heart."

 

She pouted."Yah! Whatever! Hmp! Well, because my friends leave me alone, you have to accompany me to the cafeteria."

 

"B-But-- Y-Yuri." I protest.

 

"Just walk me towards the cafeteria! What kind of girlfriend are you?! Letting your lover walk by herself?"

 

I sighed."Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Fine. Let's go." I agreed in defeat as I intertwined our hands and makes our way outside.

 

Aww! I'm so happy.

 

I have to find Tiffany and Seohyun after this.

 

 

*****

 

 

YURI'S POV:

 

 

I glanced on my wristwatch for the nth time.

 

God! Where's Yoong?

 

Don't tell me she also forgot to eat together with me?

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

Argh!

 

Guess I have to look for her to her room.

 

With that, I headed towards their room.

 

I don't know why but the feeling of being nervous is just getting worse and worse as I'm nearing my destination.

 

What's this?

 

Why it's so cold in here? I'm freezing.

 

I looked outside from the window and noticed the sun hardly striking.

 

It might just be me. Am I sick?

 

I stop my feet from walking when it's just a...maybe five steps away to her room. I was about to walk again when two girls with their hands locked with each other walked outside the room and headed towards to who knows place.

 

But I know, those two girls were not just any random students. It was Jessica and my ever beloved girlfriend, Yoona.

 

I leaned my back on the wall and closed my eyes, trying my very best to erase the image of them hand in hand but just keep on flashing which just made me even more miserable.

 

A tear had finally managed to escape from my eyes. I hardly wiped it and shook my head.

 

No! Don't think of anything!

 

It was nothing!

 

Just holding hands.

 

They're friends that's why they did that. Yeah! It's just because their friends. Taeyeon and I usually hold hands. There's nothing wrong with that.

 

Try to understand.

 

It was nothing!

 

Yoona won't cheat on me, I know that.

 

She won't because she's my bestfriend after all, she knows how I don't want to cry.

 

And she'll never do things that will make me cry.

 

I trust her.

 

A bitter smile appeared on my face.

 

Great! Try to convince yourself, Yuri.

 

 



 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

A happy chapter for YoonSic and a sad one for YoonYul. *sighs* I'm sorry. T.T

 

Next chapter is mainly YoonFany and YoonHyun but of course, I'll try adding all of them.

 

Silly Taeyeon right? She's so selfish! Grrr.. Lol.

 

I think this will come to an end, just 6 or 5 chapters away. What do you think will be the ending? xD

 

Anyways, just leave a comment please. Silent readers out there, hope you can voice out your feelings. xD.

 

Thank you.

 

Btw, Smtown in Taiwan had a lot of Yoona pairings moments. Aww! Gotta download it now. *cough* illegally. Lol.