Chapter 16

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:
 
I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes after hooking the last button of my uniform.
 
I feel weak. After what happened yesterday, I don't think I still have the guts to face them. Honestly, If it's not for Yuri then I don't think I would still want to go to that freaking school. I'm ashamed. Ashame of myself.
 
I tried texting them the whole night, thinking that they can forgive me. But I'm a fool, right? They will never forgive me even if I kill myself in front of them.
 
I just shook my head and walked downstairs. There, I saw my parents eating breakfast.
 
"Mom, Dad. I'm going to leave." I excused myself then made my way towards the door, ready to leave but halt when my father speak.
 
"Eat first."
 
I sighed."Dad, I'll be late if I do. I still have to fetch Yuri."
 
"Fine. Just don't forget to take care of yourself. You're getting skinnier."
 
I just nodded then turned to leave.
 
 
 
I smiled seeing Yuri standing in front of their gate. I then ran towards her, not wanting her to get tired of waiting for me.
 
I forced a smile."Am I late?"
 
She happily shook her head."Nah. I'm just early."
 
I tilted my head in confusion. 
 
She looks so happy. I wonder what kind of a good thing happened to her this morning.
 
I just shrug it off and held her hand, intertwining it with mine."Let's go?"
 
"Uhmm." she happily nodded.
 
With that, we starts walking towards our school while she's swaying our hands together.
 
I look at her and smile seeing how happy she is.
 
"Owh Yoong. I forgot! How are you? Are you feeling well now?" she suddenly spoke up.
 
"Yes. I'm fine now. Don't worry."
 
"Okay. Ahm. Uhm. Yoong?"
 
"What?"
 
She smiled from ear to ear."Happy monthsary."
 
I froze on my spot.
 
Monthsary?
 
Today...is our monthsary?
 
T-Today..is 18? But I-I don't know.
 
I flashed a fake smile."H-Happy monthsary. I-I'm sorry I don't have a......gift."
 
She pinched my nose."You don't have to apologize, it's okay. We don't always have to exchange gifts. Besides, I don't have one either." she chuckled.
 
I bit my lower lip and clenched my fist.
 
It's not about the gift.
 
I forgot....
 
I forgot our monthsary.
 
What kind of girlfriend am I?
 
She's happy. She's happy because today is our supposed to be special day...but...I didn't prepare anything for her and what's even worse is....I-I.-- Yaahh! I'm bad! I'm bad.
 
How can I--
 
Argh! I want to die!
 
"Let's go, Yoong." she said as she pulled my hand and starts to walk but stop when I didn't even move. She looked back at me and was surprised to see tears all over my face."Yoong, why are you crying?" she worriedly asked.
 
"I-I...-- H-Happy monthsary, Yul." I mumbled as I pulled her into a tight hug while continuously mumbling 'happy monthsary' into her ear.
 
"Y-Yoong." she softly said then pulled away from the hug.
 
Her eyes are growing watery also.
 
"Yoong.. Look at me. I'm about to cry as well. Don't be like that! We still have to go to school." she said as she simply wiped her eyes and proceed on wiping mine's."I-It's okay... It's okay if you don't....have a gift. I understand. Now, let's just continue walking or else, we'll be late."
 
I smiled."T-thank you, Yul."
 
 
*****
 
YURI'S POV:
 
 
I settled myself on my seat and just stare at the blackboard. 
 
Ignoring what was Minho's blabbering about, I took my bag and search something inside. I forced a smile once I found it.
 
It was a small box wrapped in a quite expensive gift wrapper.
 
Yes! It was supposed to be my gift to Yoona for our monthsary.
 
I can feel tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. Not wanting Minho to see it, I buried my head on my desk.
 
"Y-Yuri, are you alright?" I heard Minho asked.
 
"Yes. I'm fine, Don't worry. But can I ask a favor?" I asked back, still with my head on the desk.
 
"Sure. What is it?"
 
"Can you please leave me alone just for awhile? Just...for awhile." 
 
"I-I..--" he tried to protest but then the shuffling of feet away from me just proved that he already left.
 
Sorry Minho. I just don't want you to see me crying plus I can't tell you that there's something wrong with our bestfriend.
 
S-she forgot our monthsary.
 
I know it, Of course. I'm not blind but I'm just pretending to be one.
 
Why did you suddenly change, Yoona? What did I do?
 
 
*****
 
TAEYEON'S POV:
 
 
I smiled seeing Tiffany standing beside our school gate.
 
Yes! She's here.
 
Excited to be with her, I ran towards her only to meet a pair of swollen eyes.
 
Did she cried the whole night? But why? Because she'll be my slave?
 
"T-Tiffany, w-why are you--" I tried to ask but stop when she threw me a glare.
 
"I'm not here to be your slave. I'm here because I have something to tell you. Come with me." she muttered then walks first, leaving me behind.
 
I just followed her until we got into our campus garden.
 
"So what is it, Tiffany?" I inquired.
 
She turned around to face me."We broke up."
 
My eyes widened.
 
"W-what?!"
 
"We broke up.. So, it only means one thing.. and I bet you already know it. So bye." she firmly said then tries to walk away but stop when I held her arm.
 
"But why?" I asked.
 
"I'm not her only girl." she paused for awhile to let out a bitter chuckle."Of course I'm not her only girl, she have Yuri. But what shocked me the most is.... she also have Jessica and Seohyun."
 
Oh.. So, she already knows. I see. That's why she cried all night. I really envy Yoona.
 
Imagine. Tiffany? The school's popular girl let her eyes got swollen because of her.
 
"See. She's a complete player! And I hate her! I really hate her, you know that?!" she yelled on my face while clutching on my uniform.
 
"A-Aaah.. T-Tiffany. I can't breathe. I-I'm not Yoona." I said in horror.
 
She then let go of me and tries to calm herself."I don't want to see your face ever again! Goodbye!"
 
I just remain on my position.
 
Goodbye?
 
Is this the end?
 
But no! It can't be!
 
I haven't accomplish my mission yet.
 
My mission of making Tiffany fall in love with me.
 
So, I won't let this happen.
 
I have to do something about this.
 
I'm sorry, Yuri.
 
But I promise, in the end, Tiffany will leave Yoona for me so that you and your dearest player girlfriend can live happy together.
 
For now, I have to say this once again.
 
I'm sorry Yuri. 
 
 
*****
 
TIFFANY'S POV:
 
 
"Yaahh! Somebody help me! Open this freaking door! Yaahh!" I screamed in frustration while pounding on the door.
 
Tch! That Taeyeon! How dare her lock me up in one of an abandoned room in our school? I'll surely kill her once I manage to get out from this place.
 
I've been screaming here for almost 15 minutes and yet no one dares to help me? Aish! How can they not save a pretty girl like me?
 
Feeling tired, I just slumped myself on the floor and began on sulking.
 
Yoona... I still love you even if you fooled me. I know I'm an idiot but tell me, how can I forget you?
 
I miss you, Yoona. You and your touches, kisses, everything.
 
"Yaaahh! What are you doing to me? Where are we going? And who do you think you are to drag me like that?! Yaahh! Help!"
 
I frowned, hearing a so so familiar voice yelled, asking for help. That's what exactly happened to me earlier when Taeyeon forcedly dragged me here.
 
Tch! Until now, I can't believe that midget have that kind of strength.
 
"Can you please shut up?! It's not like I'm going to you."
 
I stood up in surprise when I heard Taeyeon's voice.
 
And came after that, the door opens revealing Jessica whose being pushed by Taeyeon.
 
"Wait here. I'll come back." Taeyeon said as she again locked the door.
 
Jessica then quickly approach the door and do the exact thing I did earlier.
 
I chuckled, earning her attention.
 
"T-Tiffany." she trailed off.
 
"I think no one's passing here that's why she brought us here." I coolly said.
 
"You know her?"
 
"Sort of. She's Yuri's bestfriend."
 
"A-aahh.. Y-Yuri's bestfriend? W-what does she want? Why did she locked us here?"
 
"I don't know. She's crazy."
 
"Does she know about...us..being Yoona's girlfriend?"
 
"Ex-girlfriend." I corrected her.
 
"Whatever."
 
"Yeah. She knew that's why she's blackmailing me, telling that she'll tell to Yuri about my affair with Yoona if I didn't follow her orders and when I told her earlier that we broke up and I'm not doing anything she want, she forcedly drag me in here. Tch! I think she's pretty obssesed with me." I explained to her all the details.
 
"And why did she tagged me along with you?" she questioned.
 
I lifted my brow."Are you implying that she likes you too?"
 
She made a disgusted face."Idiot! I'm telling that she's up to something."
 
I neared her."Yaah! Did you just called me idiot?"
 
"Yeah! Because you are!"
 
"Yaah!" I yelled and was about to slap her face when we hear familiar voices again from outside.
 
"Why was Mr. Park looking for me? I don't remember doing something wrong."
 
A chuckled."No. I don't think he'll punish or scold you. Owh.. We're here." that was Taeyeon's voice. That demon! I'll surely kill her!
 
As expected, the door opens once again and was shocked seeing Seohyun entered with Taeyeon behind her.
 
"T-Tiffany-sshi? J-Jessica-sshi?" Seohyun mumbled in disbelief. She then looked back to face Taeyeon."What's this?" she softly asked.
 
Taeyeon then heaved a sigh before facing the three of us and speak.
 
"Let me tell you something."
 
 

 
 
A/N:
 
Cut! Lol.
 
Aww! The first part is a little sad for the troopers out there. I'm sorry for breaking your hearts once again.
 
And
 
What do you think Taeyeon will do? Why did she reunite the three musketeers.. I mean.. the third, fourth and fifth parties or whatever they call like in one room? Hmmm..
 
Wait for my next update okay? Thank you.
 
By the way.. I just want to greet Yoona even if I'm so late. xD
 
Belated Happy birthday to my forever bias... Im Yoona... You're growing old, you should've find someone who will take care of you. What can you say about Kris? So handsome, right? Marry him! xD..
 
Lol. Sorry for that.
 
Comments and subscribe please
Thank you.